Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos (56312 Views)

Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) / Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid / Man Dumps Wife, Marries Policewoman Who Assisted Him In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
Daeylar:

grin grin What do you want to use it for grin grin grin grin

To keep my head warm. It's cold here in the morning in LA.

Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
eluquenson:
It is well with you woman, just move on with your life

When you see the life and comfort over there, you won't pray to come back to this hell called country

Haba Chief, a lot of us are on our way back now cool

Naija sweet pass.
Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by jel10: 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
yaqq:
this is wickedness, I don't blame him though as karma may be dealing with the lady cos I know she must have dumped her boyfriend for the USA dude, she was hustling for green card tru the guy meanwhile the guy was hustling his own green card tru another bae
It's obvious you didn't read the story.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by eluquenson(m): 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
gnykelly:
some times I ask myself does the hustle worth it. can't someone just go visit and copy ideas from these first world country than living like a rat just to enjoy good environment and justice system. can't we surprise these white by building a superb country that will dwarf there cities. singapore infrastructures are better than that of US. Europe has lost all competitive advantage to China. yet we african risk our relationship and lifes to cross toEurope or have a green card. our senate president is an american citizen. our president travelled to London to access thier healthcare why the world class hospital build by for akwa-ibom governor begs for patient.

good food, good road, good justice system, standard education, proper housing, power and healthcare are not rocket science we don't need a prophet to tell us how to do this things

this is just pure slavery.
All these are doable and achievable in Nigeria, but not by Nigerians. An average Nigerian citizen is wicked , I mean wickedness is embedded in our skin while on this soil. You need not believe my assertions but I have revealed the truth about it. I can't blame anyone running away from this hell to get a better living cos our government (Nigerians) have failed each other.
Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by Burger01(m): 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
Fawklicant:

I can't take a case to him. Imagine him saying that hearing from the other side is against his better judgement
Does he try his cases online for cheap popularity and to garner support in the court of public opinion? To what end?
Anyways, once his cases go to trial, he'll desist from any further social media party.

I pay no mind to desperate attention seekers. He appears too desperate.
We know their type. All those gragra-empty-brain lawyers... I just pity the client because na effort in the opposite direction. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by eluquenson(m): 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Haba Chief, a lot of us are on our way back now cool

Naija sweet pass.
Pls come back home, let's experience this change era together.

3 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by agbonkamen(f): 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
sulakishop:
I BE THINK SAY NA BENIN
leave Benin matter grin
Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by andycom(m): 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Before nko?
Only a foolish woman will expect her husband who has relocated to the US to still think of her.

Imagine a man that has probably lived his whole life in Nteje,
A man who is used to seeing women in wrapper and chewing sticks now all he sees are pretty girls on the street of Beverly Hills and bikini-clad ladies in Miami.

You can't visit Rodeo drive, Melrose, South Beach or Santa Monica and still get an erection at the thought of one local woman in Nigeria.

The woman should count her loss and forget the wise man.

Your name should be changed to NwaAMUikpe
Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by successincentiv(m): 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
What a disgrace
Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lucid1:

You lie! You can't divorce the other person without him/her being served/notified. Chill

Yes you can.

But we need to further define "notified".
Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
eluquenson:
Pls come back home, let's experience this change era together.

I'm almost there.

The change era won't affect me because I'm coming with my own republic cheesy

I already am responsible for my trash, water, waste water, health, security WTF do I need any government for?

Oh wait, I need them to give me concealed gun permit.
Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by gnykelly(m): 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
eluquenson:
All these are doable and achievable in Nigeria, but not by Nigerians. An average Nigerian citizen is wicked , I mean wickedness is embedded in our skin while on this soil. You need not believe my assertions but I have revealed the truth about it. I can't blame anyone running away from this hell to get a better living cos our government (Nigerians) have failed each other.

your assertion is true and valid. but how long will all this foreign countries continue to tolerate us. one day they will reach their limit and vent their anger on their government. the xenophobic act we saw in south Africa might be the norm in near future
Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by buJu234: 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
CaroLyner:
Karma is waiting for him.

why is it that its only relationship case that u hear abt Karma...?

where is Karma when fulani/boko haram/ Badoo kiliers are killing everyone; when Kidnappers are killing poor souls..
abeg leave this karma stuff 4 one side.....

as for the naija wife; sorry for wat happened but if he divorced u and u have a good source income i think we wouldnt have heard abt it; because u dont ( i guessing so) have a gud source of income; thats why all these noise..

lessons to all ladies;;; STOP SEEING UR MEN/HUSBANDS/BOYFRIENDS AS ATM/ $$$$$

b financially empowered.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by muller101(m): 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
Marriage to me is as good as nothing.
Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
buJu234:

why is it that its only relationship case that u hear abt Karma...?

where is Karma when fulani/boko haram/ Badoo kiliers are killing everyone; when Kidnappers are killing poor souls..
abeg leave this karma stuff 4 one side.....

as for the naija wife; sorry for wat happened but if he divorced u and u have a good source income i think we wouldnt have heard abt it; because u dont ( i guessing so) have a gud source of income; thats why all these noise..

lessons to all ladies;;; STOP SEEING UR MEN/HUSBANDS/BOYFRIENDS AS ATM/ $$$$$

b financially empowered.

I have one family member like that.

Husband ran away to U.K. And left her with kids.

She's now in US with the kids and doing good.

Women, wake up and live.

4 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
pocohantas:
It's the hustle...Why is he acting like a learner? He wants to use his hand to spoil things.

Naija men no too get better foreign exchange value, we're used to them marrying older women for green card. The wife remains in Nigeria as homebased. He sends dollars home and comes to impregnate her as at when due. Everyone is taken care of.

Why does Ude Uche Ude wanna complicate a painless procedure that has worked for years? How did he divorce her without her consent?

He should better appease his Naija wife, Naija women are easier to appease grin grin

Would you accept being a homebased wife just because you are being sent dollars? Who go dey shine your Congo, sorry, shoes?
Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by logica(m): 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lucid1:

You lie! You can't divorce the other person without him/her being served/notified. Chill
Apparently, there is "No Fault" divorce which allows one party to divorce the other once they have lived separately for a particular period of time. All that needs to be done is serve the other party and wait for the response period to expire (whether or not she received it does not matter). I hope this "Human Rights Lawyer" knows about this.
Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by Venica(f): 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Before nko?
Only a foolish woman will expect her husband who has relocated to the US to still think of her.

A man who is used to seeing women in wrapper and chewing sticks now all he sees are pretty girls on the street of Beverly Hills and bikini-clad ladies in Miami.

You can't visit Rodeo drive, Melrose, South Beach or Santa Monica and still get an erection at the thought of one local woman in Nigeria.

when will you be sensitive and serious for once?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
There is nothing her and her lawyers can do! I don't think nigerian marriage is recognised in the US, besides she gonna have to prove beyond serious reasonable doubt that she is married to him on paper, the guy can also claim that she is only trying to blackmail him.

But this is one of the reasons people get murdered when they finally travels back home. If this story is true.
Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by zolajpower: 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
pocohantas:
It's the hustle...Why is he acting like a learner? He wants to use his hand to spoil things.

Naija men no too get better foreign exchange value, we're used to them marrying older women for green card. The wife remains in Nigeria as homebased. He sends dollars home and comes to impregnate her as at when due. Everyone is taken care of.

Why does Ude Uche Ude wanna complicate a painless procedure that has worked for years? How did he divorce her without her consent?

He should better appease his Naija wife, Naija women are easier to appease grin grin
madam Nigerians are not the only once reading this oo u remember . I beg oo keep am low. Other foreign Nationals dey read nairaland comments oo
Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by Burger01(m): 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lucid1:

Forget that. He dey happen well well for Yankee. Only only one party is okay. Ai moye divorce for America...even gay couples dey divorce cheesy
Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by madjune(m): 2:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
This guy wan use his own hand fk himself up.

He needs to appease this girl fast or else, if Barr. Emeka takes his case to the relevant quarters at immigration; they'd slam this guys ass back to Naija and he would never travel to any western country in his life.
Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by petitejolie(f): 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Before nko?

he shud compensate her. his actions are ruthless. she is a wife not a galfriend.
Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by younglleo: 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ahmed0336:
The man identified as Ude Uche Ude
From their names you shall know their capabilities grin
the arewa's hav landed
Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by mover(f): 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
Thought this criminal Emeka Ugwuonye has been disbarred both in Nigeria and Usa. Does he even have any legal backing to defend anybody?

He's the biggest fraudster alive, NBA need to do something about him.
Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by brunxy(m): 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
sulakishop:
I BE THINK SAY NA BENIN
Now wey u come find out say no be benin how do u feel.?..looking at ur dp u should be smart and intelligent enough to read and understand issues before making statement on a platform were a lot of people who are also stupid enough to talk before understanding issues like u are angry sad.
Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by Orpe7(m): 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ude uche ude abi na ode uche ode grin
Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by koboko69: 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
ogbonti:

US laws permits it

"it takes 2 to get married, it takes one of the parties to cast a vote to annul the union, EXCEPT, there are issues of settling the estate procured and / or established by the union"

Bad case, over the bar for the naija wife. so sad but true!

Lol. U dont know what u are saying. I swear down.
Better advice the guy to settle his wife in Nigeria...
He did not get married to his Nigerian wife in US o.
The way dem go take throw am come back 9ja with ban if this case goes beyond this......e nor go good.
Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by Iyaboaj(f): 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
That's why a woman should get married legally to her husband, not the baby mama way. As such ,she can fight for her right. The idiot Uche must be dealt with accordingly. Barrister pls I'm interested in this case jare.
Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by koboko69: 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
gypsey:
There is nothing her and her lawyers can do! I don't think nigerian marriage is recognised in the US, besides she gonna have to prove beyond serious reasonable doubt that she is married to him on paper, the guy can also claim that she is only trying to blackmail him.

But this is one of the reasons people get murdered when they finally travels back home. If this story is true.

Total BS. The kind if ignorance on the internet eh......
Nigeria's marriage not recognised in the US? shocked
Na wa o.
U guys should stop comenting on stuffs u know nothing about.
People wey even lie for form say dem don marry so as to get visa.....dem still gaz divorce dem fake wife b4 they can even remarry at all.
The guy is using jail term and permanent ban to play. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
koboko69:

Total BS. The kind if ignorance on the internet eh......
Nigeria's marriage not recognised in the US? shocked
Na wa o.
U guys should stop comenting on stuffs u know nothing about.
People wey even lie for form say dem don marry so as to get visa.....dem still gaz divorce dem fake wife b4 they can even remarry at all.
The guy is using jail term and permanent ban to play. Lol

you either didn't read my write up properly or you didn't understand it, all you have done is make derogatory remarks you have not provided any prove to your claim until you can do that have a nice day!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) / Man Surprises Wife With A N15million GLA250 For Passing Her Driving Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.