Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Rats ”chase” Nigerian President From Office- BBC Major News Story - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rats ”chase” Nigerian President From Office- BBC Major News Story (2493 Views)

Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office / ADC: It Will Be Difficult For Obasanjo To Remove Buhari From Office – Tony Momoh / 2019: PDP’s Candidate Must Be Prepared To Be President From Day 1 - Maibasira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rats ”chase” Nigerian President From Office- BBC Major News Story by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
I already follow you because you amongst the enlightened people. It would be great if you follow me back.

I suspect being enlightened that you also don't allow yourself to be dragged into tribal e-wars., so I have included you as a member of the Detribalised Association of Nigeria.
b) make post to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,
c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .
d)added to the list Danites any person you find to be detribalised.
e) follow all listed Danites
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, rusher14, LoveMachine

LoveMachine:

The rest are too filled with hate to see the true enemies of progress. May it be well with you for seeing the big picture.
Re: Rats ”chase” Nigerian President From Office- BBC Major News Story by knightsTempler: 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
I don't know what to write since I saw this new development in Aso rock,we can trivialize every rubbish going on in this country.. But that's why I love history,that's why I love time..
Some day we'll look back at all this events and laugh while our kids will shudder saying to themselves you mean all this funny events happened in your time when nations are busy developing in science & technology...
And we are here abusing each other about our astronaut who came back from London only to land and be dislodged by rats...funny country

2 Likes

Re: Rats ”chase” Nigerian President From Office- BBC Major News Story by HenryQuest(m): 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
hardeycute:
Technically I would be posting a comment on Buhari's vacation or resumption for the first time.

It was never a problem because he transformed power but what is the essence of Aso rock?

I have lost hope in this country,just take a look at this ridiculous statement coming from the Presidency.Like someone said maybe he has been infected with Lassa fever .

I have read epistles in this government incompetency but people do not want you to criticize which IDK the reasons. I have stopped having faith in this country but nevertheless I still pay taxes (indirectly )

I was made to know governance is SERVICE but why is PMB adamant to resign?

Sarrki and Mynd44 should come and explain

We are laughing stock

AFP and FRANCE24 too? Yesu, just negodu the embarrassment! Chai!
Re: Rats ”chase” Nigerian President From Office- BBC Major News Story by myola(m): 9:38am On Aug 23, 2017
Story for the sentimental gullible "my dear citizens"
Re: Rats ”chase” Nigerian President From Office- BBC Major News Story by thundafire: 10:05am On Aug 23, 2017
GenBuhari:
Africans should boycott BBC and other imperialist owned and controlled news media which includes all the main news agencies in Nigeria.

When Nigeria hold important affairs of state, like appointments of CJN , swearing in of key govt officials no reports from BBC unless it is meant to ridicule.

African need to have a clean cut from anything to do with imperialists and all their devious Aid agencies.
shut up oh I say shut up b4 I smash ur face

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are These Gentlemen Laughing? Best Answer Wins. / Chris Ngige Inspects Work At The Awka Millennium City (Photos) / When We Finish With Kenya In ICJ,They'll Not Remain The Same-Nnamd Kanu's Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.