Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram (69764 Views)

People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) / Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Idrismusty97(m): 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
DonaldJTrump:
I m about to send Biafra a missile defence.
See this fläthead mumu cheesy. Just watch, your almighty trump will rather send that missile and much more to Nigeria than one insignificant albino monkey.
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Lonealpha(m): 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
Stay tuned. The Nigeria saga.
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by burkingx(f): 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
reality1010:

Hey! Nnamdi KANU is definitely giving this govt high BP.Where is Biafra secret service?NK is backed up by d masses who feel alienated and disconnected by d injustices in Nigeria.Funny enough each day more ppl r supporting d group bc nothing has changed. Just know that it is not about KANU but about a race.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Nuelton(m): 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
Misplaced priority. Are they now terrorist group like Book Haram?...Boko Haram that has wasted many lives and destroy properties..?. This man really want to cause war in this country. BSS is not a terrorist group...Boko Haram is...Fight Boko Haram and leave BSS alone! Mad Man!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by 400billionman: 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
psucc:
Hope he has booked the next available flight after plunging the nation into crises?

I dunno if Osinbajo told him BSS has killed anybody..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by SalamRushdie: 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
genearts:

Dialogue?? What do you want to discuss with people that want to divide the country. Our unity is not negotiable

You are just frustrated person with low IQ like Buhari ..you guys keep destroying the economy OK..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by faithscharms(f): 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
Good..this is what I expected them to do since when osibanjo was oga angry biafra secret service kor mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by ayomidegambari(m): 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
Buhari is a terrorist
what of dealing with arewa illiterate yoots
another senseless human being spotted! E-goat

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by 400billionman: 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nuelton:
Misplaced priority. Are they now terrorist group like Book Haram?...Boko Haram that has wasted many lives and destroy properties..?. This man really want to cause war in this country. BSS is not a terrorist group...Boko Haram is...Fight Boko Haram and leave BSS alone! Mad Man!

Is it the same Boko haram that has been TECHNICALLY defeated since 2015 ?
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by latsy: 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Baba is back.pigs and idiots are finished

Confused illiterate, are you no longer following
that jobless madman in London ?

You have quickly switched allegiance, the hallmark
of gulluble simpletons.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by PassingShot(m): 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
[s]
doctokwus:
Yet nothing on the illegal and selective recruitments,of mostly Northerners in the armed Forces and DSS.
How would the average SouthEasterner that does not buy into the Biafran agitation for eg feel knowing the security forces are systematically being turned into a Northern security forces and you want to use that force against their brothers,though on different ideological divide.
I wouldn't feel the govt is really out to help me if I was in that shoe.
This goverment,and rightly so,is being perceived as not pursuing justice on an equal basis,aside not being honest in it's dealings with the Nigerian people.
By the way there is no mention of Arewa youths being dealth with.A group that openly gave a particular tribe an ultimatum to quit a territory of Nigeria or they would force them!
Nothing on the viral songs calling for extermination of the Ibos!!
A case of the stick for IPOB and carrot for Arewa!!!
[/s]
Balderdash

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by slamkobe(m): 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
OK. BOKO HARAM aside its a problem every Nigerian is concerned about. its OUR fight cus no normal human will like them to strife. but this NNAMDI KANU of a freedom fighter is even proofing to be a failure story even in the EAST.
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by JoshMedia: 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Baba is back.pigs and idiots are finished

Lol
Secret service wey no get Bullet troop or any weapon
Anyone who love his child should call him Ooh

Army to finish them one time

Check my signature jare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Theleutenant: 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
Oladimejyy:
I will personal track you and dealt with you in the barack.You this bloody civilian
. farouk oladimeji the tiger clawed yorubastard.you can't do poo, in fact we have ur files here,we can track you to ur immediate family

ezi dika gi

BSS reporting on duty!
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by MTKbudapest(m): 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nice move and i think this will bring the total end of the republic of zoo.

This second civil war will be so bloody cos we will kill ourselves anyhow.

The SS and SE will join forces and distroy the N by the time will be over there will be no more hausa fulani cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by KingsleyCEO: 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
This IPOB Secret Service have not done any harm to anybody yet o... Nobody should label them terrorists or use force on them o...

I'm not Igbo. But we should have common sense as a people.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Edu3Again: 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
NOTHING ON FULANI HERDSMEN?

THIS GOVT SUPPORTS THE FULANI HERDSMEN

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by cjrane: 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
They should immediately open fire on pro-Biafra protesters abi?
Kwantinue. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
Like Yoke, like Yoke, Nde Biafra have turned to Terrorist Group.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, clap for yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by genearts(m): 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You are just frustrated person with low IQ like Buhari ..you guys keep destroying the economy OK..

I'm not even half as frustrated as your useless father

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by noscarn91(m): 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
Oladimejyy:
When i'm through tracking you,we will know who's a bastard...
Note:That your friend and uncle of yours.you must call them..Na me you dey abuse ba?
I never see soldier whey dey write jamb before , my friend respect yourself
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
Oladimejyy:
I will personal track you and dealt with you in the barack.You this bloody civilian

Pls don't DEALT with him oh. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by PassingShot(m): 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
400billionman:

Is it the same Boko haram that has been
TECHNICALLY defeated since 2015 ?
Only block heads would argue that Boko Haram has not been degraded to less than 20% of their original capability.

Go to NE and tell them PMB has not achieved anything with Boko Haram and see how far.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
psucc:
Hope he has booked the next available flight after plunging the nation into crises?

No,he is not going anywhere this time just tell your leader to find a way to escape like ojukwu,failure to do that will be his undoing.

Kuje is loading......................

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
KingsleyCEO:
This IPOB Secret Service have not done any harm to anybody yet o... Nobody should label them terrorists or use force on them o...

I'm not Igbo. But we should have common sense as a people.

They should back down because it is very illegal.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Theleutenant: 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
doctokwus:
Yet nothing on the illegal and selective recruitments,of mostly Northerners in the armed Forces and DSS.
How would the average SouthEasterner that does not buy into the Biafran agitation for eg feel knowing the security forces are systematically being turned into a Northern security forces and you want to use that force against their brothers,though on different ideological divide.
I wouldn't feel the govt is really out to help me if I was in that shoe.
This goverment,and rightly so,is being perceived as not pursuing justice on an equal basis,aside not being honest in it's dealings with the Nigerian people.
By the way there is no mention of Arewa youths being dealth with.A group that openly gave a particular tribe an ultimatum to quit a territory of Nigeria or they would force them!
Nothing on the viral songs calling for extermination of the Ibos!!
A case of the stick for IPOB and carrot for Arewa!!!
. God bless you

we are watching them from afar
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by fisherboy: 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
animal kingdom OK sir ...

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by nellyelitz(m): 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
#redline alert

1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by DonBobes(m): 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
GoroTango:
Its about time. I recall mentioning on another thread that the BSS was formed with the intention that it be the nucleus of the terrorist wing of IPOB, and the sooner they are crushed the better. We cant afford to have another boko haram like insurgency in the south east

Relax d exact order we r waiting for as been passed. We shall see.
But wait o Nnamdi cownu as being silent of late o

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by reality1010: 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
GoroTango:
The sharia police are established by law, unlike BSS that are a paramilitary organization posing a threat to the peace of the state.
Who talking about BSS?The govt is looking for a way to redeem itself but it started with failure and still failing. Fifteen ppl guarding KANU and forming security have become a decisive threat to. d govt. Hey!very shameful.When next KANU marches out for his usual crowd. pulling burutia should go and shoot them.power and sovereignty lies with d ppl.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today / Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) / Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.