Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

My Wife Has A Spirit Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Has A Spirit Husband (2776 Views)

Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) / My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? / My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Has A Spirit Husband by oluwasma(f): 11:36am On Aug 22, 2017
I got married last week Sat. On my wedding night while I made love to my wife, she was calling another man’s name. I felt it was a joke but the Tony boy was too much, I lost my erection immediately. I did not talk about it I just left her.

The next morning she called me Tony boy by mistake and apologised. I did not talk to her. I had to ask her later and she said Tony boy use to be her twin brother who died long ago. I was surprised because I did not know of any twin, I quickly called her parents and they did not even understand what I was talking about. I told her I called her parents to confirm and this woman slapped me and said that was for not trusting her.

What kind of marriage have I entered, I feel miserable already, not up to one week, cheating, lies and domestic violence. Do you think I married a LovePeddler? It is too early and I have not enjoyed my marriage. What is paining me is that she was a church girl and refused me to touch her until after marriage. Now I am competing with a spiritual husband Tony boy. I am too ashamed to mention divorce. Please what can you advise me to do?

Anonymous

Source: https://sheadvises./2017/08/22/my-wife-has-a-spirit-husband/

Re: My Wife Has A Spirit Husband by greatnaija01: 11:42am On Aug 22, 2017
GET BORN AGAIN AND GO FOR PROPER DELIVERANCE..... you should never marry when you have not checked to see that the spiritual n physical criteria are balanced.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has A Spirit Husband by sulakishop(m): 11:42am On Aug 22, 2017
HMMMMMM
Re: My Wife Has A Spirit Husband by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 22, 2017
wich kind ugly picture u put so,many of those girls are pretty but destructive

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has A Spirit Husband by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:48am On Aug 22, 2017
oluwasma:
I got married last week Sat. On my wedding night while I made love to my wife, she was calling another man’s name. I felt it was a joke but the Tony boy was too much, I lost my erection immediately. I did not talk about it I just left her.

MISTAKE #1
the minute she mentioned another man's name was was the moment you should have severely reprimanded this deluded woman.

The next morning she called me Tony boy by mistake and apologised. I did not talk to her. I had to ask her later and she said Tony boy use to be her twin brother who died long ago. I was surprised because I did not know of any twin, I quickly called her parents and they did not even understand what I was talking about. I told her I called her parents to confirm and this woman slapped me and said that was for not trusting her.

MISTAKE #2
you should have slapped this deceitful dishonest woman back and tell her to A) NEVER EVER raise her filthy hands on you (unless she is ready to see her maker), and B) prepare for divorce as marriage to a violent/deceitful/deceitful/untrustworthy woman is not what you were seeking in marriage.

What kind of marriage have I entered, I feel miserable already, not up to one week, cheating, lies and domestic violence. Do you think I married a LovePeddler? It is too early and I have not enjoyed my marriage. What is paining me is that she was a church girl and refused me to touch her until after marriage. Now I am competing with a spiritual husband Tony boy. I am too ashamed to mention divorce. Please what can you advise me to do?

ULTIMATE MISTAKE
whether a wh0re or else, it doesnt really matter as you should RUUUUN from this demon... the picture is quite clear that you guys CANNOT continue this charade called "marriage". many desperate women are good at pretending to be what they are not, in order to fool people and get married.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Has A Spirit Husband by oyatz(m): 11:50am On Aug 22, 2017
I think your wife is mentally unstable. For how long did you court?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has A Spirit Husband by KevMitnick: 11:50am On Aug 22, 2017
Tony boy isn't a spiritual husband, he's a dude she used to date back in the days, she must have really loved him and the guy must have been hitting the spot very very well. So anytime you perform well, she wishes it's Tony boy, anytime you make her laugh or happy, she sees Tony boy not you. It will take her a while to get over Tony boy but in the mean time, you may want to reevaluate your stand in the home, she is not supposed to slap you, is she the one feeding you or did she sponsor the wedding? All I can say to you is Sorry.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Has A Spirit Husband by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 22, 2017
grin

Hahahahah...

Tony Boy eehnn.. grin Abeeeg, what kind of story she was fabricating.. there are 2 possible things this man need to research...

Whether his wife is a complusive liar and Tony boy is her true lover or She is mentally ill... grin

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Has A Spirit Husband by Tamel(m): 11:54am On Aug 22, 2017
kikikiki
Re: My Wife Has A Spirit Husband by krissconnect(m): 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
Young man, what is a spiritual husband? Mtchew... Your wife is under the ikpuketus of a high sex hypnotise from a strong nyashing by her boyfriend called Tony. The boyfriends 26 inches d*ck is bigger than ur 2.5 d*ck. Stop deceiving ursef undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has A Spirit Husband by Bluezy13(m): 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

MISTAKE #1
the minute she mentioned another man's name was was the moment you should have severely reprimanded this deluded woman.

MISTAKE #2
you should have slapped this deceitful dishonest woman back and tell her to A) NEVER EVER raise her filthy hands on you (unless she is ready to see her maker), and B) prepare for divorce as marriage to a violent/deceitful/deceitful/untrustworthy woman is not what you were seeking in marriage.

ULTIMATE MISTAKE
whether a wh0re or else, it doesnt really matter as you should RUUUUN from this demon... the picture is quite clear that you guys CANNOT continue this charade called "marriage". many desperate women are good at pretending to be what they are not, in order to fool people and get married.

The OP is more mature than you are!!
Re: My Wife Has A Spirit Husband by cerowo(f): 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
The meme u displayed is kinda scary o. To yr prblm, am confuse as u are Op. How can both of u tackle the prblm when yr wife refuses 2 speak out

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has A Spirit Husband by cerowo(f): 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
The meme u displayed is kinda scary o. To yr prblm, am confuse as u are Op. How can both of u tackle the prblm when yr wife refuses 2 speak out
Re: My Wife Has A Spirit Husband by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
Tony boy grin.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has A Spirit Husband by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
I think you should have had sex before you got married, to avoid stories that touch

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has A Spirit Husband by jacyhelen(f): 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
oluwasma:

Anonymous

Source: https://sheadvises./2017/08/22/my-wife-has-a-spirit-husband/

hahahahaha..noa advise for u..
This is a lesson to many Gys out there,sex is very very important in a R/L....what am against is too much of it...Once in a while have sex to know about ur man or ur woman.
Those spoilt woman and men pretend a lot.
@op..Sorry for ur life..Manage what u got.
Re: My Wife Has A Spirit Husband by luminouz(m): 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
Preetiex:
wich kind ugly picture u put so,many of those girls are pretty but destructive
Na spirit wife naaaaaaaa!!!
U scared tongue
Re: My Wife Has A Spirit Husband by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
Seems like people don't court anymore.
Re: My Wife Has A Spirit Husband by jacyhelen(f): 3:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Hahahahah...

Tony Boy eehnn.. grin Abeeeg, what kind of story she was fabricating.. there are 2 possible things this man need to research...

Whether his wife is a complusive liar and Tony boy is her true lover or She is mentally ill... grin

hahahahahahaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has A Spirit Husband by jacyhelen(f): 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
Evaberry:
I think you should have had sex before you got married, to avoid stories that touch

supported!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has A Spirit Husband by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
[quote author=luminouz post=59722543] Na spirit wife naaaaaaaa!!! U scared tongue[/quote how u know say spirit wife ugly like dat
Re: My Wife Has A Spirit Husband by luminouz(m): 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
[quote author=Preetiex post=59725252][/quote]
Lmaoooooo
N how u know they pretty tongue
Re: My Wife Has A Spirit Husband by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooooo
saw d queen of d coast before tongue
luminouz:

Lmaoooooo
saw d queen of d coast before
Re: My Wife Has A Spirit Husband by luminouz(m): 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
Preetiex:
saw d queen of d coast before :Psaw d queen of d coast before
Damnnnnnnn!!!!
She was beautiful shey?
U get her number grin
Re: My Wife Has A Spirit Husband by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
luminouz:
Damnnnnnnn!!!! She was beautiful shey? U get her number grin
no but i can direct her to u if u want

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has A Spirit Husband by luminouz(m): 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
Preetiex:
no but i can direct her to u if u want
What are u waiting for again
An engraved invite?
Send am to me joor! tongue

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has A Spirit Husband by Wallade(m): 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
@Op! Let me ask: Did her parents confirm the story of Tony boy. If the answer is No, please you need to investigate Tony.

It is certain to me that he is no spiritual husband. He is alive and still in a relationship with her

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has A Spirit Husband by oluwasma(f): 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
Wallade:
@Op! Let me ask: Did her parents confirm the story of Tony boy. If the answer is No, please you need to investigate Tony.

It is certain to me that he is no spiritual husband. He is alive and still in a relationship with her
seconded I think Tony boy is d boyfriend not spirit husband that the husband is speculating.
Re: My Wife Has A Spirit Husband by SmellingAnus(m): 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
She obviously has a physical ffuck buddy undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has A Spirit Husband by oluwasma(f): 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
SmellingAnus:
She obviously has a physical ffuck buddy undecided
not spiritual
Re: My Wife Has A Spirit Husband by exnovio(m): 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
I vowed never to use the word fool to describe any man, I would hv used it on you.
Before i got married 2yrs ago, my elder sister said to me"this Naija when you love a woman to marry let ur brain be intact"
Believe me, that Tony boy is not a spiritual husband, he is her bf, your so called wife was fantasising the sex they had before ur wedding night.
she told u Tonyboy was her late brother, how could she scream the name of her late brother while making love to u,was she in an incestous relationship with her brother?
Even her parents comfirmed that she never had a Tonyboy brother.
and she had the guts to slap you.
o.p you already betray your manhood.please confugurate ur brain otherwise u will start welcoming Tonyboy children.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has A Spirit Husband by oluwasma(f): 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
exnovio:
I vowed never to use the word fool to describe any man, I would hv used it on you.
Before i got married 2yrs ago, my elder sister said to me"this Naija when you love a woman to marry let ur brain be intact"
Believe me, that Tony boy is not a spiritual husband, he is her bf, your so called wife was fantasising the sex they had before ur wedding night.
she told u Tonyboy was her late brother, how could she scream the name of her late brother when making love to u,was she in an incestous relationship with her brother?
Even her parents comfirmed that she never had a Tonyboy brother.
and she had the guts to slap you.
o.p you already betray your manhood.please confugurate ur, otherwise u will start welcoming Tonyboy children.
lol @ betray your manhood. It's obvious Tony boy is not a spiritual husband and she had the gut to slap him. Infact his brain need to be reset so he can think properly to know she is a liar.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashion Or Madness ? See Whay This Lady Wore To An Even / Game Time / Is She Trying To Use Me? I need your candid advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.