Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east (25559 Views)

Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai / Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others / Why Did Buhari Abandon South South Ports? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
TINALETC3:
Wats 'Okechukwu' Buhari undecided

The equivalent of 'Ebele' Jonathan and 'Abubakar' Saraki
Re: Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east by ehissi(m): 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2017
Okechukwu is alive....... cheesy

Okechukwu kor...... angry

Ewu gambia....... grin
Re: Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east by Edum13656: 8:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
we ve already zeroed our minds... roads ooo or no roads ooo. we no care.
Re: Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east by Kingbuhari(m): 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
this Ediot should be aware by now that we are not AFONJAS that ass licks their Fulani/Hausa balls... we are more than this political talk, We don't need the federal projects, I am highly disappointed in Awolowo's breeds TUFIAKWA
Re: Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east by DreamSonInlaw(m): 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
mikeycharles:
Buhari has always been a man of his word

My belle Oooo
Re: Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east by british9ja: 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
akulaxx:
we cannot accept such leadership from people who not only call us infidels but whose religion regards us as one

well it is too late

Biafra we stand

long live Biafra

Right on!
Re: Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east by aalangel(f): 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
What gets me most upsetting is giving him a fine Igbo name like okechukwu.

Why not other names like "Anumpama" or Ajomuo? Chain, see name spoiling. undecided

You just made me have a good laugh this evening...
Re: Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east by BiafraAmaka(m): 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
Nothing person no go see for this zoo called Nigeria
Re: Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east by Damnmaster: 9:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
[quote author=emmasege post=59727670]Until Femi Adesina came to the limelight, I had always thought people with bushy hairs were intelligent. I'm beginning to think Bushy hair in the case of Femo is indicative of low mental capacity. Garba Sheu is your boss by hierarchy and enjoys greater benefits than you but he talks less, while you do the dirty jobs for the senile old man.

I mean, this guy is a bad ambassador of my race (Yoruba) and the State of the living spring (Osun state).

[

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east by greatface(m): 9:40pm On Aug 28, 2017
I Don't Care What Paid Agents Say Or Do All I Care Is That Buhari Don't Go By That Name They Claim Was Given To Him.

That Name Is Precious and Prestigeous That People Of His Make Can't Bear It.

He Must Not Go By That Name And Am Serious About It.
Re: Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east by Albright1(m): 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
iffa hear....
Re: Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east by ripbubu: 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
Mcowubaba:
Rubbish talk
Firstly there is no Eze Ikot nne in Abia State, I guess he meant Ikonne

Secondly, it's not by force to remain one indivisible Country, it is clear that our differences are too much, we don't like one another, so I ask, why do we keep deceiving ourselves.

Many of you one Nigerianist have proclaimed to high heavens how you'll never vote for an Igbo man or support anything tangible in Igboland, yet you turn around to say, No Biafra we must remain one undecided
Isn't this insanity

You say Igbos are a disgrace to Nigeria, now the disgrace is trying to leave your country, and yet you're on every godamn thread advising Igbos nd showing your disdain.

You are more worried about Igbos, than your own people.

. To that mod that keeps hiding my comments, you'll never see when Bigots make their own comments, I guess you're monitoring me, I must really be frustrating you.

Your power ends here on Nairaland
Re: Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east by ripbubu: 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
grin grin Please first of all, if this man must claim an Igbo name then let him settle with the one that befits him, at least something like "Oke-ekwensu" is Ok. No body should mock God abeg grin

They're now renting coalitions from SE and SS to come and show solidarity with them when the genuine people from their tribe could not come out to welcome their rag brother when he came back after 103 days medical exile. They also used the opportunity to continue their cry of a drowning man about the fraudulent and forceful unity. I don't know what they mean by "what ever it will take to keep Nigeria one" but what I know is that what ever they mean by that, we are fully ready for them, Biafra must stand no matter what it may cost, go tell that the raggy president.
Re: Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
Please guys let's ignore every tribalist on this forum and not reply their tribalism with tribalism but with silence. Trust me that's the way we can beat tribalist.

I know it hurts insulting your lineage but PLEASE IGNORE THEM
IGNORE THEM and watch as our silence kill them inside and drive them mad. 

They may end up creating more monicker to reply themselves, still IGNORE and in the end OUR COLLECTIVE SILENCE will make a fool of them.

Every sane and educated person, please copy and paste along your text on Nairaland let everybody see it and let's KILL CYBER TRIBALISM TOGETHER.

Thanks for cooperating.

Ps: And my apologies if I am spamming but my goal is to spread this message and defeat tribalist who are no different from racist *copied*
Re: Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east by Odelhorno1990: 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
In a deeper sense, binary opposite of this phrase means an affirmation of the majority views the East about this Gov't.

As the holidays approach, should you need upto 4mn cash loan to achieve your plan and projects, contact us @RenMoney by call/whatsup on Ogaga 08159385912 and get credited winin 24hrs. Requirement: Salary earners Only.
Re: Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
Yes he won't, he'll give them bullets, tear gas and coffins to pacify them
Re: Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east by oladele00(m): 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
The walking dead....confused leaders leading confused nation. It is well. I need visa to Kenya right now

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east by ayaside(m): 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
Who takes this guy serious?

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east by MrSly(m): 10:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
Cooly100:

"The roads in the region will be fixed, the second Niger Bridge will be done, everything, infrastructure, positions, offices, all that the centre needs to do for the region, the south east region will get its own fair share. Thank you very much God be with you all.” Presidency.

So the presidency is going back on its vomit on 97% and 5% policy...What other positions are there to start with? Why do they take the people of SE and parts of SS for granted in the first place...So it took IPOB to reset their thinking mentality?
Which reset. You see somebody making political exuberance and you take him serious. 2019 election looms and he needs sweet and suiting words to attract vote. Only fools will vote APC after there massive failure.
Re: Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east by tk4rd: 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
If you like, call him Ngozi too..,, e no concern me..
For the fact that the outlived federal roads in the east are not reconstructed,, you all are talking trash
Re: Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east by okenta2017: 12:44am On Aug 29, 2017
Mr Femi, I respect you so much, you are doing a great job for our president, and I believe you are a democrat. One thing we have always lack in this country is succession plan. We always thing we will live for ever.I accept that the president is saddled with the responsibility of governing the country.. Howevwer it is the responsibility of Nigerias to say how they will live together not the president.Nigerians are not slave to the Presidency they must understand this. President come and go but the people of Nigeria remain. You will build 6th Niger bridge, construct international roads in ss/se etc, etc, what happens to the lopsidedness in the recruitment of the armed fources, police, paramilitary, federal ministries resource control, just to mention a few. Untill these issues are addressed any one coming out to say Nigeria unity is non negotiable is day dreaming. If for now people are not clamouring for restructuring of Nigeria, is not because they don't know the advantages. They are waiting for cabinet reshufu, so that they dont miss out in he ministaria appointment. The white south Africans also said never would there be black rule in south africa and they were supported by powerfull nations in the west. The days of broadcasting appeasement to deny people their legitimate right is gone for good. Restructuring is the solution.
lightblazingnow:

https://www.thecable.ng/femi-adesina-okechukwu-buhari-wont-abandon-south-east

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east by sapientia(m): 3:49am On Aug 29, 2017
Government of I will I will

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east by nura15(m): 4:56am On Aug 29, 2017
[quote author=Promismike post=59912813]The question is does the east need him? We don't. And we will never need him. Give us biafra and give us few years and you will see how Nigeria has hindered the progress of the east.why not get rid of this hatret by hugging transformer? Just a piece of advice though
Re: Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 5:02am On Aug 29, 2017
Who is deceiving who? Wetin concern me with buhari and nigeria, lam a Biafra

Re: Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 5:08am On Aug 29, 2017
hot9jaman:
Please guys let's ignore every tribalist on this forum and not reply their tribalism with tribalism but with silence. Trust me that's the way we can beat tribalist.

I know it hurts insulting your lineage but PLEASE IGNORE THEM
IGNORE THEM and watch as our silence kill them inside and drive them mad. 

They may end up creating more monicker to reply themselves, still IGNORE and in the end OUR COLLECTIVE SILENCE will make a fool of them.

Every sane and educated person, please copy and paste along your text on Nairaland let everybody see it and let's KILL CYBER TRIBALISM TOGETHER.

Thanks for cooperating.

Ps: And my apologies if I am spamming but my goal is to spread this message and defeat tribalist who are no different from racist *copied*
Channel your tribalism idea to your presidiot buhari he need it most. 97% and 5% of his govwrnment promise agenda

Re: Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east by francisMKD(m): 6:36am On Aug 29, 2017
lipsrsealed which kain ''oke-chukwu''?? Its either OKE-AWUSA or OKE-OFFICe.....rubbish..... E for be ''CHINEDU'' sef...
Re: Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east by Moganajoe: 8:40am On Aug 29, 2017
emmasege:
Until Femi Adesina came to the limelight, I had always thought people with bushy hairs were intelligent. I'm beginning to think Bushy hair in the case of Femo is indicative of low mental capacity. Garba Sheu is your boss by hierarchy and enjoys greater benefits than you but he talks less, while you do the dirty jobs for the senile old man.

I mean, this guy is a bad ambassador of my race (Yoruba) and the State of the living spring (Osun state).

Maybe you people should sumon him to yoruba land and shave his hair. By so doing he may start thinking well & talk well

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east by idealvun(m): 10:00am On Aug 29, 2017
MAYBE D ONE IG GETS AS BRIBE
Re: Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east by idealvun(m): 10:04am On Aug 29, 2017
Omeokachie:
Is that a baptismal name?

I dont know who "Okechukwu" is, and with what personal monies he wants to build the 2nd niger bridge.
Maybe Dat 10B D SENATOR Say Igp Day Collect For Bribe
Re: Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east by akulaxx: 11:38am On Aug 29, 2017
ayaside:
Who takes this guy serious?

HAS HE VISITED THE BIAFRAN TERRITORY SINCE HE BECAME PRESIDENT

ANSWER IS NO/

SO THAT WHY WE BIAFRANS SAY, HERE IS BIAFRALAND NOT NIGERIA
Re: Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east by Promismike(m): 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
[quote author=nura15 post=59921153][/quote]Ok, am waiting for you stop the one you have perceptually exhibited against the igbos first by drinking rat point. Na Una keep Nigeria the way it is. Uncivilized baboon.
Re: Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east by 400billionman: 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
Cooly100:

"The roads in the region will be fixed, the second Niger Bridge will be done, everything, infrastructure, positions, offices, all that the centre needs to do for the region, the south east region will get its own fair share. Thank you very much God be with you all.” Presidency.

So the presidency is going back on its vomit on 97% and 5% policy...What other positions are there to start with? Why do they take the people of SE and parts of SS for granted in the first place...So it took IPOB to reset their thinking mentality?

You will be a clown to believe those promises.

Expect their fulfillment in London..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afenifere Dumps SW Aspirants, Backs SE, Warns Against Gang-Up / ‘London Detention’: British Govt Hasn’t Apologised To Obi - Obi/Datti Media / Don’t Reverse Ban On Okada, Sagay Counsels Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.