Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Buhari: I Never Threatened To Commit Suicide – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Never Threatened To Commit Suicide – Fayose (656 Views)

Enugu Airport Demolition: Ugwuanyi Never Threatened To Harm Emejulu - Paul Eze / Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: I Never Threatened To Commit Suicide – Fayose by olajay86(m): 11:03am On Aug 22, 2017
http://www.titopeblog.com/2017/08/buhari-i-never-threatened-to-commit.html

Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose has denied promising to commit suicide if President Muhammadu Buhari returns to Nigeria alive.

Buhari flew in on Saturday after over 100 days in the UK on medical vacation.

Fayose’s Chief Press Secretary, Idowu Adelusi, told newsmen that the statement was not made by the Governor.

Adelusi claimed it was a “creation of the All Progressives Congress, APC in the state.”

“Mr. Fayose never said he would commit suicide if the President returns to the country.

“It is the creation of the APC. It is their style to create such falsehood,”‎ he insisted.

There had been reports that the Governor said: “I will commit suicide if Buhari comes back alive”.

lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun,

Re: Buhari: I Never Threatened To Commit Suicide – Fayose by tyav7: 11:06am On Aug 22, 2017
The comedy continues
Re: Buhari: I Never Threatened To Commit Suicide – Fayose by EKITI001: 11:07am On Aug 22, 2017
Lol... Shame on oshoko
Re: Buhari: I Never Threatened To Commit Suicide – Fayose by SalamRushdie: 11:09am On Aug 22, 2017
I don't think Fayose ever made such a statement , the only person to blame for all the misinformation is Buhari himself , if only he had kept the information flowing as regards updates on the state on his health nobody would have to speculate on his health ...We are happy his health has improved but sadly his bad attitude to governance hasn't

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Never Threatened To Commit Suicide – Fayose by SalamRushdie: 11:11am On Aug 22, 2017
EKITI001:
Lol... Shame on oshoko

The shame is on those of you that's aid Buhari in hiding the state of his health which created room for speculations in the first place

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Never Threatened To Commit Suicide – Fayose by yarimo(m): 11:51am On Aug 22, 2017
Na lie FAYOSE, you must commit suicide as you said . You claim you are a leader and a true leader don't denied what he said grin grin
Re: Buhari: I Never Threatened To Commit Suicide – Fayose by Blackfire(m): 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
Politicians using our gullible heads to play ping pong.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Never Threatened To Commit Suicide – Fayose by EvilMetahuman: 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I don't think Fayose ever made such a statement , the only person to blame for all the misinformation is Buhari himself , if only he had kept the information flowing as regards updates on the state on his health nobody would have to speculate on his health ...We are happy his health has improved but sadly his bad attitude to governance hasn't
spare us the bullsheit abeg.

even if he sends every minute updates, you people will still find a way of speculating nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Never Threatened To Commit Suicide – Fayose by Oladimejyy(m): 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
You see?Fayose is wise he want to push KANU and biafrans forward and he will be following behind so that if any thing happens,he will escape...
Fayose the wise man
Re: Buhari: I Never Threatened To Commit Suicide – Fayose by Oladimejyy(m): 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ipork and bia.fraud right now

Re: Buhari: I Never Threatened To Commit Suicide – Fayose by HRHBancs1: 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
Cock n ars sucker is who u r.
Re: Buhari: I Never Threatened To Commit Suicide – Fayose by tuniski: 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
Fayose remains steps ahead of the gang apc. The nightmare of buhari/apc. Oshoko carry go more of your type are need else we will be in full civilian dictatorship!

(1) (Reply)

Calling All Igbos, Massobs,biafrans! / Buhari Is Killing: Kanu Takes The Blame.. / Biafra's Agitator, Nnamdi Kanu Is Confused, He Needs Our Prayers! -Dr Olufon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.