Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:50 PM

Reasons Why Biafra Will Not Be Achieve In Dis Generation By Topmaike007 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why Biafra Will Not Be Achieve In Dis Generation By Topmaike007 (590 Views)

Dangote Deep-sea Pipeline To Boost Nigeria’s Power Generation By 12,000mw / OPINION! Why Biafra Will Never Happen. A Case Study Of The Catalan Independence. / Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Biafra Will Not Be Achieve In Dis Generation By Topmaike007 by Topmaike007(m): 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
it is not longer a new story that the igbo want's to gain their own independent from Nigeria,and they have been agitating for it for so long.but due to some reasons it has not been gotten,so i want to outline some reason why it will never happen in this generation.

1)UNITY:igbo people lack unity among themselves.
for example there are lot of groups agitating for same thing and hating themself such as Bzm beefing Ipob, And Massob doing their own thing diffrently.if all this people should be under one umbrella they will surely have what they are looking for.
for without unity they can never have it.

Greediness:i remember when it was only massob that was the only group agitating for freedom under the leadership of Uwazuruike,not until uwazuruike start teaming up with Nigeria politics in anambra state and not able to account for the expenditure that led to the dissolation of massob and thus giving birth to Ipob and Bzm.
Re: Reasons Why Biafra Will Not Be Achieve In Dis Generation By Topmaike007 by papaejima1: 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
Your generation or Buhari's generation?

Anyway you didn't make any point worthy of a response.
I only saw a disjointed rant indicative of an erratic thought process.

Kontinue...

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Biafra Will Not Be Achieve In Dis Generation By Topmaike007 by Topmaike007(m): 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
3)fear Of lost of properties:majority of the company own in lagos state and some other south west states are own by some notable igbo men and women such as Ucack Wire and transformer,capital oil,diamond bank Air Peace And many more.
with all this valueable asset scattered around Nigeria,non of them will want to support biafra agitation.

feel free to add your own.

#one_nigeria
Re: Reasons Why Biafra Will Not Be Achieve In Dis Generation By Topmaike007 by Luckylife(m): 12:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
You just prove how childish and less read without common sense . Even in twelve disciples of Jesus Christ, their were Judas Iscariot who betrayed HIM. To school you a little, it almost impossible to have the whole tribe members to unite in a single decision.
Re: Reasons Why Biafra Will Not Be Achieve In Dis Generation By Topmaike007 by DocHMD: 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
Topmaike007:
[s]it is not longer a new story that the igbo want's to gain their own independent from Nigeria,and they have been agitating for it for so long.but due to some reasons it has not been gotten,so i want to outline some reason why it will never happen in this generation.

1)UNITY:igbo people lack unity among themselves.
for example there are lot of groups agitating for same thing and hating themself such as Bzm beefing Ipob, And Massob doing their own thing diffrently.if all this people should be under one umbrella they will surely have what they are looking for.
for without unity they can never have it.

Greediness:i remember when it was only massob that was the only group agitating for freedom under the leadership of Uwazuruike,not until uwazuruike start teaming up with Nigeria politics in anambra state and not able to account for the expenditure that led to the dissolation of massob and thus giving birth to Ipob and Bzm.[/s]

You sound like one illiterate Edo state APC m0ron I met in a bus on my way to Bini few days ago.

He gave this two useless reasons on why Biafra will not be achieved. I pummelled the old mor0n with facts and made him look embarassed in the bus. He started agreeing with everything I said grudgingly. grin grin
A young urhobo man from Delta came down from the bus to take my number when I alighted at Akpavava.

Are you that old fool? I dey here too oo. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Biafra Will Not Be Achieve In Dis Generation By Topmaike007 by Topmaike007(m): 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
DocHMD:

You sound like one illiterate Edo state APC m0ron I met in a bus on my way to Bini few days ago.

He gave this two useless reasons on why Biafra will not be achieved. I pummelled the old mor0n with facts and made him look embarassed in the bus. He started agreeing with everything I said grudgingly. grin grin
A young urhobo man from Delta came down from the bus to take my number when I alighted at Akpavava.

Are you that old fool? I dey here too oo. grin grin
i can never be d one, because i am not urohobo i am from ebonyi state afikpo north precisely
Re: Reasons Why Biafra Will Not Be Achieve In Dis Generation By Topmaike007 by DocHMD: 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
Topmaike007:
i can never be d one, because i am not urohobo i am from ebonyi state afikpo north precisely

You go school at all? Can you read properly? All these illiterate anti-Igbos sef. grin

(1) (Reply)

Sincere Appreciations To Arewa Youth - All Hails Arewa Youth / We Know The Sources Of Ipob's Funding And Countries Supporting Them - Minister / Ibrahim Magu Plotting To Destroy My Family, Patience Jonathan Petitions Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.