Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) (52111 Views)

Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her / Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by jashar(f): 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
hmm...
Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by BluntBoy(m): 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
I don't mean to be tribalistic. But why is it that whenever we hear stories like these, the man is always Igbo?

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by bbbabes(f): 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
This thief has a boyfriend and still went out with another man... Ole

15 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by Afam4eva(m): 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
ShyCypher:
Here are my observations:

1. The 'lady' is fat, has a pot-belly and probably stinks
2. The 'dude' must have a very poor taste in women plus he looks really lackin' in the brains department
3. How can a 'semi-nudist' complain of sexual harassment when she peddles sex?
May god baptise you with punishment. What an idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by AuroraB(f): 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
My Igbo brothers representing in the department of subjugation of women undecided

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by slamkobe(m): 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
super story

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
Men my prick just erect now,,,see as she open leg for tha second pic with the waist chain. My weakness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by joeace2020(m): 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
Some girls are really stupid. You post semi-nude pictures all over your IG, a guy comes in, views your pictures and you think in his mind he should see you as descent. Rubbish! Don't appear like you don't want to be treated. If that guy had seen a well dressed lady and one who carried herself with decency when you guys met he wouldn't have behaved like a dog which obviously he is. He would have questioned any move before making it.

10 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by oooopss(m): 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
CNTD
· elle.daddy[b] I thought of calling my boyfriend to come get me[/b], but I knew that was gonna end up in a full blown situation.
I was a little bit confused and he then started telling me that I shouldn't think of walking cos it was dark and I couldn't get cab here. As if he was reading my mind.

I saw that part and nahhhh...

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by teamobanabo(m): 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nonsense!!! Next story abeg

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by joeace2020(m): 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
BluntBoy:
I don't mean to be tribalistic. But why is it that whenever we hear stories like these, the man is always Igbo?

Wetin you think say the girl be?
Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by joeace2020(m): 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
bbbabes:
This thief has a boyfriend and still went out with another man... Ole

Thank you. You get sense. This is one of the biggest problems with most hungry girls of nowadays. They throw caution to the wind once they see a guy that has small money. Now that some things didn't fall in place as she expected, she is now claiming rape. If i be this one boyfriend, i go don dump am since.

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by burkingx(f): 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
kiss

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
Sh*t like this gets deep real quick. Don't, I repeat don't ever fall for online personality. People switch their modes, ur online characters may differ from ur real self either good or bad!

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by Odogwu042(m): 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
planet:
CHIMAROKE EKWUEME who is allegedly involved in this case does not work with Deloitte, irrespective of the picture background. He left the firm a long time ago over certain issues. The character said to be exhibited by this man clearly negates the values our firm holds dear ... which include integrity, commitment to each other, etc.

Who ask you all this on we kwanu.. U get time

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by Slymonster(m): 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
All comments on nairaland is about nude snap( damn that,a man should be able to control his libido anywhere) and she having a bf. A simple friendly drink doesn't mean harm, only problem is not letting your partner know and that's if your partner is matured enough.

Not every one that is friendly online is normal.Do a proper evaluation of who you go out with, to avoid this mess. Some are lucky,some are not..

7 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by NairaEffect(m): 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
Sensible banana fall on her.

Bleep boy indeed. When you were posing unclad raping numerous followers you no know.
Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by mowapa(m): 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
FemiEddy:
How can she complain of rape when she takes half naked pictures, she's raping our eyes too na grin

Hopefully, you don't have this mentality when you step out of Nigeria border

6 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by gwmlogistic: 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
U expose your body to the world. You seem like you cool to exchange momentary favours for sex. You are the ideal target for guys with low self esteem. Chidi shld have asked u how much u charge for sex before inviting you over. We for no dey read all this wahala.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by Lloydfather(m): 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
Finger u or u try to seduced him in blackmailing him.
I don't know why I'm finding it had to believe this Ashanti, name spoiler, olosho, asawooooo.
Wooooooooooooooo we know ur type when u fail to blackmail the nxt thing is rush to social media to write rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by kaffy4tope(m): 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
motun2017:
you actually expected me to read that epistle?

Don't read & learn oo..Shaa don't come here crying when you fall victim of such incident.

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by Maziebuka01(m): 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ok tongue
Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by LexngtonSteele: 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
CHAI!

Igbos lead in ALL crime statistics angry

Rape, Rituals, Robbery...etc

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
it's either this is attention seeking, blackmail or obsession, BTW what the hell! Is a semi nudist? cool I must be getting old! this new generations are something else, semi nudist! don't expect me to understand what that shiit means. now let me come and be going!

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by Andersoncopper(m): 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
A Nigerian Instagram slay queen, @elle.daddy (Ayinke), has called out one Chimaroke Ekwueme for allegedly assaulting her sexually!

According to the proud 'semi nudist', she met him on Instagram and they planned to go on a date only for him to try to finger her!
Sharing his photos, she wrote:

Photos of the man below..

Via: http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/08/instagram-slay-queen-calls-out-man-who.html[/quote]

This lady is upset bacause on seeing the guy she discover he wasn't as resourceful ( financially) as he expected.

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by motun2017(f): 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
kaffy4tope:

Don't read & learn oo..Shaa don't come here crying when you fall victim of such incident.
im not a slay queen angry
Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by enimooko: 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
ShyCypher:
Here are my observations:

1. The 'lady' is fat, has a pot-belly and probably stinks
2. The 'dude' must have a very poor taste in women plus he looks really lackin' in the brains department
3. How can a 'semi-nudist' complain of sexual harassment when she peddles sex?
Experienced man. weydonsa
Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by chaerman: 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
Irresponsible ladies like you should be raped, I mean see the photos you're uploading and stupid people like him will want to have you for free, instead of struggling tell him your price or atleast negotiation, a fair price I know girls like you are cheap

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by kaffy4tope(m): 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
motun2017:
im not a slay queen angry

See as u fine, oya dm me kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Stripped Unclad, Battered In Anambra For Accidentally Killing A Lady / Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) / Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.