Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do? (1259 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do? by honeybunch: 12:25pm On Feb 12, 2007
My boyfriend told me he was going out of town,on business. The next day, to my greatest surprise, I saw his car parked somewhere in town. I inquired about the person that brought the car and found out that it was no one but him. What do I do?
Re: What Do I Do? by Blue2(m): 11:02am On Feb 13, 2007
You can either confront him with your "findings" and listyen to his lousy excuse or you just dump his ass and move on!!
Re: What Do I Do? by exotique(f): 3:31pm On Mar 01, 2007
Tell him what u saw and re-evaluate ur relationship.
Re: What Do I Do? by RuuDie(m): 10:59am On Mar 02, 2007
i'm shocked that u're still thinking about what 2 do , undecided
Re: What Do I Do? by Busta(f): 11:32pm On Mar 02, 2007
go ahead and confront him,
see the best that he can come up with.
Re: What Do I Do? by CrazyMan(m): 11:43pm On Mar 02, 2007
I'll advise you not to worry yourself over that.
when you see him, just tell him how much you love him and care for him.
if you approach him with unnecessary arguments it might cause great damage to your relationship
Re: What Do I Do? by Free(f): 12:44am On Mar 03, 2007
yes confront him
and see what his Lame excuse wud be
Re: What Do I Do? by LoverBwoy(m): 1:05am On Mar 03, 2007
dont jump to conclusions; he's just having a break nagging break. Atleast he is still in town
Re: What Do I Do? by abdkabir(m): 1:28am On Mar 03, 2007
What do u Do.

Go to the Car and wait 4 him to Show up wink

A suspect is Innocent till proven Guilty smiley
Re: What Do I Do? by betantee(m): 1:31am On Mar 04, 2007
yes oh,until proven guilty, caught in the act oh, not outside the act because men always have a way of lieing
Re: What Do I Do? by Zealar(m): 4:47am On Mar 20, 2009
Sorry gal, i'm really sorry for your loving and not trusting. This type of thought has brought many broken relationships. You did well to watch his back but you better know how well to put your words when asking him to avoid heart break. First, you should stop thinking that he was cheating on you. Goddamn it.
Re: What Do I Do? by tnk24: 4:59am On Mar 20, 2009
Well, just like others said, confront him, then see the excuse he comes out with,
and then it is left for you to make up your mind what you want from the relationship.
If you find out he is cheating on you and you decide to stay with him with the hope he will change,
sorry, for there is every possibility something similar will occur in the future.
Re: What Do I Do? by Luvlgenius(m): 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2010
don't confront him o, Discuss it with him and have an open mind about it, maybe there was an emergency & he was delayedgrin grin

(1) (Reply)

Sex & Settling Down / Does Marriage Destroy Friendship?: Vote / 10 Cruel Things Men Do To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.