Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network (45924 Views)

Meet Jasmine Harrison, The Youngest Female To Row Solo Across Atlantic Ocean / My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) / This Is Flooded Nkpolu Rumuigbo In Port Harcourt Not Atlantic Ocean. (2) (3) (4)

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Ugosample(m): 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
arsenal33:

cant you see swesterners flocking to that side?

at least we have the head of ndigbo here in ekiti?

You guys have just never travelled to the South East to see for yourself

There are plenty Yorubas and Hausa and others living in the SE, especially in Onitsha, Enugu, Aba and funny enough, even Ebonyi state.

They are selling plastics and making millions in Ochanja, and you will even see more of them in Ogbefere and Ogbarod markets.

The Hausa are also here doing cool business at bida road, and even in Gariki in Enugu state, doing bureau de change and other things

And to cure the ignorance of some of you here, the South East is the most densely populated part of the country, with tens of millions living here and doing well for themselves

Do a tour across the South east, seeing is believing

But what do we have here?

A bunch of people who have never travelled wide sit in one corner and make baseless assumptions about a place they have not been to.

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Cutestud(m): 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
princemillla:
This is lovely..... If u need land in some estate in this beautiful environment.

Call or whatsapp 08136473564 for more details
fraudster alert though
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by farem: 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2017
JeetKuneDo:
Let's hope other states including LASG will learn from this instead of building drains with no covers. Road dividers with dirty zebra colors, roads without proper street and traffic lights, roads without sidewalks , roads with no landscaping around.

Pretty sure some governors will be looking at all of these, but instead of attempting to emulate what they're seeing by attracting investors, they'll be busy looting the "federal allocation" handouts they're getting so that they too can buy their own Pearl Tower apartments.

Let me also remind "dem dem" that based on what I've heard from a reliable source, gala sellers won't be allowed there. Just giving y'all a heads up before you scream marginalization when your asses are deported

First of all, this is a privately funded project by the Chagoury group and many other investors. Even the LASG isn't involved in the funding. I've told you clowns several times that Lagos doesn't need any nonsense oil money. The state is choked with too many investors willing to invest due to her huge market and strategic location

Secondly, you're from potor republic. You should have added "palm" to it or "epo pupa" to make it easy for folks to understand what you meant. This is the oil they have in that part of the country. Please let's always endeavour to make things clear when posting. Thanks

Laugh wan kill me o!

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Ugosample(m): 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2017
Basic123:

yIGBO ways of thinking.

A:USA is great yIGBO like thinker:remove newyork and Los angele,USA is nothing.

A:UK is great yIGBO Like thinker:Remove london and Manchester city,UK is nothing.

A:Japan is great B:yIGBO like thinker:Remove tokyo japan is nothing.

A:southwest is the most industrialized according to national statistics. B:yIGBO like thinker:Remove lagos and ogun,southwest is nothing.

A:yIGBO land is the most industrialized. yIGBO like thinker:Yes,especially our Anambra.

Smh for you
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Basic123: 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2017
DONADAMS:
it's laughable asking if it'll be maintained....what a dumb question...do they think its built for pepper sellers??or petty traders?...the people there can single handedly maintain it if the govt doesn't which I don't think they will

The management is strictly by chagoury group.
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Ahasco(m): 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
kelvine:
I did a video on Eko Atlantic city viewed from the ocean and posted it on Youtube.
Find it below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkBiQxVCkG4

work is really ongoing, by the way how long will it take to complete the project?
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by princemillla(m): 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
Cutestud:
fraudster alert though

How do you define frauster? Your mates are investing heavily in this fast growing estates, you are alerting frausters. It will forever remained fraud until you lose opportunities.

Gerruout of my mention niggas
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Ugosample(m): 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
DONADAMS:
it's laughable asking if it'll be maintained....what a dumb question...do they think its built for pepper sellers??or petty traders?...the people there can single handedly maintain it if the govt doesn't which I don't think they will

The place is for the elite, not for riff raffs

So the elite, who are civil, will maintain the place by not dumping waste in public and all that

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Basic123: 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ugosample:

Smh for you
security alert!,why are you trailing me?

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Ugosample(m): 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
Yoruba people and their false sense of superiority grin grin
Now a thread that has nothing to do with Igbos, they brought tribalism into it
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Ugosample(m): 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
Basic123:
security alert!,why are you trailing me?
Trailing you how?
Are shadows pursuing you?
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by DONADAMS(m): 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
Basic123:

The management is strictly by chagoury group.
okay..
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by DONADAMS(m): 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ugosample:

The place is for the elite, not for riff raffs

So the elite, who are civil, will maintain the place by not dumping waste in public and all that
exactly my thought!
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
Must you people always fight each other on this Nairaland can't we just learn to live together as one
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by scholes0(m): 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ugosample:

The SW or just Lagos?

Because I don't see how Ogun, Osun, Ekiti or even Ondo states can have a bigger consumer market than Anambra or Abia

Anyways is it not Nairaland

Anybody can open his mouth and say anything

So in your mind Ogun and Abia or Oyo and Anambra have the same consumer market size.
Clap for yourself.

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by dozymars(m): 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
I have to own properties in Eko Atlantic, i cannot be left out.
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Bede2u(m): 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
Aufbauh:
This is why i don't want to follow the lunatic Cownu to biafraland cheesy

Even if i dey sell gala and lacasera for this road, i go hammer money sharpaly....
well at least u got many likes for this ur post. But truth be told Igbos only want Biafra now. They dont care about ur lagos or abuja... just a seperate country from u folks. u can all enjoy ur developed lagos
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Ugosample(m): 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
scholes0:

So in your mind Ogun and Abia or Oyo and Anambra have the same consumer market size.
Clap for yourself.

I have nothing more to say.

Ogun state and Oyo state that I know or another one?

In commerce, Anambra and Oyo are not mates at all.
Even in infrastructures

Ogun and Abia state?
Well it's hard to say, because Ogun state has industrial estates due to its proximity to Lagos, the big market, and Abia state has the big markets too and some industrial estates as well.

The only thing os Abeokuta in a way has better infrastructure than Aba. (the main minus for Aba tho)
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by scholes0(m): 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ugosample:

Even in infrastructures

Ogun and Abia state?
Well it's hard to say, because Ogun state has industrial estates due to its proximity to Lagos, the big market, and Abia state has the big markets too and some industrial estates as well.

The only thing os Abeokuta in a way has better infrastructure than Aba. (the main minus for Aba tho)

ok sure.
lol I ain't got time for arguments this morning.
Just here to state facts and leave.

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by ODVanguard: 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ugosample:

Even in infrastructures

Ogun and Abia state?

Lol. Indeed. Yet Anambra and Abia folks can barely afford to buy recharge card (credit) to make phone calls and browse the internet compared to the likes of Edo, Kaduna, Delta and Niger that don't have big outdoor markets? Not to talk of Oyo and Ogun. The data I attached earlier from the telecoms companies is very revealing, as it lays bare for all to see which states have the economic purchasing power and considerable consumer market sizes. This ain't about noise making or empty chest-beating but raw data.

Haven't you guys realized by now that those over hyped markets are just that -- overhyped. Coz they aren't attracting the level of fdi and population increase (which indicates increased economic opportunities) that other states that don't even boast of such markets are managing to. If anything, that region (SE) is getting more and more depopulated relative to other states, for whatever reason(s). Even Delta and Edo have higher consumer populations than any SE state. That in itself speaks volumes. Enough of the false hype, dude.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by perfectgen(m): 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
princemillla:
This is lovely..... If u need land in some estate in this beautiful environment.

Call or whatsapp 08136473564 for more details

Just for my insightful mind, how much is a typical 100x50 plot within the residential section; not the upscale area though.
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ugosample:

You guys have just never travelled to the South East to see for yourself

There are plenty Yorubas and Hausa and others living in the SE, especially in Onitsha, Enugu, Aba and funny enough, even Ebonyi state.

They are selling plastics and making millions in Ochanja, and you will even see more of them in Ogbefere and Ogbarod markets.

The Hausa are also here doing cool business at bida road, and even in Gariki in Enugu state, doing bureau de change and other things

And to cure the ignorance of some of you here, the South East is the most densely populated part of the country, with tens of millions living here and doing well for themselves

Do a tour across the South east, seeing is believing

But what do we have here?

A bunch of people who have never travelled wide sit in one corner and make baseless assumptions about a place they have not been to.

NO!!!!!!!!We aren't doing no fucking tour of no motherfucking south east. What is there to tour?Your numerous lies? Your hypocrisy?Please spare us that bullshit. The only thing igbos do well is chest beating all over nairaland,nothing else.Boasting about the fabulous life in the south east which has constantly being exposed to be baseless lies. I see igbos only consolation is yelling about how others sit in a corner and have never been to the east. That is fucking lame and stale so I suggest you all come up with something better. When a research places the east tops, it is GENUINE but when if the reverse is the case, it is BASELESS, FRAUDULENT and everyone hates you? May inferiority complex not quench una.

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by laudate: 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
scholes0:
Me too nko? I am facing the same issues.
The South West is by far the largest consumer market in Nigeria.
In Biafraland , who do I want to be selling okrika cloth and my pirated CD disks to? is it wawa or Imo people who are all average civil servants or Ebonyi people who are as poor as church rats?

What is Nnamdi and co planning to do to keep the more than 20 million Igbos youth that will be heading back to SE occupied? by then, the era of village rallies and shouting "Afonja" all over the street would have been long gone.

Una no go kill person with laugh for dis place!! cheesy

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by nickyboduns: 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
as a property consultant my only thinking is how to help sale like 50 plot here and get 1 at least of mine
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by laudate: 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
JeetKuneDo:
Let's hope other states including LASG will learn from this instead of building drains with no covers, road dividers with dirty zebra colors, roads without proper street and traffic lights, roads without sidewalks , roads with no landscaping around.

Pretty sure some governors will be looking at all of these, but instead of attempting to emulate what they're seeing by attracting investors, they'll be busy looting the "federal allocation" handouts they're getting so that they too can buy their own Pearl Tower apartments.

Let me also remind "dem dem" that based on what I've heard from a reliable source, gala sellers won't be allowed there. Just giving y'all a heads up before you scream marginalization when your asses are deported

First of all, this is a privately funded project by the Chagoury group and many other investors. Even the LASG isn't involved in the funding. I've told you clowns several times that Lagos doesn't need any nonsense oil money. The state is choked with too many investors willing to invest due to her huge market and strategic location

Secondly, you're from potor republic. You should have added "palm" to it or "epo pupa" to make it easy for folks to understand what you meant. This is the oil they have in that part of the country. Please let's always endeavour to make things clear when posting. Thanks

Chisos!! shocked This is an intergalactic, extraterrestial, stratospheric finishing!!

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by Pharoh: 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
where is the monorail, the underground fast train , and cable trains... this thing don't look like smart city ... NEXT please

The smart city is a different project entirely.
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by laudate: 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

If Calabar and Enugu were given the same opportunity, it would have been better!!

If P.H was also given the same privileges, It would have looked better!!

But thank God that aside Lagos in the west, no other place can boast of producing Millionaires like even Nnewi!!

But guess what, we Igbos have invaded Lagos and turned it's original inhabitants to our sla...ves!! Same thing we would keep doing in other parts f the country, till the promised land we waited for comes to pass, then we vacate like Kings!! cool

What is the level of development and infrastructure in Nnewi? How many skyscrapers are in Nnewi? How many dual carriageways, flyovers, bridges, or world-class institutions are in that town? Oga, please stop comparing apples and tomatoes in this place, biko! shocked

And what 'yeye privileges are you talking about? Lagos was denied its statutory allocations under OBJ for a few years. Yet it survived. The capital was taken away from Lagos and moved to Abuja, many years ago, yet it survived. Lagos govt goes out of its way to attract new businesses, and investors into the city. undecided What have your own state govts done to attract such similar investments? Instead of thinking out of the box, your leaders flock to Abuja to beg for statutory allocations, and then buy homes in the same Lagos, Abuja or London and Dubai in order to live big, instead of developing their states. sad

Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
Pharoh:

The smart city is a different project entirely.
if they don't have plan for all this means of transportation, then the project is like ordinary Lagos suburb, let them create something unique
Re: The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network by nickyboduns: 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ugosample:
Yoruba people and their false sense of superiority grin grin

Now a thread that has nothing to do with Igbos, they brought tribalism into it
why are u guys putting blame on the yoruba's the igbo started the biafra thing first,am not in support of tribalism but no one is to blame for it we all forgot the fact that we are all humans and the estate is for humanity not for animals nor for any tribe or color let appreciate it its nice

Canada Just Dey Dull Masters Graduates / The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos / 26 Nigeria Troops Killed In Ambush As Rescue Helicopter Crashes - AFP

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59