Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today (40908 Views)

Why NSA Monguno Didn’t Attend Buhari’s ‘special Meeting’ With Service Chiefs / Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs, NSA Monguno Absent (Photos) / 2019 Elections: What Buhari Discussed With Service Chiefs In Closed Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today by Dawinlove(m): 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
ollaxworld:

Sentiments aside, this man is obviously weak, old and medically unfit to continue with that sit.

We hear different lies daily trying to cover-up truths about his health from the public. From hiding the details of His ailments (which he spent and still spending billions of Naira of tax payers earnings) to recording his first speech upon returning to the country.

I am here waiting for where they would turn to after exhausting all the possible lies within their reach.

We just heard about rodents destroying THE PRESIDENTIAL OFFICE OF THE LARGEST BLACK NATION ON EARTH... how on earth could they even think the gullibility of Nigerians would buy this "unsunatic lie"?

I weep for Nigeria and Nigerians

i think you are young, what stop you feom taking over. condemnation everywhere smhw
Re: Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today by ollaxworld: 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
PassingShot:

You're frustrated, no doubt. grin

And you are suffering and smiling...obviously grin
Re: Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today by jaybee(f): 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
ollaxworld:

Sentiments aside, this man is obviously weak, old and medically unfit to continue with that sit.

We hear different lies daily trying to cover-up truths about his health from the public. From hiding the details of His ailments (which he spent and still spending billions of Naira of tax payers earnings) to recording his first speech upon returning to the country.

I am here waiting for where they would turn to after exhausting all the possible lies within their reach.

We just heard about rodents destroying THE PRESIDENTIAL OFFICE OF THE LARGEST BLACK NATION ON EARTH... how on earth could they even think the gullibility of Nigerians would buy this "unsunatic lie"?

Go and hug 33kva transformer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today by ollaxworld: 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
jaybee:

Go and hug 33kva transformer.

For having a pity on how some set of people are toying with your generations destiny?
Re: Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today by Paulono: 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
[quote author=zoba88 post=59722846]President Buhari with Chief of Defense Staff General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin, Chief of Army Staff Lt Gen. T.Y. Buratai, Chief of Air Staff Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar as he presides over Security Meeting with Service Chiefs in State House on 22nd Aug 2017

Where is the vice president in this meeting? This just show that buhari is not in charge, Chief of staff and DSS director is the carbal ruling this country. Which way Nigeria??
Re: Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nice home office. But I prefer the official office.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today by martineverest(m): 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
Just look at how Nigerian youths are complaining about the chairs...... If they were expensive, they wud still complain
Re: Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today by ddjay: 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
zoba88:
President Buhari with Chief of Defense Staff General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin, Chief of Army Staff Lt Gen. T.Y. Buratai, Chief of Air Staff Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar as he presides over Security Meeting with Service Chiefs in State House on 22nd Aug 2017

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/photos-of-president-buhari-with-service.html?m=1
Didn't see cheif of navy ibot,or has he bin dropt
Re: Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today by ollaxworld: 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
Dawinlove:

i think you are young, what stop you feom taking over. condemnation everywhere smhw

You want attention. i wont give you smiley
Re: Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today by jpphilips(m): 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
ollaxworld:

I am sure you are not even a stakeholder in Nigeria, I am certain you don't pay tax, why are you really concerned? Your citizenship is just one vote which is useless compared to over 2m others that enthroned the President, can you face what ever career you have and allow the president do his job??

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today by ooshinibos: 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
i got this terrible feeling that somebody has been taking Nigerians for granted for the past 25 years ..let me know what you think
Re: Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today by kibra4u(m): 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
BreezyCB:
Buhari was chased out of his presidential office by rats, Am sure these are church rats that are very hungry

Fifth Harmony ft Ty Dolla $ign & Buhari - Work from home remix

They are recession Rats. They are fighting back.........

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today by jamislaw(m): 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
Dodo ya dawo.........ga ipood gudu suke.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today by ollaxworld: 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
jpphilips:

I am sure you are not even a stakeholder in Nigeria, I am certain you don't pay tax, why are you really concerned? Your citizenship is just one vote which is useless compared to over 2m others that enthroned the President, can you face what ever career you have and allow the president do his job??

Even if i am not a Nigerian, even if i dont pay Tax, even if I am not a stakeholder in Nigeria. I am not gullible to know that Nigerians are being fed with lies.

And to you, Mr Nigerian, mr Stakeholder, mr Tax payer: how on earth could rodents destroy a presidents office (not even a local govt chairman's office)?
Re: Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today by agbangam: 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
ollaxworld:

Hmmm
Re: Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
look at that picture properly, there is no one on that seat.
Why of all things is the president at the background in three shots.
Is the photographer planted on that same spot, position angle and distance of the shot.
Why are the subjects looking at themselves and not the president who supposedly is there and is engaging them.
the presidency is lying to us.
And it's very stupid to believe their lies.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today by awesomet1(m): 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
A meeting of Northerners not Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today by oluwaahmed: 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
Must he read from paper all d time?
Re: Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today by ufuosman(m): 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
Dem they do acct, ow the run d security paro
Re: Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today by Sunbellar: 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
And you think anyone understands his incoherent speeches!
Re: Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today by Organs(m): 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
ollaxworld:

Bros, you started with sentiments aside yet all your write up is based on sentiments and prejudice. Be objective, where did you hear the news from? Was it the Presidency? Also, he is having meetings with service chiefs i.e he is working and you're complaining again about his sickness what else do you want? Yes, i agree that he should disclose his illness but again, in Nigeria it will not be well received. Anything he does folks like you will complain out of pure hate and selfish intentions, so, he is wrong whatever he does in your eyes and that is why he will be quiet about his health since there is nothing you can do about it anyways.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today by diegwu01: 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
Children of Hate!
Giving a particular region a terrible impression and name.
How could a sane human wake up everyday boiling with hate, envy and anger, and still hope to ever make it in life?
Re: Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today by semyman: 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
parklamson:
"The ineffectual torpid" with the jackals and the hyaenes
Looters agent, may your principal never rise again
Re: Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today by semyman: 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Vegetable

Is that the same office that was eaten up by rodents?
vagabonds having access to data
Re: Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today by semyman: 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
magoo10:
the dullard and his boys.
why is boko haram still thriving?
when will buhari and the Fulani herdsmen apologize to Nigerians for the numerous innocent lives they have butchered and wasted.
e pain you say he has returned meanwhile wait for your worst in 2019
Re: Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
semyman:
vagabonds having access to data
Bleep off my mention afonja
Re: Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today by Bimpe29: 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
And work has resumed however...
Re: Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today by Nellybii: 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
ollaxworld:
[color=#000099]

Lies you weep for your laziness and blocked free money loopholes. Go find something legitimate to do and stop shedding crocodile tears.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today by oyienootieno: 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
ollaxworld:

Cry me a river...
Re: Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today by tealaw(m): 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
These people take more time snapping pics than working
Re: Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
[quote author=zoba88 post=59722846]President Buhari with Chief of Defense Staff General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin, Chief of Army Staff Lt Gen. T.Y. Buratai, Chief of Air Staff Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar as he presides over Security Meeting with Service Chiefs in State House on 22nd Aug 2017

Looks more sickly dan b4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) / Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.