Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Love And Snakes - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love And Snakes (8417 Views)

Scared (A Story About Love And Sorcery) / A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) / A Game Of Love And Obsession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love And Snakes by purples25(f): 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
cbella:
Next update

Hey dearie, hope you're good. This story is over so no new updates, just missing how I used to come and read your own updates.

1 Like

Re: Love And Snakes by cbella(f): 7:13am On Sep 27, 2017
purples25:

Hey dearie, hope you're good. This story is over so no new updates, just missing how I used to come and read your own updates.

Lol!! Mischief, anywayz the new one is half done
Re: Love And Snakes by purples25(f): 11:14am On Sep 27, 2017
cbella:

Lol!! Mischief, anywayz the new one is half done

That's great.
Re: Love And Snakes by AryEmber(f): 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
purples25:

That's great.
I'm looking for a way to spank myself seriously! I can't believe I skipped this wonderful piece months ago! Purple dear, forgive me please. Your story just taught me it's important not to only judge a book by its cover only but also by its title! I would have never read this amazing story had you not comment on my thread and believe me, I would have missed a lot! It's a full package. Romantic, Suspense filled, emotional.... you name it! I love it, beautiful write up purple!

1 Like

Re: Love And Snakes by purples25(f): 1:24am On Jan 05, 2018
AryEmber:
I'm looking for a way to spank myself seriously! I can't believe I skipped this wonderful piece months ago! Purple dear, forgive me please. Your story just taught me it's important not to only judge a book by its cover only but also by its title! I would have never read this amazing story had you not comment on my thread and believe me, I would have missed a lot! It's a full package. Romantic, Suspense filled, emotional.... you name it! I love it, beautiful write up purple!

And I love you, love that you love my story too. Thank you ! kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Red Girl (18+) / Daylight Mysteries / The Afro Sushi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.