Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari (5937 Views)

Aisha, Abba Kyari's Daughter: My Father Never Drove Till He Died / Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Joins APC At APC Mega Rally In Anambra (Photos) / "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari by wirinet(m): 10:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
dudebuck:
so being a presidential candidate is the same as holding a position? Yeye people. as daft as a coconut.

People hold meetings with presidential candidates of major political parties all over the world simply because there is a possibility of him or her becoming the next president. Trump held meeting with many world leaders before the presidential elections. Marine Le-Pen held meetings with many world leaders including trump and Putin before the french presidential elections. Many ambassadors met with Buhari before the last elections, so i do not see the big deal in Ojukwu going to have a meeting with Buhari.

1 Like

Re: You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari by victor8269: 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
Somebody still has an explanation to make on Okadigbo's death before we continue this discussion
Re: You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari by christopher123(m): 4:41am On Aug 23, 2017
Birds of the same feather flick together. They ain't
ddippset:
so academic qualification is now the standard for making friendships and forming associations right? as head of state Buhari interracted with world leaders in europe and america and very important world personalities talkless of some Ojukwu. another thing don't give us no crap about policies bla bla bla. all of the hating, the hate speeches, the insults began the very moment jega announced Buhari the winner of the presidential election. everything happening now is a result of anger over the loss of pdp.
Re: You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari by BAILMONEY: 4:59am On Aug 23, 2017
Ahmed0336:

Don't mind Ojukwu jnr. He is seeking relevance thats if this news is true.
HAVE YOU PRAYED FOR PROPHET BULLHARI (SAW) PBUH TODAY
Re: You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari by bakynes(m): 6:08am On Aug 23, 2017
What is wrong with some of these Igbos sef what is the big deal if Ojukwu visited Buhari In daura, for crying out loud Buhari was a former head of State and Presidential candidate of ANPP. They both served in the Nigerian Military even though Ojukwu was his superior as at that time.

We saw pictures of the visit in 2003 so what is the fuss about.

1 Like

Re: You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari by dudebuck: 6:13am On Aug 23, 2017
wirinet:

People hold meetings with presidential candidates of major political parties all over the world simply because there is a possibility of him or her becoming the next president. Trump held meeting with many world leaders before the presidential elections. Marine Le-Pen held meetings with many world leaders including trump and Putin before the french presidential elections. Many ambassadors met with Buhari before the last elections, so i do not see the big deal in Ojukwu going to have a meeting with Buhari.
So thier conclusions become binding? Abeg swerve. Ikemba DID NOT MAKE ANY AGREEMENT WITH THE PAEDOPHILE MUHAMAD BUHARI! In 2004, he clearly said he supports Biafra, shortly before he death in 2011 he shouted at a public gathering in a very loud voice, "LET MY PEOPLE GOOOOOOOOO!" TWICE! . That was the last public statement he made befor he died. So Buhari shout STFU and go to hell.
Re: You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari by wirinet(m): 7:10am On Aug 23, 2017
dudebuck:
He was a mere presidential candidate. Ojukwu could have met even Alex Ekwueme, It is very clear that this is a lie from the put of hell, he is saying this now because Ikemba is dead and anything can be attributed to him without fear of him responding. Well Ikemba's own son has come out to refute that statement, but Afonjas and other slaves who even if the peodophile gives them his sh1t to, they will gobble it up, are here to try to shove the lie down our throats. The dailytrust website has no such information, allofica is nit dailytrust website and is not operated by dailytrust. Bianca was a full grown woman when she married Ojukwu.

What do you mean by "mere" Presidential candidate? You call the presidential candidate of one of the three major parties then a "mere" Presidential candidate. Remember he was also a "mere" Presidential candidate in 2015 when many high profile diplomats and world leaders went to visit him.
Why would Ojukwu have gone to see Alex Ekwueme in 2003? Was he contesting for any position?

You seem to be only one that is ignorant of the fact that Ojukwu did not have a particularly good relationship with his sons. Before his death, did you see Ojukwu's pictures with his sons together, except those birthed by bianca? There was no way the son could have known who Ojukwu visits on a daily basis. They both were living their separate lives.

How do you know that daily trust had no such information? Do you work for daily trust or do you have access to the archive of daily trust.
Allafrica.com is making reference of daily trust for the story. I know it is not beyond your capacity to accuse allfrica of being an afonja newspaper or a Lagos - Ibadan media.

So Bianca was a full grown woman but Aisha was a half grown woman abi? Now let me break down the numbers to show you who was morally bankrupt between the two;
Buhari married Aisha in 1987. Buhari was 47 years while Aisha was 18. Aisha was given in hand to Ojukwu by the parents of aisha.

Ojukwu married Bianca in 1994. Ojukwu was 61years while bianca was 27. Ojukwu married Bianca without the consent of her parents. In fact Bianca's father felt betrayed by his best friend - Ojukwu. It was after 8 years after the children had been born that the father had to accept the marriage.

4 Likes

Re: You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari by Throwback: 7:33am On Aug 23, 2017
Whoever inflicted the Ipobic disease on the Igbos, really did a great job.

Now idiocy has totally consumed the tribe and would reject or believe any information as directed by hate, even when overwhelming evidence shows the contrary.

Now let the fictitious news also quote fictitious Bianca Ojukwu, saying her husband never fled to Ivory Coast during the Biafran war, even when multitudes of evidence contradict such revisionist news.
Re: You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari by Throwback: 7:36am On Aug 23, 2017
dudebuck:
So thier conclusions become binding? Abeg swerve. Ikemba DID NOT MAKE ANY AGREEMENT WITH THE PAEDOPHILE MUHAMAD BUHARI! In 2004, he clearly said he supports Biafra, shortly before he death in 2011 he shouted at a public gathering in a very loud voice, "LET MY PEOPLE GOOOOOOOOO!" TWICE! . That was the last public statement he made befor he died. So Buhari shout STFU and go to hell.

Is Kanu Nwankwo a paedophile for marrying Amara who was 18yrs old?

Was Ojukwu not buried as a Nigerian property, or were Biafran flags scarce then?
Re: You Lied, My Father Never Visited You, Ojukwu Jnr Blast Buhari by dudebuck: 11:22am On Aug 23, 2017
wirinet:

What do you mean by "mere" Presidential candidate? You call the presidential candidate of one of the three major parties then a "mere" Presidential candidate. Remember he was also a "mere" Presidential candidate in 2015 when many high profile diplomats and world leaders went to visit him.
Why would Ojukwu have gone to see Alex Ekwueme in 2003? Was he contesting for any position?

You seem to be only one that is ignorant of the fact that Ojukwu did not have a particularly good relationship with his sons. Before his death, did you see Ojukwu's pictures with his sons together, except those birthed by bianca? There was no way the son could have known who Ojukwu visits on a daily basis. They both were living their separate lives.

How do you know that daily trust had no such information? Do you work for daily trust or do you have access to the archive of daily trust.
Allafrica.com is making reference of daily trust for the story. I know it is not beyond your capacity to accuse allfrica of being an afonja newspaper or a Lagos - Ibadan media.

So Bianca was a full grown woman but Aisha was a half grown woman abi? Now let me break down the numbers to show you who was morally bankrupt between the two;
Buhari married Aisha in 1987. Buhari was 47 years while Aisha was 18. Aisha was given in hand to Ojukwu by the parents of aisha.

Ojukwu married Bianca in 1994. Ojukwu was 61years while bianca was 27. Ojukwu married Bianca without the consent of her parents. In fact Bianca's father felt betrayed by his best friend - Ojukwu. It was after 8 years after the children had been born that the father had to accept the marriage.
27 years old. 27 fvcking years! no be small pikin, she has the right to make her own decision about her life at that age. 27 years old as5 woman. Na im you dey call small pikin, even her parents did not consent, she is not a kid, she is old enough to make her own decision. 27 years, Just add 3 it makes 30 good years. Compared to Aisha buhari who buhari married at 9 or 11 years. Tufia kwa! Abomination.
Buhari was a mere candidate, nothing more nothing less.
Until I see that report on dailyTrust, it remains false propaganda.
Continue defending the indefensible. I wonder how much that peodophile.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flood: Delta Records 22 New Babies In IDP Camps / This Vehicle Will Make Some People Cry Tomorrow / Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.