Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today (40897 Views)

Why NSA Monguno Didn’t Attend Buhari’s ‘special Meeting’ With Service Chiefs / Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs, NSA Monguno Absent (Photos) / 2019 Elections: What Buhari Discussed With Service Chiefs In Closed Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today by Dawinlove(m): 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
ollaxworld:

You want attention. i wont give you smiley
Please Between I and you, who is seeking for attention. You need to change that mentality of condemning people and focus on reasoning better.Nigeria cant be great if collectively we dont contribute our quota and you cant achieve that by condemning rather pray for him.You might find yourself in a place to lead somedays and you would understand what it means to be a leader.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today by Akolawole(m): 11:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
ollaxworld:

Sentiments aside, this man is obviously weak, old [/b]and medically unfit to continue with that sit.

We hear different lies daily trying to cover-up truths about his health from the public. From hiding the details of His ailments ([b]which he spent and still spending
[b]billions of Naira of tax [/b]payers earnings) to recording his first speech upon returning to the country.

I am here waiting for where they would turn to after exhausting all the possible lies within their reach.

We just heard about rodents destroying THE PRESIDENTIAL OFFICE OF THE LARGEST BLACK NATION ON EARTH... how on earth could they even think the gullibility of Nigerians would buy this "unsunatic lie"?

I weep for Nigeria and Nigerians

Sentiment is REALLY aside !

Of course we knew he is OLD even in 2015.

Billions on medical trip. Please show us the invoice grin
Re: Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 23, 2017
Where is the Chief of Naval Staff
Re: Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today by ollaxworld: 11:19am On Aug 23, 2017
Akolawole:

Sentiment is REALLY aside !

Of course we knew he is OLD even in 2015.

Billions on medical trip. Please show us the invoice grin

oh... The billions I mentioned sounds too bogus to you I guess, well, maybe you could use thousands of Naira.

Mind you, these are money that some tax payers sweat 365 days on the field to earn and somebody somewhere is spending them without proper account.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today by ollaxworld: 11:28am On Aug 23, 2017
Organs:

Bros, you started with sentiments aside yet all your write up is based on sentiments and prejudice. Be objective, where did you hear the news from? Was it the Presidency? Also, he is having meetings with service chiefs i.e he is working and you're complaining again about his sickness what else do you want? Yes, i agree that he should disclose his illness but again, in Nigeria it will not be well received. Anything he does folks like you will complain out of pure hate and selfish intentions, so, he is wrong whatever he does in your eyes and that is why he will be quiet about his health since there is nothing you can do about it anyways.

This showed that you are far from the news but quick at attacking me. Garba Shehu said it and it is on BBC for your information.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today by Organs(m): 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
ollaxworld:

This showed that you are far from the news but quick at attacking me. Garba Shehu said it and it is on BBC for your information.

Yep you're right, the rodents story is all over the news. Yes, he is weak and old but one thing is certain, if this guy knows he cannot continue, i guarantee you he will be the first to say it. This guy is indeed Honest. Remember he declared his assets and said he has only 1 bank account with Union bank and he challenged ANYONE that says its not true to show proof....Remember also that he told the whole world at the UN assembly that "you aid corruption if you allow stolen money into your country.... How many Naija politicians can say that? Now you may ask why am i saying all these and supporting this man? Lets face it Ollaxworld, tell me, who amongst all the current possibilities is honest enough to handle Nigeria? None whatsoever and that is the truth. You might say Osinbajo, Yes, Osinbajo is learning from him and getting all the confidence required, me i am telling you now, that GEJ was corrupt and he could not even handle the SS corruption not to talk of the Northern corruption. I guarantee you, Osinbajo cannot lock up Dasuki like Buhari is doing now without compromising in some manner to the North. So, yes Buhari is weak, but he is President today because GEJ failed woefully else who would've even thought of Buhari?? So, what to do, support Buhari and let him deal with all these Corrupt Northern politicians with his strong goodwill, retired general status, his massive support amongst the grassroot in the north, all that will make most corrupt northern untouchables, touchable for him, once the ones are jailed hopefully, he will then face all the Iboris and the niger delta and Igbo thieves, then at the end of his tenure hopefully get rid of the big boys, i.e Bola Tinubu, Atiku, Saraki etc, and establish RULE OF LAW. Then Osinbajo can now take over in 2019 and continue the cleanup and hopefully we can be on the right path. Anything short of this, will not work, why? because everything in Nigeria is CORRUPT including our elections and our JUdicial system, so how can anyone govern or anything function when even the justice system is corrupt I will welcome a realistic pathway for us from you, tell me which other realistic path do you have? I really want to know.....I am waiting my chairman.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today by ollaxworld: 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
Organs:

Yep you're right, the rodents story is all over the news. Yes, he is weak and old but one thing is certain, if this guy knows he cannot continue, i guarantee you he will be the first to say it. This guy is indeed Honest. Remember he declared his assets and said he has only 1 bank account with Union bank and he challenged ANYONE that says its not true to show proof....Remember also that he told the whole world at the UN assembly that "you aid corruption if you allow stolen money into your country.... How many Naija politicians can say that? Now you may ask why am i saying all these and supporting this man? Lets face it Ollaxworld, tell me, who amongst all the current possibilities is honest enough to handle Nigeria? None whatsoever and that is the truth. You might say Osinbajo, Yes, Osinbajo is learning from him and getting all the confidence required, me i am telling you now, that GEJ was corrupt and he could not even handle the SS corruption not to talk of the Northern corruption. I guarantee you, Osinbajo cannot lock up Dasuki like Buhari is doing now without compromising in some manner to the North. So, yes Buhari is weak, but he is President today because GEJ failed woefully else who would've even thought of Buhari?? So, what to do, support Buhari and let him deal with all these Corrupt Northern politicians with his strong goodwill, retired general status, his massive support amongst the grassroot in the north, all that will make most corrupt northern untouchables, touchable for him, once the ones are jailed hopefully, he will then face all the Iboris and the niger delta and Igbo thieves, then at the end of his tenure hopefully get rid of the big boys, i.e Bola Tinubu, Atiku, Saraki etc, and establish RULE OF LAW. Then Osinbajo can now take over in 2019 and continue the cleanup and hopefully we can be on the right path. Anything short of this, will not work, why? because everything in Nigeria is CORRUPT including our elections and our JUdicial system, so how can anyone govern or anything function when even the justice system is corrupt I will welcome a realistic pathway for us from you, tell me which other realistic path do you have? I really want to know.....I am waiting my chairman.

This piece truly appease to me. I agree with you my brother. I will respond to it this weekend. i am at work now and fully tied to some assignments. take care .

Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine / 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu / President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video)