Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Why Do Girls Tag Guys Gay Once Their Advancement And Seductions Failed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Tag Guys Gay Once Their Advancement And Seductions Failed (580 Views)

Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) / Share Your Experience With Guys (gay) / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Tag Guys Gay Once Their Advancement And Seductions Failed by fineboynl(m): 10:52am On Aug 22, 2017
i wondered why shallow girls makes quick conclusion once their ego has been bruised for a failed advancement and seduction. they spread the false reports with other people. you don't just spoil people names without concrete evidence or verifiable proof. i guess it's their ego and dirty believe that no man can resist or turn them down because of big butt or boob after encounter with some shallow street backyard guys.

their discussion when together revolved around shape, boob, butt, skin color, latest fashion and to attract men. they also make quick conclusion that you like or want to sleep with them if you are fond in talking or come close to them.
Re: Why Do Girls Tag Guys Gay Once Their Advancement And Seductions Failed by Geezyayo(m): 10:55am On Aug 22, 2017
Re: Why Do Girls Tag Guys Gay Once Their Advancement And Seductions Failed by Sierusvirus(m): 8:56am On Aug 23, 2017
Their DNA reads "ALL DAY SEX" and once you don't give it to them by gifting your attention and demanding for it, they will surely tag you that also call you impotent man. .
It's a sign they are gaining from sex more than a man grin
Re: Why Do Girls Tag Guys Gay Once Their Advancement And Seductions Failed by Franchise21(m): 9:06am On Aug 23, 2017
Lol
Re: Why Do Girls Tag Guys Gay Once Their Advancement And Seductions Failed by pocohantas(f): 11:02am On Aug 23, 2017
It's the same way shallow guys think you're a lesbian if you tell them how overrated prick is. Some people can't just deal with the fact that you place other things above orgasm.

Some of you guys subconsciously create an impression that men are very sexually adventurous. I'm sure if a male NLder posts how he fukcs every stray nunu, 90% of guys here will salute him.

There are girls that have been slow enough to generalize and believe all men are like that. It's stereotypes, ends up affecting innocent people.
Re: Why Do Girls Tag Guys Gay Once Their Advancement And Seductions Failed by fineboynl(m): 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
pocohantas:
It's the same way shallow guys think you're a lesbian if you tell them how overrated prick is. Some people can't just deal with the fact that you place other things above orgasm.

Some of you guys subconsciously create an impression that men are very sexually adventurous. I'm sure if a male NLder posts how he fukcs every stray nunu, 90% of guys here will salute him.

There are girls that have been slow enough to generalize and believe all men are like that. It's stereotypes, ends up affecting innocent people.
somehow true, i was telling some girls that sex is nothing and i can not be trapped with it. i can simply do without it and their reaction was amassing as they start suspecting me to be gay. saying how i will say such a thing if i am not a guy. it just look like every guy will give out millions to tear a every girl pant. like their life depends on it. maybe its stereotypes or the type of guys they have been seeing

(1) (Reply)

Crippled Man Nearly Killed A Young Lady, All In The Name Of Dance / I Think Instagram And Facebook Encountered Error / Good Girls Gone Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.