Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,924 members, 7,821,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) (52109 Views)

Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her / Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 23, 2017
soberdrunk:
"Nudist", "has a boyfriend", "still went out on a date with another man",...... angry angry

And now thinks the man should be a responsible man. Because he portrays himself responsible on social media.because he has a wife nd kids.
Why go out with a married man. To do what na?

She must have thought he called her out for a date to play Ludo. A big fool.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by pharoahs(m): 5:51am On Aug 23, 2017
".../Now this guy all on social media portrays himself as a very responsible married man, who respects and cherishes his family. Only for him to appear in real like and he is just a random Bleep boy!!! A clown Bleep boy at that with an empty head!....

This smacks of a high level of irresponsibility ....while the guy should be reprimanded for his attitude when (and only when) her claims has been verified....this girl should have her head checked...going on a date with a married man and acting surprised he is not ' a responsible married man'?....geez!!... You claim to be a 'slay' Queen and you don't expect to be 'slain'?...soft-headed that is....

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by PDPGuy: 6:19am On Aug 23, 2017
joeace2020:
Some girls are really stupid. You post semi-nude pictures all over your IG, a guy comes in, views your pictures and you think in his mind he should see you as descent. Rubbish! Don't appear like you don't want to be treated. If that guy had seen a well dressed lady and one who carried herself with decency when you guys met he wouldn't have behaved like a dog which obviously he is. He would have questioned any move before making it.

Whether she posted fully nude pictures of herself on IG or not, the man shouldn't have attempted to rape her. Rape can NEVER be justified in any circumstance. What you're implying is that people have the right to commit sexual assault on another due to the 'indecent' dressing of the victim. That is so wrong on many levels.

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by Jaysas1(m): 6:23am On Aug 23, 2017
Nonsense....... U went out with him at nyt without even telling ur BF & ur here complaining..... I also bliv u dressed seductively to d place cos for his hands to go in at once it means every was open.....u still had d goods to change location "to a dark corner for dat mata"..... See just tell us u didn't agree with d price dats all......
Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by Jaysas1(m): 6:26am On Aug 23, 2017
PDPGuy:

Whether she posted fully nude pictures of herself on IG or not, the man shouldn't have attempted to rape her. Rape can NEVER be justified in any circumstance. What you're implying is that people have the right to commit sexual assault on another due to the 'indecent' dressing of the victim. That is so wrong on many levels.
Did u consider how she even dressed to d place?
Did u consider dere conversation?
Did u even consider many tins before talking abt rape.....
Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by FrankGiel: 6:35am On Aug 23, 2017
planet:
CHIMAROKE EKWUEME who is allegedly involved in this case does not work with Deloitte, irrespective of the picture background. He left the firm a long time ago over certain issues. The character said to be exhibited by this man clearly negates the values our firm holds dear ... which include integrity, commitment to each other, etc.
Keep quiet jare.. Who made u spoke person for Deloitte??

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by ashawopikin(m): 7:03am On Aug 23, 2017
Biatch
Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by Afritop(m): 7:24am On Aug 23, 2017
I AM STILL WONDERING HOW A WOMAN WHO SEXUALLY HARASSES MEN ONLINE WITH HER NUDE AND SULTRY PICS COMPLAIN OF RAPE. DID SHE THINK SHE WILL BE TREATED LIKE A QUEEN angry

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by mykel25(m): 7:36am On Aug 23, 2017
NeeKlaus:

And after today, her followers will skyrocket... Just like you too have already requested.cheesy

Anything for the Gram.

You Don c am na.....buh I requested so that I can extract her nude pics to diss her
Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by bennynaza(m): 8:38am On Aug 23, 2017
Afam4eva:
Why are ladies so gullible. Just because a guy appears as a feminist online, you think he's any good. It's like you don't know that a lot of guys have taken up the job of being feminists in order to score chicks.

The guy should be rounded up and prosecuted for attempted rape.

your post is so ironic. You sound like the people you are criticizing

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by tartarus(m): 10:07am On Aug 23, 2017
As usual, typical Nigerians will blame the victim. We have a rape culture. Can't you people see she's not even his only victim??! The man should be arrested, he's a ticking time bomb. Potential rapist undecided

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by drealnamdy(m): 10:11am On Aug 23, 2017
Stupid olosho... Serves her right
Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by LexngtonSteele: 10:29am On Aug 23, 2017
victor8269:

Only say una girls no Sabi baff. Na bleaching cream dem dey use baff

Cry more. ..brokeass. Sorry you can't afford them. Only like yours that Kanu your god admitted that 99% are prostitutes grin grin
Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by Iamthoney(m): 10:32am On Aug 23, 2017
She for just allow the man banana fall on her na chai..Nothing like rape or attempted rape joor. She dey hide some things jare. Maybe them no agree price that's why she come dey cast the man
Women be playing victim since the days of Joseph
Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by Almod957(m): 10:55am On Aug 23, 2017
soberdrunk:
"Nudist", "has a boyfriend", "still went out on a date with another man",...... angry angry
I de laugh. May the guy's offer was not just ok for her.
Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:40am On Aug 23, 2017
ShyCypher:
Here are my observations:

1. The 'lady' is fat, has a pot-belly and probably stinks
2. The 'dude' must have a very poor taste in women plus he looks really lackin' in the brains department
3. How can a 'semi-nudist' complain of sexual harassment when she peddles sex?
A lady is entitled to what rocks her boat nudity included. That doesn't justify the guy's move on her.. Don't try to align with sexual offense. SAY NO TO RAPE. you no 3 observation is shallow.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by jacyhelen(f): 11:51am On Aug 23, 2017
soberdrunk:

hhahahahahhahh...i just but wonder
Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 23, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
A lady is entitled to what rocks her boat nudity included. That doesn't justify the guy's move on her.. Don't try to align with sexual offense. SAY NO TO RAPE. you no 3 observation is shallow.

It's your reasonin' that's shallow.

What I implied is that: For example, a construction worker is entitled to work on a 100-storey skyscraper, no one can stop him agreed. But the day he falls from that height and dies, we shouldn't hear talk about him not being adequately protected and safety issh rants because he knew the risks/hazards involved in that job.

Likewise, a nudist should know that the risks involved with her 'job' includes lewd remarks & sexual molestation. To ignore that is just self denial brother.

How are we even sure they didn't have an agreement before they met? What if he didn't meet her demands hence the fallout? But that's none of my business.

I hope this little explanation clarifies my viewpoint? I do not condone or encourage sexual molestation. I just stated the obvious.

Thanks.
Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by jacyhelen(f): 11:55am On Aug 23, 2017
jbnm:
madam if na me I go do d same.olosho actin innocent.

lol
Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by TheManofTomorrow(m): 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
ShyCypher:

It's your reasonin' that's shallow.

What I implied is that: For example, a construction worker is entitled to work on a 100-storey skyscraper, no one can stop him agreed. But the day he falls from that height and dies, we shouldn't hear talk about him not being adequately protected and safety issh rants because he knew the risks/hazards involved in that job.

Likewise, a nudist should know that the risks involved with her 'job' includes lewd remarks & sexual molestation. To ignore that is just self denial brother.

How are we even sure they didn't have an agreement before they met? What if he didn't meet her demands hence the fallout? But that's none of my business.

I hope this little explanation clarifies my viewpoint? I do not condone or encourage sexual molestation. I just stated the obvious.

Thanks.
I based my reply on the lady's account of the story and not more to it than meets the eye. U said u condone not sexual assault and yet u seek the lady be raped on accound of here been a nudist. don't try to contradict yourself.
PEACE
Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
I based my reply on the lady's account of the story and not more to it than meets the eye. U said u condone not sexual assault and yet u seek the lady be raped on accound of here been a nudist. don't try to contradict yourself.
PEACE

I like your type of demented online debaters - the ones who, when they run out of valid points, resort to cook up lies that sound ethical (so as to generate empathy from readers) as defence.

Kindly quote where I "sought for the lady to be raped".

I'm waitin'...

And if you don't, it means you are sufferin' from a chronic generational mental disease startin' from the 3rd ancestor on your father's side.
Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by TheManofTomorrow(m): 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
ShyCypher:

I like your type of demented online debaters - the ones who, when they run out of valid points, resort to cook up lies that sound ethical (so as to generate empathy from readers) as defence.

Kindly quote where I "sought for the lady to be raped".

I'm waitin'...

And if you don't, it means you are sufferin' from a chronic generational mental disease startin' from the 3rd ancestor on your father's side.
Look who is demented, can't hold an argument without resorting to the use of vile words. I feel u unworthy to trade words with. You speak against the girl broaching the assault on her, doesn't that means indulging the potential rapist.

And you who say what you know not about have the mind to call a fellow a liar. who told you she peedles sex?

Like I said I comments as regards the lady's account of the story which I doubt false given the testifier.. DONT INDULGE POTENTIAL IMMORALITIES.
Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
Look who is demented, can't hold an argument without resorting to the use of vile words. I feel u unworthy to trade words with. You speak against the girl broaching the assault on her, doesn't that means indulging the potential rapist.

And you who say what you know not about have the mind to call a fellow a liar. who told you she peedles sex?

Like I said I comments as regards the lady's account of the story which I doubt false given the testifier.. DONT INDULGE POTENTIAL IMMORALITIES.

Lyin' to yourself changes nothin'. So what does a 'nudist' peddle if not sex?

Kindly supply the answer...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vampire: Untold Story Of His Capture / Policeman Stripped Unclad, Battered In Anambra For Accidentally Killing A Lady / Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.