Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,174 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office (68623 Views)

Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by MaziAlaye(m): 7:33pm On May 24, 2020
Abike Dabiri-Erewa tells the minister to stop disrespecting women after he described her claim as a fat lie.

Sahara Reporters wrote:

#PressPlay: Nigeria's Communication Minister, @DrIsaPantami, Asks Gunmen To Chase @AbikeDabiri, Other NIDCOM Staff From Office Complex In Abuja
WATCH FULL VIDEO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUjab9F67ZA

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1264570777313173504

Responding to the allegation, the minister took to his Twitter page to refute the claim, describing it as a fat lie.

He tweeted:
THIS IS A FAT LIE FROM HER: The owner of the building @NgComCommission has faulted her lies on their social media platforms. The minister has never given that directives to any gunman. We need to be very objective in reporting. I have never sent any gunmen there, & I have no one.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DrIsaPantami/status/1264573723031539712

But Dabiri-Erewa was not going to let Pantami’s claim slide as she swiftly reacted to the tweet, saying his disrespect for women is legendary.

She said the minister ejected her staff from their office because she is a woman.

She said:
An Islamic scholar should not lie Hon Minister. ( PhD)You did that to me cos I am a woman. Your disrespect for women is legendary Left the ugly incident behind me since Feb. But pls release all our office equipment. Public office is transient .@DrIsaPantami.
https://mobile.twitter.com/abikedabiri/status/1264602813499420678

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Babzrockman: 7:43pm On May 24, 2020
Nothing we no go see or hear from this APC govt

265 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Trailblazer1(m): 7:48pm On May 24, 2020
Biography

Hon. Abike Dabiri was a former news caster and member house of Representative.
A well known attention seeker.
Famed for her tribal bigotry and ethnic profiling to always name Igbos in every crime committed abroad where the Igbos were involved but suddenly becomes dumb where it involves Yorubas.
Always seeking to usurp the powers of the minister for Foreign affairs.
An egoistic trouble maker who always uses feminism as a defence.

564 Likes 62 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Trailblazer1(m): 7:50pm On May 24, 2020
Biography

Dr Isa Pantami is an Islamic cleric(Sheikh).
A hypocrite who used every available medium both online and offline to attack GEJ but suddenly went into hiding when called out for the failures of the current admin where he's serving and was bold to respond that in Islam, you don't criticize a government you're serving in the open.
A known religious bigot who sees and defines government from his Islamic prism.

Unfortunately, he was deemed fit to be the minister of communication by no one else but the dullard in chief undecided

641 Likes 57 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by enochogaga(m): 7:58pm On May 24, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by lyriclekidd(m): 7:59pm On May 24, 2020
Okay
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Yenefer(f): 7:59pm On May 24, 2020
Hmmm

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 24, 2020
Wahala

anyway both na Omoluabi and Muslim Yorubas.

Thought they love themselves.

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by YorubaLord: 7:59pm On May 24, 2020
angry
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by emkz: 7:59pm On May 24, 2020
Abike Dabiri already made her mark in NTA before this guy had his BTech. We didn't even know there was a diaspora commission before Abike Dabiri got there. Why would Abike, who is not known for flippancy, join issues with Isa Pantami? I think some people shouldn't be given positions of authority because they are too dumb to manage their positions.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 24, 2020
Isa Ali Pantami. The highly sophisticated minister who still uses Windows 7 to run our national communication commission. If there's a liar here. It's definitely the turtle ninja headed mofo grin

You have that iphone 7+ or laptop you want to sell? Hit me up, let's get you a buyer and sell immediately

19 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Trailblazer1(m): 8:00pm On May 24, 2020
It's a case of dog eat dog

Both of them are idiots

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Ipromote: 8:00pm On May 24, 2020
Political appointees. Terrible

See my siggy to boost sales

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 24, 2020
Damn Niggarrrrs
Isoright
That's there own problem
#Slaw..... Second in command

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by samsard(m): 8:00pm On May 24, 2020
Now she turns it to a gender war. Nonsense. Don't men get harassed with gunmen?

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by reliavendel: 8:00pm On May 24, 2020
The minister is wicked. But the woman was also wrong to stubbornly refuse to leave the office.

5 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by ArmaniUhuru: 8:00pm On May 24, 2020
Two supposed educated adults disgracing their Alma Maters.

No matter how intelligent you are, you will sure become stupid working with buhari.

101 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by porthouse7(f): 8:00pm On May 24, 2020
public spat.. they sud be matured

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 24, 2020
HOW TO DESCRIBE A PLACE IN LAGOS AND IN ABA

Lagos

13 Liverpool Street, Off Queen Elizabeth Park Suite c5 first floor, room 7A

Aba

If you reach Hospital Road, you will see one big gutter, by the right there’s a shrine, jump the gutter and corner left. Do as if you’re going right but be coming left small small. Be going down down…. Straaaaaaight! They use to smoke weed on that street, if anybody stop you don’t answer just hold your phone and bag tight.

Until you will see one place they are selling Akamu in front of one Ogogoro Kiosk opposite where they use to throwey dustbin.

Just stand there and flash me, I will come out.

SOUTHWEST IS THE BEST PLACE TO VISIT

���

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Sellfish(m): 8:01pm On May 24, 2020
So Honorable Minister shouldn't do what he likes because Abike is a woman? ....Abike should pls go and sit down undecided ....

It's funny tho how these Politicians clash on Twitter but share money in Private grin

Then the wretched populace will take sides and start arguing over who is right and who is wrong while the Politicians will meet in Private,laugh over whatever differences they have, and share whatever money is alloted to be shared to that day sad

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by dalass(f): 8:01pm On May 24, 2020
Male chauvinist! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by kingthreat(m): 8:01pm On May 24, 2020
Silly feminist. Claiming gender bias to attract public sympathy towards her claims.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by WIZGUY69(m): 8:01pm On May 24, 2020
Baba go north go pack extremists from core north to govern us. grin

9 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by martineverest(m): 8:01pm On May 24, 2020
minister of communication has gotten from tutorials for Lai mohammed

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by Exc2000: 8:02pm On May 24, 2020
undecided

This Pantami just dey get bad press recently

Pantami, Dino Melaye, Seyi Makinde and Yeye Bello are bad representation of young and youthfull politician

I wonder why some women are quick to state that they are women just to curry sympathy.. are women disable or incapable of holding a stance, isn't Queen Elizabeth a woman or Angel Makrel, how many time do they cry of being a woman

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by bigiyaro(m): 8:02pm On May 24, 2020
bubu's crew, make una kii unaself!

5 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by oloripelebe2: 8:02pm On May 24, 2020
I hear say pantami phd na nepa bill grin grin

More grease to ur elbow madam dabiri grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by OBAGADAFFI: 8:02pm On May 24, 2020
Abike reaction is unfortunately not relevant.

What has disrespect for women got to do with the issue at hand.

She wants to use bottom power.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by yesloaded: 8:02pm On May 24, 2020
Smh for present FG
Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by yusfatedeeprof(m): 8:02pm On May 24, 2020
Stop playing the Gender card

Him too could say, "you said I did that to you because you are a woman, because I am a man"

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office by W3xy1(m): 8:02pm On May 24, 2020
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) / How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo) / President Buhari Wears Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa Attires As He Accepts APC Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.