Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,535 members, 7,823,325 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

My Question To Nigeria Politicians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Question To Nigeria Politicians (409 Views)

Nigeria Politicians Needs The Oracle Back To Put The People First- (Great Video) / My Question For Ikwerre, Epkeye And Anioma Groups. / (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Question To Nigeria Politicians by walemoney007(m): 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
I don't really understand a lot of Nigerian politicians, after listening to buhari national broadcast yesterday,and I was wondering the most important thing between the welfare of Nigerians and the unity of the country... When will Nigerian politicians focus on welfare and infrastructure development instead of always talking about the unity of Nigeria?
Re: My Question To Nigeria Politicians by blackfase(m): 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nigerian politicians r cursed. They hav nothing to offer. As for the unity bullcrap rhetoric, its mainly from d parasitic north and a few foolish ones from d south that benefit from d chaos of d present structure or hav been cursed to remain slavish. They are scared stiff of a balkanization. Even with d free monies coming from d south, they can hardly hold up, so imagine a scenario without such...

Day of reckoning is almost here....

(1) (Reply)

Makarfi Inaugurates Caretaker Executive For Ogun, Kashamu Kicks / Yul Edochie Picks Anambra Governorship Nomination Form / Two Factions Of Boko Haram Ready For Talks With FG - Ex-commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.