Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

This Guy Must Be Banned! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Guy Must Be Banned! (2915 Views)

Poll: Do you support the banning of g1 here?

Yes, ban him!!: 52% (12 votes)
No, dont ban him: 47% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Pastorkun Should Be Banned From This Forum / Why Christmas Should Be Banned / TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 18, 2010
Some pple are proper nuissance.g1 is a good example.David is right,u re just an attention seeker&nothing more.
Even if jesus&mo had installed split&wall unit a/cs of 50million horse power in hell for u,it can stop d weather from melting ur flesh&soul.
U doubt? A good eg is ur getting banned 4 120hrs here on earth.It shows u cant escape d heaven banishment.
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by manmustwac(m): 1:00am On Feb 19, 2010
Na woa so this topic actually achieved its purpose and got g1 banned sad undecided
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by budaatum: 1:35am On Feb 19, 2010
Sorry G1, I have voted that you be banned. Not only have you contravened the rule of obscene and offensive language, but also have two avatars. Surely there's a rule against that!?!
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 19, 2010
manmustwac:

Na woa so this topic actually achieved its purpose and got g1 banned  sad undecided
Thats y all human being needs to be careful abt d path they thread in life.Other pples wishes may come to pass in another persons life
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by Nezan(m): 10:33am On Feb 19, 2010
manmustwac:

Na woa so this topic actually achieved its purpose and got g1 banned sad undecided

He ought to have been banned since. This is the height of irresponsibility: depicting pictures of mohammed and Jesus having anal intimacy.
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by Nezan(m): 10:43am On Feb 19, 2010
mazaje:

Why is it that when a taste of your own medicine is giving to your guys you go around crying and sulking?. . . Is this not the same Nezan that is all over the Islamic forum calling their god names and posting things that are highly offensive to the sensibilities of the Muslims? . . . . .These cry babies and their endless paranoia and persecution complex. . . . grin grin

You will observe that all the posts I made were based on reason with factual evidence, not a childish theoritical playbook depicting mohammed and Jesus in akward position. Do you know the age difference between Jesus and mohammed? Where is the evidence that Jesus was gay? I thought atheists were deluded people, and your post together with g1's posts have proven my believes beyond reasonable doubt.
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by Tonyet1(m): 11:48am On Feb 19, 2010
Nezan:

You will observe that all the posts I made were based on reason with factual evidence, not a childish theoritical playbook depicting mohammed and Jesus in akward position. Do you know the age difference between Jesus and mohammed? Where is the evidence that Jesus was gay? I thought atheists were deluded people, and your post together with g1's posts have proven my believes beyond reasonable doubt.

cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by richjohn1(m): 11:54am On Feb 19, 2010
Na wa for these non-sense moderators O! One cannot express his opinion anymore abi? The forum is getting boring day by day.

@Toba
Who told you or whats ur assurance that you are going to heaven orr tht jesus will let you into heaven, who are you to tell someone his going to hell? How do you know wether your jesus prefers g1 to you? Christianity is sham it has more questions than answers wake up dude

@Nezan
Am not athiest and never will I be but I think christians are the awkward people not athiests how can you believe a book like the 'bible' when you can clearly see discrepancies all over it? Well everyone is entitled to his opinion. xtianity makes me sick
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by Tudor6(f): 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2010
Where is the so-called obscene picture?
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by mazaje(m): 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2010
Nezan:

You will observe that all the posts I made were based on reason with factual evidence,

Stop talking about evidence because you do not even know what evidence means. . . . .Your evidence to show that the bible is right about anything and the koran is wrong is WHAT?. . . . . .You call another people's god names but complain when the same is done to your god no?. . . . . . .

not a childish theoritical playbook depicting mohammed and Jesus in akward position. Do you know the age difference between Jesus and mohammed?

You and your fellow Christians friends have depictaed mohammed in akward positions here so many times, so what exactly are you talking about?. . . . .

Where is the evidence that Jesus was gay? I thought atheists were deluded people, and your post together with g1's posts have proven my believes beyond reasonable doubt.

You guys go about calling allah and mohammed devils here no? Where is your evidence to show that some mythical devil "inspired" mohammed to start a religion?. . . .You believe in the myths, thoughts, fantasies and wishful thoughts of ancients jews whom you do not even know, myths that are completely without evidence, internally contradictory which by the way are not even self evident at all, yet you still call others deluded eh?. . .Interesting. . . . . . .
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by MyJoe: 12:37pm On Feb 19, 2010
Subject's posts are in bad taste and I am surprised it took him this long to attract a ban. I think he was warned by, was it Jagunlabi, when he started on this course. But I agree with mazaje that Nezan, like some other religious folk around here, is least qualified to bring this charge.
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by mazaje(m): 1:12pm On Feb 19, 2010
MyJoe how are you? Hope you are good out there. . . . . .Best wishes. . . .
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by MyJoe: 1:29pm On Feb 19, 2010
I'm good, mazaje. How's there?
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by debosky(m): 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2010
Tudór:

Where is the so-called obscene picture?

Do you really expect it to remain after discovery by the moderators?

rich_john:

Na wa for these non-sense moderators O! One cannot express his opinion anymore abi? The forum is getting boring day by day.

Express yourself within the bounds set by the administrator as laid out in the forum rules - deviate from that and you are liable to be banned.

I think that is simple enough to comprehend and abide by.
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by viaro: 2:10pm On Feb 19, 2010
rich_john:

How do you know wether your jesus prefers g1 to you?

Please show us how.

rich_john:
@Nezan
Am not athiest and never will I be

I'm becoming really weary of this hypocritical statement. Since I don't want to risk jumping to conclusions, please tell us plainly what you are if you're not an atheist - it would help us to know how to set you straight on some of your assumptions.

Furthermore, please tell us why you will never be an atheist - so that atheists themselves would not be wasting their time hoping to make a convert of you.

but I think christians are the awkward people not athiests how can you believe a book like the 'bible' when you can clearly see discrepancies all over it? Well everyone is entitled to his opinion. xtianity makes me sick

There are many people who believe in weird things among atheists - and at the very least, most of them do not need any books to believe their own contradictions. Even in the sciences, many hold on to very contradictory statements; and even where there are no harmonies or consistencies in those beliefs, they still hold on tightly to them. Are those atheists and scientists mad and awkward as well?

Many times I wonder how folks like you try to demonstrate how 'clever' and 'cultured' you are NOT by mouthing off at the worldviews of other people. You really don't have to try to wave any pretences about who you are - because that even makes matters worse and is a pathetic minus on who you actually are. But please amuse me by obliging answers to my enquiries, would you? And then I hope to engage you particularly when you have gathered the guts for your own worldview. Cheers.
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by viaro: 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2010
debosky:

Do you really expect it to remain after discovery by the moderators?

Express yourself within the bounds set by the administrator as laid out in the forum rules - deviate from that and you are liable to be banned.

I think that is simple enough to comprehend and abide by.

I was wondering if Nairaland rules were long dead. Believe me, I know that I've broken the rules far too many times (with the tone of addressing other discussants) - and that was because I thought moderators were just not taking notice. It is the actions of mods as regards this subject that changed my mind. Cheers.
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by Nezan(m): 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2010
rich_john:

Every society operates within a given set of rules. You can not expect this forum to have its own rules?

rich_john:

@Nezan
Am not athiest and never will I be but I think christians are the awkward people not athiests how can you believe a book like the 'bible' when you can clearly see discrepancies all over it? Well everyone is entitled to his opinion. xtianity makes me sick

Why are you afraid of declaring your atheistic believes? come out straight, man.
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by Nezan(m): 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2010
mazaje:

Stop talking about evidence because you do not even know what evidence means. . . . .Your evidence to show that the bible is right about anything and the koran is wrong is WHAT?. . . . . .You call another people's god names but complain when the same is done to your god no?. . . . . . .
If I call any other people’s god names, it is based on historical evidence. Even muslims know mohammed killed people during his jihads, as well as the fact that allah was a god of the kuraish people in Arabia even before the time of mohammed, these can be proven by history, not some charlatan who thinks mohammed and Jesus had a gay relationship. I bet he didn’t know that Jesus predated mohammed by over 600 years.

mazaje:

You and your fellow Christians friends have depictaed mohammed in akward positions here so many times, so what exactly are you talking about?. . . . .
You mean Christians depicted mohammed having gay affairs with Jesus? Liar! Show me.

mazaje:

You guys go about calling allah and mohammed devils here no? Where is your evidence to show that some mythical devil "inspired" mohammed to start a religion?. . . .You believe in the myths, thoughts, fantasies and wishful thoughts of ancients jews whom you do not even know, myths that are completely without evidence, internally contradictory which by the way are not even self evident at all, yet you still call others deluded eh?. . .Interesting. . . . . . .
You are just funny. Bring out evidence to show that Jesus never existed, that Jesus was a myth. If Jesus is real, then our evidences are deduced from his teachings, simple!
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by Tonyet1(m): 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2010
rich_john:

How more would it get if not from childish posts from napkin-infants like your kinds who think this community is a creche'.

More shamful is it when someone doesnt even belong to a sect yet they find themselves here spewing rubbish.
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by Nezan(m): 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2010
MyJoe:

Subject's posts are in bad taste and I am surprised it took him this long to attract a ban. I think he was warned by, was it Jagunlabi, when he started on this course. But I agree with mazaje that Nezan, like some other religious folk around here, is least qualified to bring this charge.

What makes you think am least qualified to bring this charge? ehn? for the last time, all my posts are based on facts, not on some stupid childish fantasy, masquerading under the cloak of atheism.
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by Rockamon: 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2010
Nobody sho[ld be banned, God made us free moral agents. Let God judge him not you. In christianity God fights for us but if you are a muslim go ahead and fight for Allah
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by Nezan(m): 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2010
Rockamon:

Nobody sho[ld be banned, God made us free moral agents. Let God judge him not you. In christianity God fights for us but if you are a muslim go ahead and fight for Allah

Nezan:

Every society operates within a given set of rules. You can not expect this forum to have its own rules?
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by alimat2(f): 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2010
Y must g1 be banned , when everybody is guity of s same crime in both the religion section nd the muslim section.

If you, you and you are not guity of the crime then get g1 banned!!!!!!

Every body is guity of the crime charged against g1 except few people.

Example,
Quote frm t.thuth.
Really ? Muhammedan Islam is NOT A RELIGION BUT A SATANIC MUHAMMEDAN CULT.
Another point of correction; A muslim is the one who submit to the will of Saudi Black Stone. There are lots of Imams and Islamic scholars who ran away from that satanic cult called Muhammedan Islam.

Qote frm Davidlan
#16 on: Yesterday at 06:24:36 PM
That is a muslim fantasy to justify stealing the bible. We cant be serving the same God and have 2 entirely different manuals.

Quote frm toba
« #3 on: February 03, 2010, 11:11 PM »  
@ op - islam need blood for its existence because it is a satanic cult invented by d notorious armed robber ,murderer,molester called muhammed,  

Qoute frm Abuzola
January 01, 2010, 11:56 PM  
The bible is a fraud .

And many more posts frm xtians to muslims and vice versa[b] so why ban g1?[/b].

When Religion fanatics disagree on many issues then the non believer of religion will awayz mock them!!!!!!!!
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by alimat2(f): 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2010
Rockamon:

And the struggle continues, Where did u see post frm Muslims here?If u wanna post without sentiment must u involve the muslims and their God in the thread?

Is the poster a muslim?
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by Nezan(m): 5:11pm On Feb 19, 2010
@alimat; Cool down my sister, how come you dont want to tell me about the mystery door you are always close to? I have come to realise that you are a very good woman . . . and please dont get me wrong, am married.
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by viaro: 5:19pm On Feb 19, 2010
@alimat,

alimat 2:
Every body is guity of the crime charged against g1 except few people.

I'm sorry to observe that you don't seem to recognize there's a limit to idiocy anywhere in any forum. What does the statement {"Posting obscene material on nairaland"} mean to you?

When you say every body is guilty of the crime charged against g1, have you alimat been posting "obscence materials" such as "depicting pictures of mohammed and Jesus having anal sex"?? How many people have been doing the same thing on Nairaland, alimat?
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by alimat2(f): 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2010
^^^^^^^^^
No, i hav not been posting such but the issue is in accordance to an adage in yoruba that says

If the Wall did not open,the lizard can never enter into it

My point is that i blame both the xtians nd the muslims for the action/actions of  g1 and other atheists.
We soo much disagree on issues and d atheists seems to be d refree in the field of wrestling.

I fink d xtians nd muslims shld fight against d athesist and not against themselves.
(whic am also guilty and including u,u,u and u).
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by viaro: 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2010
^^

alimat 2:

My point is that i blame both the xtians nd the muslims for the action/actions of g1 and other atheists.

How is that so?

I think the point is directly the opposite - Christians and/or Muslims cannot be blamed for the idiocy of any atheist who lowers his dignity to the point of obscenity! It does not matter whatever one believes in or does not believe in; but going to the extent of posting obscene material because you're an "atheist" does not settle anything between Christian-and-Muslim exchanges.

We soo much disagree on issues and d atheists seems to be d refree in the field of wrestling.

An atheist does not have to be umpire at anything in discussions about beliefs he/she does not subscribe to; and especially so is the case, that if anyone would like to weigh into a discussion, they do not display rational by lowering themselves to obscenities.

It is not only between Christians and Muslims that disagreements are expressed - Deists, Cross-Bearers (of Grail Message) and others also disagree on several points: should that necessitate an atheist posting obscenity?

Nor is it only in the Religion Board that disagreements are expressed: those who may not have interest in religious discussions also express very strong disagreements, whether it be between football clubs in the Sports section, or the political adventures of public issues affecting people around the world in the Politics Board - but would such disagreements be better served with obscenities?

Please, just don't try to justify what g1 was doing - that was a display of idiocy that beggars intelligence, and there's no reason why anyone should be excusing that.

I fink d xtians nd muslims shld fight against d athesist and not against themselves.

That even makes matters worse. I don't think the flavour of a public forum should be about 'fights', for nothing good is ever achieved thereby. I know you're not advocating some fiasco of sorts, but we could discuss with atheists without seeking unnecessary attitudes between ourselves in such discussions.

(whic am also guilty and including u,u,u and u).

Hehe. . I know what I'm guilty of; but I cannot acknowledge the idea that "every body" is guilty of g1's obscenity on Nairaland.
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by Tudor6(f): 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2010
What obscenity are you people blabbing about, eh?
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by manmustwac(m): 7:16pm On Feb 19, 2010
Tudór:

What obscenity are you people blabbing about, eh?
ts been deleted i didn't even get a chance to see it.
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2010
@rich-john.Jesus said i know my sheep&my sheep knows me.Jesus said he dat beliveth in me same will i not cast away.If u bilived Jesus,u beliv God&any1 who belivs in Jesus,is loved by both Jesus&God.
I beliv Jesus prefers&loves me for biliving in him&in d existence of God.I wonder how Jesus would prefer a person who hates him&defarms hes Holy name to a person who does d opposite.A 7yr old self would know dat
Re: This Guy Must Be Banned! by mazaje(m): 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2010
Nezan:

If I call any other people’s god names, it is based on historical evidence. Even muslims know mohammed killed people during his jihads,

Just the way Christians also know that the founders of their religion also killed with some injunctions from their god no?. . . .Moses, Joshua, Jehu, Ezekiel, Elijah etc if what is written about them is true then some of the greatest men the bible talk about were no different from mohammed no? Did they not all kill others because of their unbelief?. . . . .

as well as the fact that allah was a god of the kuraish people in Arabia even before the time of mohammed, these can be proven by history,

It can also be provern historically that yahweh is nothing more than a Jewish Idol which the people formed to give them some form of Identity no?. . . . .

You mean Christians depicted mohammed having gay affairs with Jesus? Liar! Show me.

Christians depict mohammed even worse. . . . .Do you guys not say that allah is an arabian idol?. . . .There is no more evidence for yahweh god than there is for allah god. . . .Your evidence to show that Yahweh exist and allah doesn't exist is WHAT?. . . . .

You are just funny. Bring out evidence to show that Jesus never existed, that Jesus was a myth. If Jesus is real, then our evidences are deduced from his teachings, simple!

The moslems also deduce their teachings from mohammed no?. . . . . .

(1) (2) (3)

How Does The Fact That There Are Gay Animals Impact The Idea That Gay Is Sin? / Does Juju Really Work? / Is It Possible To Have Sex In A Dream And Feel It?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74