Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,850 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Throwback: Ojukwu, Buhari And Ngige Rock Igbo Native Attire - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: Ojukwu, Buhari And Ngige Rock Igbo Native Attire (46192 Views)

Osinbajo, Okowa, Obiano And Ngige Visit Flood Affected Community In Anambra / Face-off Between Oshiohmole And Ngige To Be Resolved Amicably, Says Lai Mohammed / Caption This Photo Of Anambra State Governo Willie Obiano And Ngige. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Throwback: Ojukwu, Buhari And Ngige Rock Igbo Native Attire by TheEminentLaity: 9:32am On Aug 31, 2017
You guys have your minds made up anyway so ... FYI I have an igbo ancestry and knowing facts, I say over and over that Ojukwu is the biggest coward in history. Check the history books, no one even comes close. Restructuring is the best we've got. I suggest rather you waste your time fantasising about Ojukwu, you put it to good use by learning skills that would make you valuable and put some money in your pockets so that you can leave some for your children.

If you had at least N10m in your account, you won't be looking forward to chaos. It is only street urchins and hoodlums that look forward to such
attackgat:

Hmmmmm

Ojukwu, the son of one the richest men in Nigeria but forsaked his father wealth and joined the Army?

Ojukwu who fought in the Congo?

Ojukwu who declared the independence of his people and fought the combined military might of Nigeria, Britain and Russia for 3 years?

This is the man you call a coward just because he didnt stay back to allow you Nigerians slaughter him?

Tell me another individual in Nigeria who has fought for the freedom of his people like Ojukwu did? No one.

It is because you suffer from slave mentality is the reason yoy dont know anything about freedom fighting. Nigeria fought, killed and starved millions to death because of Oil money. Ojukwu fought for the freedom of his people, Nigeria fought for money. Which is more noble? As an Igbo man, Im proud of Ojukwu for fighting for the freedom of our people rather than choose the easy option all others chose of being slaves of the North.

The millions that died did not die for nothing, the Biafra they died for is now more alive than ever.

If the war was needless, why did you Nigerians come to the East to fight for 3 years? Ojukwu fought for his people, went into exhile, returned later and accepted Nigeria. When he started enjoying his entitlements as a Nigerian such as contesting elections, you haters called him out. So when Ojukwu was for Biafra, you people were against him. When he now was for ONE NIGERIA, you people are still against him. Ojukwu led his people in a fight for freedom and and independence and we make no apologies for it. Nigeria turned out to be a monumental disaster since the end of the war, proving Ojukwu right.

Nnamdi Kanu is talking about freedom and people like yoy are talking about restructuring, which everbody already knows that the North will never ever agree to.

You people clamouring for restructuring are just time wasters.
Re: Throwback: Ojukwu, Buhari And Ngige Rock Igbo Native Attire by attackgat: 9:47am On Aug 31, 2017
TheEminentLaity:
You guys have your minds made up anyway so ... FYI I have an igbo ancestry and knowing facts, I say over and over that Ojukwu is the biggest coward in history. Check the history books, no one even comes close. Restructuring is the best we've got. I suggest rather you waste your time fantasising about Ojukwu, you put it to good use by learning skills that would make you valuable and put some money in your pockets so that you can leave some for your children.

If you had at least N10m in your account, you won't be looking forward to chaos. It is only street urchins and hoodlums that look forward to such

You are just another timewaster who will be begging Northern Nigeria for restructuring for the bext 1,000 years as the slave you are.

I asked you a simple question. Who else un Africa has fought for the freedom of his people like Ojukwu?

Let me tell the reality of Nigeria incase you dont know, it is the same reality Ojukwu saw 50 years ago, and it still remains the same:

"There are only two types of people in Nigeria, those who seek their independence such as Ojukwu, Kanu, IPOB, MASSOB etc and those who have accepted to become perpetual slaves of the North"

The slaves are still shout restructuring.
Re: Throwback: Ojukwu, Buhari And Ngige Rock Igbo Native Attire by TheEminentLaity: 10:06am On Aug 31, 2017
You really have many imagined enemies. Deal with them cheesy
attackgat:

You are just another timewaster who will be begging Northern Nigeria for restructuring for the bext 1,000 years as the slave you are.

I asked you a simple question. Who else un Africa has fought for the freedom of his people like Ojukwu?

Let me tell the reality of Nigeria incase you dont know, it is the same reality Ojukwu saw 50 years ago, and it still remains the same:

"There are only two types of people in Nigeria, those who seek their independence such as Ojukwu, Kanu, IPOB, MASSOB etc and those who have accepted to become perpetual slaves of the North"

The slaves are still shout restructuring.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) / Nasiru Abdullahi 'Chile Maidoki' Joins Kano Police / Udom: Fake Soldiers Arrested In Akwa Ibom Released On Orders From Above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.