Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,919 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? - Phones (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? (65696 Views)

Some Best Offline Football Games on Android 2019 / Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Terms Of Cost & Reliability? / Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by slimkunlex(m): 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
Plz anyone wit the latest transfers ...like neymar and mbappe to PSG... Morata to Chelsea ...plz share d link wenever it's ready plz
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by kendrick9(m): 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
Norman4real:
Here's a screenshot from my DLS. FTS can't give u such graphics
bro do u know how to hack this game? pls I need coins....its so frustrating playing with this bog average players
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by Norman4real(m): 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
kendrick9:
bro do u know how to hack this game? pls I need coins....its so frustrating playing with this bog average players
i had to watch the video ads and get free coins. But wasn't much in a hurry to get top players. Just played my way through to the top league by buying about only 2 players per season. I downloaded the man utd uniforms and logo from Kuchalana.com and changed them in the game settings.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by alonso2214(m): 11:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
am enjoying my unlimited coin playing the dls.. I just dey buy player anyhow I like. but guys which is the best BTW dls18 and fts 2018..
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by donholy28(m): 2:36am On Sep 18, 2017
obinna58:

U don't mean it, pes2017 graphic on PSP "beast"
I'm just waiting for the realease of 2018

Though must have phone with 2G ram b4enjoying the best of it
i need download link to the PES17
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by donholy28(m): 2:42am On Sep 18, 2017
kendrick9:
send me ur game save I can hack it for you
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by donholy28(m): 2:50am On Sep 18, 2017
gentlegenius:

Not exactly the same. I've played both. I later uninstall my Dream Soccer and keep FTS because to some extent, FTS is better than dream soccer. If you doubt me, upload screen shots of your dream soccer and I'll upload screen shots of my FTS and show you why FTS is better.
FTS is 2014 with dull and unrealistic graphics,the players don't even look like the real ones..controls is shitty..DLS17 is just wow everything is Topnotch

Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by Emeka71(m): 2:53am On Sep 18, 2017
Do you know that Real Footvakk 2017 is not free?
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by gentlegenius(m): 8:00am On Sep 18, 2017
donholy28:
FTS is 2014 with dull and unrealistic graphics,the players don't even look like the real ones..controls is shitty..DLS17 is just wow everything is Topnotch
OK... The one I had was DLS 16. I think I need to try DLS 17. But where can I download it?
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by Norman4real(m): 9:07am On Sep 18, 2017
gentlegenius:

OK... The one I had was DLS 16. I think I need to try DLS 17. But where can I download it?
play store
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by donholy28(m): 9:38am On Sep 18, 2017
gentlegenius:

Google Play Store
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by gentlegenius(m): 10:23am On Sep 18, 2017
donholy28:
Google Play Store
Is play store the only place I can download it?
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by donholy28(m): 10:51am On Sep 18, 2017
gentlegenius:

you can also download it from here http://apk-dl.com/dream-league-soccer-2016
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by kendrick9(m): 12:56am On Sep 19, 2017
donholy28:
send me ur game save I can hack it for you
bro..sorry for ask....how to find my game save?
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by Norman4real(m): 8:49am On Sep 19, 2017
gentlegenius:

No, but at the play store you're assured of getting the latest version of the game with it's latest updates.
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 19, 2017
Can someone pls paste a link to download FIFA 14 English Commentary..... Na beg I de beg ooo
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by donholy28(m): 9:27am On Sep 19, 2017
kendrick9:
bro..sorry for ask....how to find my game save?
it is in com.firsttouchgames.dls folder you'll find it in ur data folder
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by alonso2214(m): 11:25am On Sep 19, 2017
is there anybody that have tried firs touch soccer.. am tired of dls..
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by Luisema4luv(m): 11:29am On Sep 19, 2017
Omo dls 17 over mak sense bt after i dn overplay am, i come b lik cheat so i kan comot am as i dy average 8 goals per match
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by alonso2214(m): 11:41am On Sep 19, 2017
Luisema4luv:
Omo dls 17 over mak sense bt after i dn overplay am, i come b lik cheat so i kan comot am as i dy average 8 goals per match
seriously the game make sense but I don tire dey beat computer anyhow... the next edition which is 2018 I promise not to hack the coin so to make the games fascinating.
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by Luisema4luv(m): 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
alonso2214:
seriously the game make sense but I don tire dey beat computer anyhow... the next edition which is 2018 I promise not to hack the coin so to make the games fascinating.

I swear cuz dat coin hack just spoil everytin
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by donholy28(m): 10:55am On Sep 20, 2017
Luisema4luv:
leave offline and play multi-player with ur friends that are masters too or you play online na there u go believe say u no sabi play
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by Luisema4luv(m): 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
donholy28:
leave offline and play multi-player with ur friends that are masters too or you play online na there u go believe say u no sabi play

Tried multi-player bt sometimes d controls hand especiall d direction pad, bt it never happens in normal gameplay, so i just gv up, mak i wait dls 18
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by alonso2214(m): 9:15am On Sep 21, 2017
you guys can try out fts.. first touch soccer the game is superb especially the manager mode more advanced than dls... am enjoying it been 3days now
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by Felabiola: 8:57am On Sep 22, 2017
Fts and Dream league no be game!!
E too easy... Dream league online dy alright but those guys sabi anyhoe
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by Felabiola: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2017
donholy28:
Oh boi
I go like get ur game data..
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by Damoxy(m): 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
Pls which manager Game is Better than Top Eleven
I dont mind if it is online
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by davyd8: 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
united442:

download the update of october 4..i guess urs was updated december 2016,march or july 2017..or better still,in ur manager mode,dnt play pre-season or friendlies match.,das y it crashes..
but if u download the update of october 2016,u can b able to play the manager mode with pre-season.

Bro can you please help me out with the link to download the latest data file! Thanks.
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by adexeli(m): 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
ShyCypher:

Download started! grin
can you please give me the link bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Finally How To Unbrick Or Revive Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device / 10 Phones With 5000mah Battery Capacity In Nigeria (november 2018) / How To Make Your Mtn Sim Eligible For Mtn N200 For 1gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.