Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari (19088 Views)

$16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari / Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused / Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
DonaldJTrump:
is negotiable, Niger delta republic. we get uranium, that's nuclear fiction. with this we will destroy , all the north, buhari cancerous cells don't dare we. we are from the creek, the richest region in Africa. remember we have uranium.

Nuclear fiction or Fusion grin grin
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by bigfish3k: 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
SOLMICHAEL:
If everyone helps to hold the sky, then one person does not become tired. Let's make Nigeria a great country, together we can do it. When there is Unity, there is VICTORY.

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari!
God bless Prof. Yemi Osinbajo!!
God bless Nigeria!!

I get annoyed when people talk about unity without JUSTICE
whatever happened to JUSTICE
it should be JUSTICE first, then unity will naturally fall in place without forcing it

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by toyecoach(m): 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
expensiveguyman:
Buhari is such irritating fellow and nothing sensible ever comes out of his useless mouth. I feel like strangling him when he was spitting those nonsense yesterday.
Don't worry, he will get the Jonathan treatment. That Zoo guy also said so until he organise a fraudulent Confab but was booted out
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by dirtyhokage(m): 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
expensiveguyman:
Buhari is such irritating fellow and nothing sensible ever comes out of his useless mouth. I feel like strangling him when he was spitting those nonsense yesterday.
Wid this kind of anger help us blow the senate and house of reps members naw...strangler
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by dirtyhokage(m): 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
[quote author=fuckingAyaya post=59731262]Nigeria unity is not negotiable and you divorced ur first wife[/quote
There is no atom of sense in what u wrote
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by Okoroawusa: 11:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
Anybody that doesnot like what the president n commander-in-chief of nigeria has said should. .

GO AND DIE!
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
[quote author=dirtyhokage post=59735895][/quote]try hug the nearest transformer near you
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by bal4real: 11:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
0b100100111:

The Grand Commander of The Federal Republic of Nigeria as spoken and anybody who believes otherwise should contradict and face the wrath of the Nigerian Armed Forces.

Na Anambra election come November is the final decider. Every1 has d right to spit lubbish
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by Topman0001(m): 12:00am On Aug 23, 2017
Biafra is a scam. its a means to make money. when govt negotiates and probably pay money or put infrastructures in place. who owns the money or manage the infrastructures. people are looking for means to make money and some other people are unknowingly becoming fanatical over tribal issues. Till the next 20 years, Nigeria will not still divided.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by MONITZ: 12:52am On Aug 23, 2017
otitokoroleti:
TonyeBarcanista comes to mind grin

This ur username na waya oh....
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by Azuonwume(m): 6:44am On Aug 23, 2017
this is to show the ijaw youth that the president knows very well that we all are brothers from south_south to south east , this the time to know that nnamdi kanu met well for all of us, we have to come together to achieve one goal and that's biafra. how can a president of Nigeria who just return from mission impossible give the same hate speech he said he is fight ing for. am happy biafra has come to stay. give us biafra and see what will happen in the next five years in biafra.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 23, 2017
Voting APC and Buhari to government is one of the super mistakes Nigerians ever made.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by Theleutenant: 7:29am On Aug 23, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Waite firs.
Dem talk say, come firs oktober say Niger Delta go be republic on im own, but as i no com sabi how dey flag dey, or who be the leaders to be,me sef dong confuse as firs october dey draw near so oo.

Mbok fellow Citizens of the creek, put me for lite
. i can bet my car,you are not a Niger deltan.

NB: quote me and you will d1e tomorrow
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 23, 2017
Franco93:
It's easy to "talk the talk", but not to "walk the talk"...
The worst ND youths can do is to bomb pipelines,and nothing else.
But unfortunately, FG have there solution, they only need to deploy troops or sign some pipeline contracts with them, and they'll even forget their father's name.
Where is MEND, NDA, NDPVF, CML, and other ND groups.
ND need to rethink and change their strategy so that their declaration can pose huge threat to FG, just like IPOB is doing.
Believe it or not, FG doesn't have the solution to IPOB. They have done their worst, yet failed.
My ND brothers, please be wise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdQba-lqewI

Deploy which troops? How has troops deployment in the Niger Delta worked out in the past? If you get any uncle wey be soldier go and ask him about the army fared in the Niger Delta before the amnesty. The Nigerian army is a shadow of itself
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by DonaldJTrump: 8:09am On Aug 23, 2017
StaffofOrayan:

Nuclear fiction or Fusion grin grin
i mean fission.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:17am On Aug 23, 2017
Theleutenant:
. i can bet my car,you are not a Niger deltan.

NB: quote me and you will d1e tomorrow

I know you..
�����
You are a big pig...
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by kingsmaila(m): 8:29am On Aug 23, 2017
The Unity of Nigeria is not negotiable and if you think other wise give your reasons back with genuine proves.
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by kens7: 11:32am On Aug 23, 2017
buhari's broadcast was just too militarily coded and intimidatin . . . NO DIPLOMACY AT ALL . . . in a democratic dispensation? nawa ooo. . .
he spoke 2 nigerians as if they were children . . . irrespective of wat ojukwu and buhari discussd, dat does not justify forceful unity in nigeria. they discussd their opinions not d interest of d different groups in d country. . .

if nigeria unity's must b attained, it's not by force, but peaceful discussion wit different agitating groups and restructure d country. a wise leader will listen 2 his people without a bias mindset. i wonder if buhari ever listen his advisers or they dont advise at all?
BUhari seems not 2 b a good team player . . . he refused 2 listen to grievances of different ethnic groups . . . he lacks leadership charisma and appealing diplomacy . .. he's driven by and he believe in military power.I wish God has always uses force on us 4 our rebellous attitude. buhari need 2 learn more abt leadership
Re: Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari by kens7: 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
kens7:
buhari's broadcast was just too militarily coded and intimidatin . . . NO DIPLOMACY AT ALL . . . in a democratic dispensation? nawa ooo. . .
he spoke 2 nigerians as if they were children . . . irrespective of wat ojukwu and buhari discussd, dat does not justify forceful unity in nigeria. they discussd their opinions not d interest of d different groups in d country. . .

if nigeria unity's must b attained, it's not by force, but peaceful discussion wit different agitating groups and restructure d country. a wise leader will listen 2 his people without a bias mindset. i wonder if buhari ever listen his advisers or they dont advise at all?
BUhari seems not 2 b a good team player . . . he refused 2 listen to grievances of different ethnic groups . . . he lacks leadership charisma and appealing diplomacy . .. he's driven by and he believe in military power.I wish God has always uses force on us 4 our rebellous attitude. buhari need 2 learn more abt leadership

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yusuf Usman In N10 Billion Unauthorized Withdrawal Scandal / President Buhari Signs Fourth Alteration Bill / Rivers APC Adopts Tonye Cole As 2023 Consensus Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.