Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

In 2017 Buhari Was Driven From His Office By Patriotic & Courageous Rats – FFK - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In 2017 Buhari Was Driven From His Office By Patriotic & Courageous Rats – FFK (39899 Views)

How Magu Was Almost Rough Handled On The Streets Before He Was Driven To The Vil / Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN / Analysis Of Governor Umahi's First Term In Office By Wisdom Nwedene (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In 2017 Buhari Was Driven From His Office By Patriotic & Courageous Rats – FFK by jpphilips(m): 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
newsynews:
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has reacted to the news by the Senior Special Assistant to the President, Garba Shehu that the reason why President Buhari is yet to resume work in his office is because it was undergoing renovation due to the damages caused by rodents during his absence.

FFK reacted by posting the below picture on Instagram with the quote:

https://www.wotzup.ng/courageous-rats-buhari-driven-office-ffk/

Go and face your corruption charges olodo

1 Like

Re: In 2017 Buhari Was Driven From His Office By Patriotic & Courageous Rats – FFK by decomaniaboss(f): 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2017

cheesy
Episteme2:

Abeg, find another thing and tell us. This is stale. People are tired of reading this your hard drug rhetoric every time.
grin grin dude ,u are mean cheesy meanwhile this is what's going on in the zoo kingdom

1 Like

Re: In 2017 Buhari Was Driven From His Office By Patriotic & Courageous Rats – FFK by decomaniaboss(f): 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
Victornezzar:

Always saying rubbish as usual
not even a new rubbish ,but the same damn old drug thing...may be the guy is an addicted to rubbish talks

1 Like

Re: In 2017 Buhari Was Driven From His Office By Patriotic & Courageous Rats – FFK by Victornezzar: 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
decomaniaboss:
not even a new rubbish ,but the same damn old drug thing...may be the guy is an addicted to rubbish talks
dude is always out of point sis

1 Like

Re: In 2017 Buhari Was Driven From His Office By Patriotic & Courageous Rats – FFK by monex(m): 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
ihatesycophant:
This illustration will only be hailed by his like minds, who cannot reason.
This is the same man that told them, Buhari is dead and they jubilated.
This is the same man that told them, Buhari is now a spirit ruling from UK and they jubilated.
This is the same man that told them, Buhari is already decaying and they jubilated.
This is the same man that told them, Buhari can never come back to Nigeria and they jubilated.
If in an atmosphere of sincerity and God's love, he suppose knelt down and ask forgiveness from his supporters for lying to them but in Nigeria they believe things that sweeten their minds.
Even in our separate houses, if left for a month, various rodent penetrate everywhere, even cockroach. Let alone an office left for over three months, we should expect such thing, if the office not opened to use in his absence.
However, the government need to be serious by doing always routine fumigation. It's not expected in a high power office like that to experience rodent attack.

i agree with you that no one should take FFK serious. he should normally be a Court fool/jester. However, the rats story isnt looking plausibe because:

it shouldnt require three months to fix the office
if our overzealous led us to organize parties and welcoming ceremonies, the office would normally have been prepared in waiting for him
FEC meeting cancellation sends the signal that the President doesn't want to be in public.

they should have the FEC meeting to dispel rumours
Re: In 2017 Buhari Was Driven From His Office By Patriotic & Courageous Rats – FFK by ihatesycophant(m): 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
gcof:
comparing my private house and a presidential office makes me pity you more...
It never my fault, it is the way politicians programmed you to think. To you an office that belong to president is a paradise and not subject to physical attack. Young boy, I sorry for you. Rats, cockroaches, mice and other household insects does not give preference to houses. They attack everywhere including kitchen where fire emanate day-in-day-out. So, stop seen president office as angel's abode.
Re: In 2017 Buhari Was Driven From His Office By Patriotic & Courageous Rats – FFK by ihatesycophant(m): 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
monex:

i agree with you that no one should take FFK serious. he should normally be a Court fool/jester. However, the rats story isnt looking plausibe because:

it shouldnt require three months to fix the office
if our overzealous led us to organize parties and welcoming ceremonies, the office would normally have been prepared in waiting for him
FEC meeting cancellation sends the signal that the President doesn't want to be in public.

they should have the FEC meeting to dispel rumours

I share the same logic with you that the office should have been made ready for him before his resumption and in the lighter note, it should not have taken long or three months before renovation. I think his handler is giving life to his opponent to talk and talk. Renovation should not have taken more than one or two weeks but they extended it to three months, that was wrong.
However, all we need to do is to keep tab and see if the work will not get done even if he's using a village in Anambra or Taraba or Osun or Zamfara. The main issue is for the economy to boom and Citizens to be better.
Re: In 2017 Buhari Was Driven From His Office By Patriotic & Courageous Rats – FFK by gcof(m): 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
ihatesycophant:

It never my fault, it is the way politicians programmed you to think. To you an office that belong to president is a paradise and not subject to physical attack. Young boy, I sorry for you. Rats, cockroaches, mice and other household insects does not give preference to houses. They attack everywhere including kitchen where fire emanate day-in-day-out. So, stop seen president office as angel's abode.
bigman you win�
Re: In 2017 Buhari Was Driven From His Office By Patriotic & Courageous Rats – FFK by cptjacksparrow: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
Episteme2:

Abeg, find another thing and tell us. This is stale. People are tired of reading this your hard drug rhetoric every time.
What can you do to help the situation.
Re: In 2017 Buhari Was Driven From His Office By Patriotic & Courageous Rats – FFK by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dillusionist:

and was that the reason why RODENTS chased your lion king out of his office??

This geh fine no be small.... upon the hardship wen dey naijiria.

Thank your God ooo. Chai!!! Abeg who can borrow me her number...??
Re: In 2017 Buhari Was Driven From His Office By Patriotic & Courageous Rats – FFK by awuf2008: 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
potent5:
FFK, always bringing out the worst in his political rivals.

That is what a real Nigeria politician. Hit your opponent below the belt.
Re: In 2017 Buhari Was Driven From His Office By Patriotic & Courageous Rats – FFK by armadeo(m): 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
purityval:
I'm really trying not to give up on Nigeria but the likes of Garba Shehu, Lai, and APC as a whole is making it real hard for me.

I'm tired mehn.

I desperately clung to hope for years but finally I say.

Shift..... you know what I want to do.
Re: In 2017 Buhari Was Driven From His Office By Patriotic & Courageous Rats – FFK by purityval(m): 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
armadeo:

I desperately clung to hope for years but finally I say.

Shift..... you know what I want to do.

Bros.. enough space no even dey my side

Abeg make we try national stadium.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lekki Shooting: S.O Bello Who ‘Ordered’ Shooting Rejects Lagos Panel’s Summon / All The First Ladies Nigeria Has Ever Had (Photo) / Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.