Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Dele Momodu Displays His 7 Phones As He Treats Himself To A Pedicure & Manicure - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Displays His 7 Phones As He Treats Himself To A Pedicure & Manicure (38482 Views)

Lateef Jakande: His 7 Notable Achievements In The Transport Sector In Lagos(pix) / Okpokiri Nwanaka Buys 85 Gionee 5 Phones As Constituency Project / Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dele Momodu Displays His 7 Phones As He Treats Himself To A Pedicure & Manicure by PierreDeFermat(m): 6:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
.:

But na only one phone I usually c with Dangote;the richest man in Africa now!!Oga Dele ow far?
if Dangote likes,he can use 3310.that doesn't mean I won't use nice Androids or apple phones. should I inconvenience myself because I want to live like Dangote or if he's riding around in his convoy,will he call me to ride with hi.? Dangote is not Muhammad nor is he Jesus,he's just a normal human being. Nigerians should stop worshipping rich men. Stone Cold gave Donald Trump a stunner in WM 23 ,that's oyinbo for you,his sees Donald as equal to himself even though Trump is a billionaire. You can see Dangote as better than you but he's not better than me pls
Re: Dele Momodu Displays His 7 Phones As He Treats Himself To A Pedicure & Manicure by PierreDeFermat(m): 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
derespect:
I'm sure Dangote does not have as much phones as this man and it doesn't change the fact that he is the richest man in Africa.
if Dangote likes,he can use 3310.that doesn't mean I won't use nice Androids or apple phones. should I inconvenience myself because I want to live like Dangote or if he's riding around in his convoy,will he call me to ride with hi.? Dangote is not Muhammad nor is he Jesus,he's just a normal human being. Nigerians should stop worshipping rich men. Stone Cold gave Donald Trump a stunner in WM 23 ,that's oyinbo for you,his sees Donald as equal to himself even though Trump is a billionaire. You can see Dangote as better than you but he's not better than me pls
(Modify) (Quote ) (Report) (Share )
Re: Dele Momodu Displays His 7 Phones As He Treats Himself To A Pedicure & Manicure by PierreDeFermat(m): 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
benedictac:

And does not have as much time as this man too.
if you have money,just keep working all day all night with no time to enjoy yourself because Dangote doesn't have much time o. mtcheeew. What is the essence of having money and not have time to go on vacation,enjoy yourself,spend time in gym,acupuncture,pedicure and manicure,etc YOLO. once you die in Nigeria,your money dies along with you or your family create much time to enjoy it for you since you didnt have time to when you were alive

Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK / Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari / First Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft Departs USA For Nigeria