Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) (52110 Views)

Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her / Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by patola080(m): 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
motun2017:
you actually expected me to read that epistle?
I just wanted to ask you to please maybe u can rewrite it in a short way because I hv things to do den read all
Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by lereinter(m): 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
some guys are fumny sha
gal u suppose just negotiate tdb or short time with u carry go date

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by oksmart1992(m): 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
undecided
Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by mykel25(m): 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
glosplendid:
Lol...where u not expecting to get bleeped at the end of the meeting....since u are a nudist..u shouldn't be complaining unless you just wana trend for 5mins...BTW..lets hear from the guy's side

You spoke sense.... Happy u were not sentimental
Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by mykel25(m): 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
Please what do semi nudist expect from random guys with this kinda profile

I need someone to convince me she isn't doing this for internet sensation.... Pure publicity stunt....the guy goofed big time he shd ve spelt out his intentions b4 spending on that bitch

I'm a feminist buh I beg to differ in this one....now ladies wanna trend by making FOOLISH GUYS the victim to climb fame ladder

Don't quote me if you're not ready to ve Decent convo....i won't reply quote that devoid sense

Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
The guy thought she was an easy lay, thats all.

With few drinks here and there. He will be happy all night

Sorry babe.. Next time? No free drinks.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by JoshMedia: 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
Dark women make weak...

Chinenye knows and has been using it against me..
shocked

See below for data shaa..

Running around chai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by kinibigdeal(m): 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
The lady was actually bleeped, maybe the guy bleeped her without giving her Tfare
Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
Both she and the guy are irresponsible.. Imagine her going out for a date and intends to go see her boyfriend afterward s

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by enomakos(m): 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
She hads a boyfriend and went out on a date with another guy

Fear women
Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by santafrancisco: 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
Common keep quiet, u have a boy friend n still went out on date with another guy @ night.... Why complaining, well may be d guy didn't pay..... Cheap gal
Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by Kingdolo(m): 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
She ain't even fine
Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by santafrancisco: 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
Cheap slut that is looking 4 cheap attention in order to sale her product
Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by Chrisdavis: 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
some ladies can pretend how would u have accepted to go on a date with someone u barely know when u have a boyfriend and when the situation turns sore u remembered u have a boyfriend. total rubish.!

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by 400billionman: 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
ShyCypher:
Here are my observations:

1. The 'lady' is fat, has a pot-belly and probably stinks
2. The 'dude' must have a very poor taste in women plus he looks really lackin' in the brains department
3. How can a 'semi-nudist' complain of sexual harassment when she peddles sex?

You mean KARISHIKA meets RAPIST ?

Ayam not understanding...

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by mrkels(m): 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
You just tarnished this mans image online .

Also made a mockery of yourself .

Stupid persons indeed .

I'm out of here .
Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by hokafor(m): 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
Mr chimaroke u should play by the rules next time, the moment u met that harlot, u should have just ask her how much money she charges for TDB(till day break). I m sure she Will gladly tell u her service charge..all this troubles could have been averted. Instead of running from banana island to coconut island.
Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by 400billionman: 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
jbnm:
madam if na me I go do d same.olosho actin innocent.

Are you saying the guy didn't agree with her price ?

angry
Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by Azam101: 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
"Nudist", "has a boyfriend", "still went out on a date with another man",...... angry angry
Tanx for the observation bro. useless girl
Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by 400billionman: 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
CoCoLav:
I stopped reading when I saw the part about him being married. You knowingly agreed to meet up with a married man and you were expecting just a conversation?

They went for study or fellowship..
Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by jbnm: 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
[quote author=400billionman post=59733236]

Are you saying the guy didn't agree with her price ?

angry[/quote

I believe dat was d reason.she wan chop d guy moni without giving somtin in return.
Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
Pathetic sad
All for what?
5mins Sex?
When you don't fear God be rest assured to flop one day.
Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by cococandy(f): 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
That someone is nude doesn't mean they want to have sex with you

Get that into your thick skull
FemiEddy:
How can she complain of rape when she takes half naked pictures, she's raping our eyes too na grin

6 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by Ritajovy(f): 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
Not in a very good position for advise...Don't you think?? You actually had it coming dear.....Sometimes ladies don't think at all! And you dear......Need mind renewal to start thinking at all!!!
Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by durasome(m): 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
I want to ask this stupid girl this question, how come you are still agreeing to go on a date with a man when you know that you have a boyfriend, or do you want to monopolize the whole men on earth. keep following men to go eat their money on joints and places ok.
Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by saamebaba: 10:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
very good
planet:
CHIMAROKE EKWUEME who is allegedly involved in this case does not work with Deloitte, irrespective of the picture background. He left the firm a long time ago over certain issues. The character said to be exhibited by this man clearly negates the values our firm holds dear ... which include integrity, commitment to each other, etc.
Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by FemiEddy(m): 10:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
cococandy:
That someone is nude doesn't mean they want to have sex with you

Get that into your thick skull
lady with thin skull, just chill, u can see d laff smiley so u should know thats a joke okay sad
Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by FemiEddy(m): 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
mowapa:

Hopefully, you don't have this mentality when you step out of Nigeria border
its a joke dude , y are nigerians just naturally aggressive, cant u see d laff smiley, chill dude sad
Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by NeeKlaus: 10:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
Sweetmom:
I liked your comment for points 1 & 2 as for point 3: shut your trap ( Seun needs to introduce a semi-like button because of comments like this)

And then a DISLIKE button for comments like yours.
Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by NeeKlaus: 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
mykel25:
Please what do semi nudist expect from random guys with this kinda profile

I need someone to convince me she isn't doing this for internet sensation.... Pure publicity stunt....the guy goofed big time he shd ve spelt out his intentions b4 spending on that bitch

I'm a feminist buh I beg to differ in this one....now ladies wanna trend by making FOOLISH GUYS the victim to climb fame ladder

Don't quote me if you're not ready to ve Decent convo....i won't reply quote that devoid sense
And after today, her followers will skyrocket... Just like you too have already requested.cheesy

Anything for the Gram.
Re: Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) by ngmgeek(m): 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
JoshMedia:

Running around chai

You're funny cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Stripped Unclad, Battered In Anambra For Accidentally Killing A Lady / Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) / Gracious David West: New CCTV Footage Of Serial Killer Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.