Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

"Igbo Youths For Buhari" Rally Holds In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Igbo Youths For Buhari" Rally Holds In Abuja (Photos) (28503 Views)

5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation / People Feared Dead At Buhari’s Rally In Jalingo, Taraba State. Photos / Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Igbo Youths For Buhari" Rally Holds In Abuja (Photos) by dirtyhokage(m): 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
TinaAnita:
How do they lie on top of of a woman with such pot bellies? They need to hit the gym asap..
With kamasutra and heavy wallet they don't need the gym
Re: "Igbo Youths For Buhari" Rally Holds In Abuja (Photos) by julietm123: 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
Wyttcat:
Yet you are the people literally living on refuse dump in Aba. In fact pig's are even better than you ibos because pig's don't eat their waste like you ibos substitute poo for egusi, not to talk about human flesh and donkey meat. And your drinking water that is floating with faeces. The youth service has exposed you to be the opposite of what you say you are. Abeg let's hear word.
You can tell your stories to someone who hasn't lived in Ibadan. Pass bere you go pass out. Den of witchcraft.

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Youths For Buhari" Rally Holds In Abuja (Photos) by Wyttcat: 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
The same.Ibadan you and your family are dumpster-diving in for survival? Just ask yourself why no one goes to your region but you want to die in my region.
julietm123:

You can tell your stories to someone who hasn't lived in Ibadan. Pass bere you go pass out. Den of witchcraft.
Re: "Igbo Youths For Buhari" Rally Holds In Abuja (Photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 12:29am On Aug 23, 2017
DocHMD:
The desperation at which afonjarudeens and abokii gworoes wear Igbo red caps during Pro-Bumhari rallies is alarming. What are trying to prove actually?

At the bank today, I saw one yoruba muslim nincompoop jump up for joy while watching a pro-Buhari rally with people wearing Igbo red caps on NTA. Nigga was smiling sheepily like he won a lottery. grin

I said to myself, see as Liar mohammed and crew dey use this one brain play kalo kalo. grin grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: "Igbo Youths For Buhari" Rally Holds In Abuja (Photos) by biafranrealson: 12:30am On Aug 23, 2017
ol boy see crowd, no where to even march leg for ground, yeye una papa.
Re: "Igbo Youths For Buhari" Rally Holds In Abuja (Photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 12:33am On Aug 23, 2017
IpobExposed:

Buhari bribed them. Just as Kanu received this bribe on Anambra election in this video. He is now saying no INEC no election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mbDR6aZiKE

I am Igbo and I love Buhari. I can even die for him.

PDP people are using Kanu to deceive poor Igbos.
Anambra election we would know the amount of Igbo's that love Buhari
as you are igbo, go to the bank and use it to withdraw money
Re: "Igbo Youths For Buhari" Rally Holds In Abuja (Photos) by Lloydfather(m): 12:44am On Aug 23, 2017
IpobExposed:

Buhari bribed them. Just as Kanu received this bribe on Anambra election in this video. He is now saying no INEC no election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mbDR6aZiKE

I am Igbo and I love Buhari. I can even die for him.

PDP people are using Kanu to deceive poor Igbos.
Anambra election we would know the amount of Igbo's that love Buhari
I thought they've ban u,
Re: "Igbo Youths For Buhari" Rally Holds In Abuja (Photos) by Cool23(m): 12:44am On Aug 23, 2017
If they want to go they should go we would be better off without them
Re: "Igbo Youths For Buhari" Rally Holds In Abuja (Photos) by ezeagu(m): 1:42am On Aug 23, 2017
Can you blame these guys, they need extra stomach infrastructure, and I mean extra.

2 Likes

Re: "Igbo Youths For Buhari" Rally Holds In Abuja (Photos) by obyrich(m): 7:12am On Aug 23, 2017
fastguy10:
U can buy or bribe abuja Igbo youths BT u CNT buy or bribe IPOB members
Till I see Igbo youths from southeast not abuja Igbo youths
Are you sure they are Igbo youths? Do you know anybody there? Igbo youths rally should be held in Igbo land not Abuja. Did you not read where they bursted the fake Niger Delta youths solidarity rally who could not spell Itsekiri and Ogoni well? Don't you think it is the same people metamophosing into different ethnic nationalities same way they are doing here on Nairaland?
I laugh in Ngwa!

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Youths For Buhari" Rally Holds In Abuja (Photos) by obyrich(m): 7:18am On Aug 23, 2017
DocHMD:
The desperation at which afonjarudeens and abokii gworoes wear Igbo red caps during Pro-Bumhari rallies is alarming. What are trying to prove actually?

At the bank today, I saw one yoruba muslim nincompoop jump up for joy while watching a pro-Buhari rally with people wearing Igbo red caps on NTA. Nigga was smiling sheepily like he won a lottery. grin

I said to myself, see as Liar mohammed and crew dey use this one brain play kalo kalo. grin grin
Bro I laugh pass u. Femi Adesina is coordinating the game. The 200 million naira must be chopped while zombies smile home hungry. Buhari block everywhere but man must wack na. grin

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Youths For Buhari" Rally Holds In Abuja (Photos) by bakila: 7:26am On Aug 23, 2017
DocHMD:

Bros but you guys were fairly and squarely defeated last time in 2015.
Re: "Igbo Youths For Buhari" Rally Holds In Abuja (Photos) by Wolfbrother(m): 8:39am On Aug 23, 2017
greatermax77:
Business guys, looking for contracts
collect the pay & use it to support Biafra.
Sharp guys

Actually they bring the money to lagos and ogun for us to eat
Re: "Igbo Youths For Buhari" Rally Holds In Abuja (Photos) by Lexiboyd(m): 8:52am On Aug 23, 2017
this is why Biafra is a mirage,a house divided against itself cannot stand
Re: "Igbo Youths For Buhari" Rally Holds In Abuja (Photos) by Jerrynkem1: 10:06am On Aug 23, 2017
Hungry men...
Re: "Igbo Youths For Buhari" Rally Holds In Abuja (Photos) by truthbitterpill: 10:30am On Aug 23, 2017
nwakibie3:
Lol.. rented crowd as usual.

Even Femi is an Igbo youth too grin grin

CROWD COULD BE RENTED. TRUTH BE TOLD, IT IS QUITE DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND THE IGBOS AS THEY SING DIFFERENT TUNES AT THE SAME TIME. THEY WANT BIAFRA;THEY WANT RESTRUCTURING,THEY SUPPORT BUHARI. WHAT EXACTLY DO THEY WANT? i WONDER IF THEY ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT THEY WANT. EVERYONE OF US CAN REMEMBER WHEN THE WHOLE NATION WANTED BABANGIDA OUT OF POWER, IT AN IGBO MAN THAT CHAMPIONED THE CAMPAIGN FOR HIM TO SIT TIGHT THROUGH ASSOCIATION FOR BETTER NIGERIA (ABN) IN THE PERSON OF ARTHUR NZERIBE. COME TO THINK OF IT,LOOKS LIKE THEY CAN EASILY BE BOUGHT OVER.
Re: "Igbo Youths For Buhari" Rally Holds In Abuja (Photos) by effogis: 11:02am On Aug 23, 2017
Igbos know the modern day Emmanuel Ifeajunas, when the time comes, they be answerable to their nefarious activities then.
Re: "Igbo Youths For Buhari" Rally Holds In Abuja (Photos) by rhektor(m): 11:04am On Aug 23, 2017
fastguy10:
U can buy or bribe abuja Igbo youths BT u CNT buy or bribe IPOB members
Till I see Igbo youths from southeast not abuja Igbo youths

Your logic : Igbo youth in Umuahia is real Igbo
Igbo youth in Abuja is a fake Igbo
Re: "Igbo Youths For Buhari" Rally Holds In Abuja (Photos) by greatermax77(m): 11:09am On Aug 23, 2017
Wolfbrother:

Actually they bring the money to lagos and ogun for us to eat

The trend is changeing faster,
What out how our brothers will invest sharperly down east.
We love to deal with challanges.
we are not like ofonjas that sleep while others develop thier place, & they awoke to call us developers, forgeting that Lagos was formal capital of the zoo for many years.
If not, brown roofs would have covered Lagos
Re: "Igbo Youths For Buhari" Rally Holds In Abuja (Photos) by Andy2274: 11:31am On Aug 23, 2017
That is why Biafra will never work out because Ibos are divided among themselves. Arewa Youths gave them quit notice nobody was arrested but when ibos reacted their fellow ibos threatened to arrest them. Selfish and greedy people. That was why they lost their senate president right till date.....if they tell me any igboman will ever support Buhari I will fight the person....now what is happening?
Re: "Igbo Youths For Buhari" Rally Holds In Abuja (Photos) by julietm123: 12:58am On Aug 27, 2017
I don't live in your region. I said I lived there at one time and I'm saying what I saw. I have actually seen quite a number of yorubads in my region.
Wyttcat:
The same.Ibadan you and your family are dumpster-diving in for survival? Just ask yourself why no one goes to your region but you want to die in my region.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War / Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members / More Pictures Of Atiku Abubakar's Rally In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.