Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

PDP Is Making Progress, Becoming Stronger - Makarfi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Is Making Progress, Becoming Stronger - Makarfi (382 Views)

2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket / NBS Statistics Shows We’re Making Progress – Buhari / PDP Is Not Ready To Take Over Power - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Is Making Progress, Becoming Stronger - Makarfi by Mrl1: 2:59am On Aug 23, 2017
The National Caretaker Committee of the PDP has said it is making progress in implementing the resolutions of the party’s national convention on August 12.
Ahmed Makarfi who is he National Chairman of the committee said this in a meeting with PDP stakeholders from Kwara on Tuesday, August 22, in Abuja.
He said that the committee had started setting up caretaker committees in states where factional executives were dissolved.
“As I speak to you, we already have four states from all sides to the conflict that have jointly signed and made submissions in the overall interest of the party.
“Before I came for this meeting, Lagos came for clarification before they conclude and we have despatched the South-West zonal chairman to go and harmonise the conclusions, and they are happy with the clarification we gave them.
“Adamawa will also be making its conclusion and submission to the party tomorrow.
“Of all the seven states, we have four already filing submission, one to be completed tomorrow and two others, based on the undertaking of both sides, are ready to make submissions next week,’’ he said.
Makarfi also explained that the committee delayed action in a particular state because a lot of people are are joining the party.
In conclusion, he said: “In compliance with the resolution of the convention, we are making big progress because states are complying in respect of the decisions; they are complying and are making submissions.''

Cc

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Mynd44
Source:https://phcitybreed./2017/08/23/pdp-is-making-progress-becoming-stronger-makarfi/

Re: PDP Is Making Progress, Becoming Stronger - Makarfi by purityval(m): 3:50am On Aug 23, 2017
PDP won't amount to anything again in Nigeria, you guys should better change name like

WWE, RAW or just anything... I dunno.
Re: PDP Is Making Progress, Becoming Stronger - Makarfi by Jirate(m): 5:29am On Aug 23, 2017
purityval:
PDP won't amount to anything again in Nigeria, you guys should better change name like

I am Happy you ended your comment saying you don’t know.
As for me and Millions of Nigerians, a Party that knows how to “Grow and Manage the Economy” with all the Pitfalls that are inherent in Economic Management cannot be wave off Sentimentally by anyone. In 2019, Economy Will Decide Who Win, Not Corruption.
Comes next Election, don’t forget both parties will be fielding Northerners so APC will no longer get all the Votes from that region all to itself, while many down south will be ready to permanently send this Old Man Packing for Good.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Making Progress, Becoming Stronger - Makarfi by tuniski: 6:31am On Aug 23, 2017
purityval:

Change name ko renew name ni. PDP is a platform not anyone's name just as APC is not buhari's name!
Wake up and smell the coffee!

(1) (Reply)

US Lawyers Sue Buratai, Obiano, Others For Killing & Torture Of Igbos / What Is Wrong With Southerners? / PositiveNaija Top News: Week 35, 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.