Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,540 members, 7,865,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:32 PM

Lazy Wives! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lazy Wives! (1256 Views)

Girls With Big Bumbum And Big B**bs Are Most Times Lazy In Bed - Male Nurse Says / LASTING LONG IN BED Is Fùcking Easy. Don't Be Lazy. See How [PICTURE] / Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lazy Wives! by askseunoladele: 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
THE LAZY WIVES

It's not written on their fore head but their attitude shows it. You are either a lazy wife in the making or you are already a lazy wife. No lazy woman will have a happy marriage, the earlier you work on yourself the better.

Lazy wives are dirty. To bathe at least once in a day is a serious work for them. They are too lazy to lift themselves to the bathroom, brush their teeth and have a bathe.

Lazy wives smell. They don't shave neither do they take care of their undies. It takes hard work to be clean, look good and presentable.

Some lazy wives are fat. They have all the time in the world to eat four times in a day but too lazy to lift an arm for exercise. Lazy women gain weight rapidly because they do not exercise their body neither do they shed the excessive weight gain.

Lazy wives are poor cook. They are too lazy to find out how to prepare delicious meal for their family. They rush into the kitchen and rush out after mixing some ingredients together.

Lazy wives are wasters. They do not know how to manage resources. They would ratner waste money hiring some one to do their dirty job while watching movies from morning till dawn.

Lazy wives don't know how to manage their husbands' money when things are tough! Because she's lazy, she would rather starve the family than cook a nice, delicious meal with #500 even in this economy recession!

Lazy wives are sexual disasters! A good sex life in marriage is hard work, discipline, focus and prayer. She is too lazy to do all these, so she starves her husband sexually!

A lazy wife's house is dirty and unkempt. It doesn't matter if they live in a mansion. She will turn the mansion into a dung hill while a hardworking woman turns a dung hill into a mansion!

A lazy woman is dull upstairs! She lacks the initiative to increase her intelligence through books, seminars, reasearch, mentorship and prayers. She makes no sensible contribution into her husband's life. She is everything a man wants to forget!

A lazy woman has dirty children who are wayward and lack morals, their mother is too lazy to discipline them.

A lazy woman is a spiritual disaster. She is too lazy to read her Bible and pray daily.

What kind of wife are you? What kind of single lady are you? If you are too lazy as single lady to do simple chores, cook and clean your apartment, you won't have a good marriage. Infact, you don't need marriage. You are inmature and seriously need to grow up.

Marriage is not a play centre. It is a life time of responsibility and hard work. If you are too lazy to take your life serious, your marriage will end in the dustbin.

Wives will do well to step up. Men hate laziness with passion. Yes, he should assist you when you are tired but ultimately, the running of the home lies in your hand. You are the home maker, so get up and do your job, that s why you are a wife. Rememember, "A wise woman builds her house..."
God bless you. Cheers!
©Seun Oladele, 2017.
www.askseunoladele..com
Re: Lazy Wives! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
I won't be a lazy wife cool.

I'm the best thing that could ever happen to my future husband.
Re: Lazy Wives! by DarkMagic(m): 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
I cast and band every lazy wife that is going to cross ma path
The worst thing that can happen a man
grin
Re: Lazy Wives! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
askseunoladele:
THE LAZY WIVES

It's not written on their fore head but their attitude shows it. You are either a lazy wife in the making or you are already a lazy wife. No lazy woman will have a happy marriage, the earlier you work on yourself the better.

Lazy wives are dirty. To bathe at least once in a day is a serious work for them. They are too lazy to lift themselves to the bathroom, brush their teeth and have a bathe.

Lazy wives smell. They don't shave neither do they take care of their undies. It takes hard work to be clean, look good and presentable.

Some lazy wives are fat. They have all the time in the world to eat four times in a day but too lazy to lift an arm for exercise. Lazy women gain weight rapidly because they do not exercise their body neither do they shed the excessive weight gain.

Lazy wives are poor cook. They are too lazy to find out how to prepare delicious meal for their family. They rush into the kitchen and rush out after mixing some ingredients together.

Lazy wives are wasters. They do not know how to manage resources. They would ratner waste money hiring some one to do their dirty job while watching movies from morning till dawn.

Lazy wives don't know how to manage their husbands' money when things are tough! Because she's lazy, she would rather starve the family than cook a nice, delicious meal with #500 even in this economy recession!

Lazy wives are sexual disasters! A good sex life in marriage is hard work, discipline, focus and prayer. She is too lazy to do all these, so she starves her husband sexually!

A lazy wife's house is dirty and unkempt. It doesn't matter if they live in a mansion. She will turn the mansion into a dung hill while a hardworking woman turns a dung hill into a mansion!

A lazy woman is dull upstairs! She lacks the initiative to increase her intelligence through books, seminars, reasearch, mentorship and prayers. She makes no sensible contribution into her husband's life. She is everything a man wants to forget!

A lazy woman has dirty children who are wayward and lack morals, their mother is too lazy to discipline them.

A lazy woman is a spiritual disaster. She is too lazy to read her Bible and pray daily.

What kind of wife are you? What kind of single lady are you? If you are too lazy as single lady to do simple chores, cook and clean your apartment, you won't have a good marriage. Infact, you don't need marriage. You are inmature and seriously need to grow up.

Marriage is not a play centre. It is a life time of responsibility and hard work. If you are too lazy to take your life serious, your marriage will end in the dustbin.

Wives will do well to step up. Men hate laziness with passion. Yes, he should assist you when you are tired but ultimately, the running of the home lies in your hand. You are the home maker, so get up and do your job, that s why you are a wife. Rememember, "A wise woman builds her house..."
God bless you. Cheers!
©Seun Oladele, 2017.
www.askseunoladele..com
your opinion should be in your mother's asshole where it belongs seeing as she raised up a person with this mentality

1 Like

Re: Lazy Wives! by Oyindidi(f): 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Lazy Wives! by cerowo(f): 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
Chai women don suffer.

1 Like

Re: Lazy Wives! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
Op although I am not married but I think the things you listed are 100% legit

I suppose a good wife should not be dirty, smelly or fail to take proper care of the house

I guess some girls may be angry, though because of the heading of your thread
Re: Lazy Wives! by tosyne2much(m): 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
When you marry a lazy woman, it's just a matter of time before your business and accomplishments vanish.

Lazy women are neither productive or ambitious but all they do is to sit their asses down at home talking about how flamboyant their wedding will be. They don't ever want to witness how a man will rise from the grass to stardom. All they do is to attend people's wedding and will return back home talking about how the bride's shoe does not match with her wedding gown, and how the fried rice didn't have a good taste

Guys, please say NO to lazy women

Lalasticlala, what do you have to say?
Re: Lazy Wives! by LordDecency(m): 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
Slayers...
If She Can't Do these. cheesy
OYO is your case.

1 Like

Re: Lazy Wives! by Stevengerd(m): 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
Oyindidi:
Rubbish
If every body is going south, you be going west. She ota aje ni e?
Re: Lazy Wives! by Blackhawk01: 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
Mstcheeeeewwww undecided undecided

I'm lazy AF and I love me tongue tongue
Re: Lazy Wives! by Amarabae(f): 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
A dumb thread,what about lazy men?

2 Likes

Re: Lazy Wives! by mikeycharles(m): 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
askseunoladele:
THE LAZY WIVES

God bless you. Cheers!
©Seun Oladele, 2017.
www.askseunoladele..com
Do these type of women even exist, I think you need to go for a psych evaluation
Re: Lazy Wives! by mikeycharles(m): 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
LordDecency:
Slayers...
If She Can't Do these. cheesy
OYO is your case.
I'm sensing you're a misogynist
Re: Lazy Wives! by 25thJOE(m): 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
I hate lazy women in all aspect... except for number four. I love women who eat a lot and gain excessive weight and don't seem to worry about it �
Re: Lazy Wives! by Anjelus(m): 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
funmisticqueen:
your opinion should be in your mother's asshole where it belongs seeing as she raised up a person with this mentality
Hmmmmmm.....our so called future wife! Pity this generation.
Re: Lazy Wives! by LordDecency(m): 11:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
mikeycharles:
I'm sensing you're a misogynist

You're wrong this time around. tongue
Re: Lazy Wives! by pocohantas(f): 12:03am On Aug 23, 2017
Amarabae:
A dumb thread,what about lazy men?

Create a thread for that.

Nice thread anyway...
Is there a woman that's this lazy? That one na serious case oh!

(1) (Reply)

20 Ideal Husband Qualities / After 15 Years,i Discovered My Husband Has Another Wife In Another City / Ladies, What's Your Top 3 Reasons From This List To Break Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.