Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari (19091 Views)

$16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari / Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused / Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by AAinEqGuinea: 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
This region has the most reasons in the world to leave Nigeria. Niger Delta have been screwed over big time, and now that the oil is nearly gone, out the door goes any hope of any infrastructure in exchange for the exploited resources from the region.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuqLfH1SW98

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
Joseunlimited:
Same youths that was with buhari now went back to disguise as Ijaw youths
how did you come to that conclusions? tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by sharpwriter(m): 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
expensiveguyman:
Buhari is such irritating fellow and nothing sensible ever comes out of his useless mouth. I feel like strangling him when he was spitting those nonsense yesterday.
lol ... your face sef looks like the face of a criminal cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by cantok(m): 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by Bambela(m): 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
Buhari had lost touch with reality. And as an old pig,he still believe in force even where dialogue will solve a problem.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by cantok(m): 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
Bambela:
Buhari had lost touch with reality. And as an old pig,he still believe in force even where dialogue will solve a problem.
let the people who created the problem dialogue the dialogue
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by udemzyudex(m): 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
Pecca:
Buhari is the dumbest President ever!
LOL.. DSS will come after you grin, have you forgotten no hate speech.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by shevy878: 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
SS and SE are fools, you don't need to argue the negotiation of Nig with the NORTH they ll always win, even if it is debated at the NA. Nk has given you guys the only solution BOYCOTTs. Boycotts all constitutional elections in ur region inorder to render the govt handicap nd see how fast ur BIAFRA or RESTRUCTURING (whichever) wil come fast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by marwanafrica: 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
No be only igbo dey feel as if dey are not been carried along oh, most of Nigerians are feeling same, let the Government face d challenges facing the unity of Nigeria,
as for now tins no better for nigeria, how can few people make millions and billions of Naira in a country, that large number of people cant earn 200 naira per day? is such country settle?

and for senators and Reps that are suppose to be the voice of the people they are mute squandering of fund and at such they see nothing wrong in Nigeria,

the govnmt need to do something, either by Restructuring or by any means that will make the lives of the citizens better

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by shortgun(m): 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
There was nothing like unity in Nigeria in d first place not to talk of the unity is non negotiable.
I don't know who told the slowpoke that he can force people to accept to be Nigerian.
Na by force?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
Simply

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by Acidosis(m): 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Nigeria unity is not negotiable and you divorced ur first wife

grin D grin
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by AMUNSI23(f): 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
Awolowo's corpse fall on buhari and lord lugard
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by MTKbudapest(m): 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
The one wey pain me pass na d one wey Wike bow com use two hands dey shake ibuhari after em return from london tour.

I dont trust any politician cos na dem dem
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by okerekeikpo: 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
Buhari can never change

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
He has come and the whole place is on fire again...
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by Podolskie777: 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
May God help us in ds country.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by Vince77(m): 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
The division has always been there. Its just that people are speaking up now. Peace can't be forced.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by Customer80: 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
its not enough to scream nigeria is negotiable, what are doing about it. dey creek dey shout till ages it wont happen
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by Blessed96(f): 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
#Restructure #Implement2014NationalConfab. #TrueFiscalFederalismNow
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
Franco93:
It's easy to "talk the talk", but not to "walk the talk"...
The worst ND youths can do is to bomb pipelines,and nothing else.

But unfortunately, FG have there solution, they only need to deploy troops or sign some pipeline contracts with them, and they'll even forget their father's name.
Where is MEND, NDA, NDPVF, CML, and other ND groups.
ND need to rethink and change their strategy so that their declaration can pose huge threat to FG, just like IPOB is doing.
Believe it or not, FG doesn't have the solution to IPOB. They have done their worst, yet failed.
My ND brothers, please be wise.

You are there typing from the comfort of your home and complaining that ND youth are not doing enough. What hypocrisy !
Have you ever been to the creeks ? Some of the militants doing the bombing are far younger than you .
What have you contributed to the struggle ?
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by Franco93: 9:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

You are there typing from the comfort of your home and complaining that ND youth are not doing enough. What hypocrisy !
Have you ever been to the creeks ? Some of the militants doing the bombing are far younger than you .
What have you contributed to the struggle ?
Bombing pipelines is the least contribution towards the struggle.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by kettykin: 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
0b100100111:

The Grand Commander of The Federal Republic of Nigeria as spoken and anybody who believes otherwise should contradict and face the wrath of the Nigerian Armed Forces.

The wrath of the army is yet to be seen on Cameroon is it only unarmed protesters that the army can only show its wrath
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by HONNESSTY(m): 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
expensiveguyman:
Buhari is such irritating fellow and nothing sensible ever comes out of his useless mouth. I feel like strangling him when he was spitting those nonsense yesterday.
since u are used 2 strangling people, i advise u shud go strangle ur father. idiot. ewu
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
Franco93:

Bombing pipelines is the least contribution towards the struggle.

I see you do not know what you are talking about.
Oil is Nigeria.
Oil was the reason Gowon decided to fight the civil war.
Oil sustains the barren deserts and parasites of Northern Nigeria.
The only effective movements against the hausa/fulani till date are the June 12 movement and campaign of the ND activists and militants.
The bombing campaign of the ND militants led to a South-South president, 13% derivation, Ministry of Niger Delta and many more.
The bombing actions of the militants moves financial markets around the world.
The hausa/fulani do not care about the Igbo as such (and I do not mean this derogatorily), they are concerned that if the Igbo go, the ND will follow.
So wtf are you saying ? Please explain cause I have no clue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by bankylan: 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
0b100100111:

The Grand Commander of The Federal Republic of Nigeria as spoken and anybody who believes otherwise should contradict and face the wrath of the Nigerian Armed Forces.

Your destiny is in the test tube for experiment : obvious you are still being fed.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by expensiveguyman(m): 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
HONNESSTY:
since u are used 2 strangling people, i advise u shud go strangle ur father. idiot. ewu
What and who the hell are u i don't like fighting online battle, but I will advise u never in ur miserable life ever quote me again.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by chubinwa(m): 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
where dis ppl stand self. today na one Nigeria, tomorrow na division. I tire o
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by Liberal85(m): 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
0b100100111:

Best comment ever..thanks bro
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by HONNESSTY(m): 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
expensiveguyman:
What and who the hell are u i don't like fighting online battle, but I will advice u never in ur miserable life ever quote me again.
u r vry stupid n foolish. u think with ur ass dat is y u strangled ur father. i still quote u again and i will do dat a thousand times idiot. ewu ezi
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by Nusooo: 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
I think as President, dat is what he suppose 2 say, as expected. But majority of we citizen are doing d right things on d wrong ways. All region n each state av representative at d legislative, what are they doing there? Either restructuring referendum or other issues, they are d 1 soppose place it on table.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” / Buhari, Trump Won’t Be Forgotten In A Hurry – Fayose / IMSU Students Chant NO LIGHT During Gov. Hope Uzodinma's Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.