Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Woman Gets Very Creative With Feeding Her Twins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Gets Very Creative With Feeding Her Twins (2372 Views)

Ugly Man Gets Very Pretty Wife / Ugandan Married Woman Gets Stuck To Her Lover During Sex (Pictures) / She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gets Very Creative With Feeding Her Twins by faseblex(f): 5:41am On Aug 23, 2017
This photo has gone viral with many in awe of how innovative this is .However, others have criticized this manner of feeding,saying it is just laziness on the part of the parents and feeding time should be an intimate moment between the parents and their newborns.
Others say the babies could even choke.
What do you think?

[img]https://2.bp..com/-vFilxt4qkLE/WZ0AGJcErZI/AAAAAAADz4I/42WKN-MFfzkUGFyOJucgAT-16ziZOCEEQCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.jpg[/img]

http://trendzbase..co.id/2017/08/woman-gets-very-creative-with-feeding.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Woman Gets Very Creative With Feeding Her Twins by bigtt76(f): 5:47am On Aug 23, 2017
Lovely but dangerous especially when babies are choking off swallowing air undecided

4 Likes

Re: Woman Gets Very Creative With Feeding Her Twins by Zeze06(m): 6:03am On Aug 23, 2017
Very dangerous... How do you know when he's choking.... undecided

Women are getting lazy everyday... embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gets Very Creative With Feeding Her Twins by cassidy1996(m): 6:08am On Aug 23, 2017
I love twin's
Re: Woman Gets Very Creative With Feeding Her Twins by ibkkk(f): 6:15am On Aug 23, 2017
I love twins kiss
Re: Woman Gets Very Creative With Feeding Her Twins by webincomeplus(m): 6:17am On Aug 23, 2017
That's the "I didn't kill my mother, so you two cannot kill me" kind of mom. LOL!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gets Very Creative With Feeding Her Twins by Yeligray(m): 6:36am On Aug 23, 2017
Those days our mothers would carry us on their backs breastfeed us no matter where they are but these days they find it a burden to do such. If you can't take of children or face the responsibility don't get pregnant what is this... Was this how her mother fed her
Re: Woman Gets Very Creative With Feeding Her Twins by sbashir10(m): 7:09am On Aug 23, 2017
Noted
Re: Woman Gets Very Creative With Feeding Her Twins by PrickGetSize(m): 7:25am On Aug 23, 2017
There's nothing creative here but a sheer act of laziness and stupidity. Breastfeeding is one of the joys and sacrifices of motherhood. She has two breasts and equally too mouths to feed, so what's stopping her from doing what her own mother did for her? The genius idiot behind this should be spat on.

Unfortunately, a lot of slay mothers will happily adopt this method as it will afford the convenience to program men to fvck and extort on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gets Very Creative With Feeding Her Twins by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:29am On Aug 23, 2017
CREATIVELY DANGEROUS
Re: Woman Gets Very Creative With Feeding Her Twins by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 23, 2017
grin
Re: Woman Gets Very Creative With Feeding Her Twins by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 23, 2017
I'm sure the mom or someone watches them while they eat. twins are cute tho
Re: Woman Gets Very Creative With Feeding Her Twins by Feranchek(m): 8:09am On Aug 23, 2017
#Laziness
Re: Woman Gets Very Creative With Feeding Her Twins by Laveda(f): 8:12am On Aug 23, 2017
I hope they don't choke sad
Re: Woman Gets Very Creative With Feeding Her Twins by kibra4u(m): 8:12am On Aug 23, 2017
ibkkk:
I love twins kiss
Twins fall on you. But dont forget to invite me for the naming ceremony o....... grin
Re: Woman Gets Very Creative With Feeding Her Twins by ibkkk(f): 8:17am On Aug 23, 2017
kibra4u:

Twins fall on you. But dont forget to invite me for the naming ceremony o....... grin

Thanks, man. I'll be glad kiss
Re: Woman Gets Very Creative With Feeding Her Twins by kilojoDesigns: 8:49am On Aug 23, 2017
ibkkk:
I love twins kiss
go and eat ilasa soup, heard it works wonders
Re: Woman Gets Very Creative With Feeding Her Twins by ibkkk(f): 8:53am On Aug 23, 2017
kilojoDesigns:

go and eat ilasa soup, heard it works wonders
Thanks, doc smiley
Re: Woman Gets Very Creative With Feeding Her Twins by Obudupikin: 9:30am On Aug 23, 2017
Not every innovation is useful. E.g,the one above.
Re: Woman Gets Very Creative With Feeding Her Twins by Bahddo(m): 11:58am On Aug 23, 2017
Necessity is the mother of invention but, look up the family tree, laziness is the grandma.
Re: Woman Gets Very Creative With Feeding Her Twins by DIKEnaWAR: 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
bigtt76:
Lovely but dangerous especially when babies are choking off swallowing air undecided

You are a sensible lady.

Whenever I see your moniker, I smile codedly.

(1) (Reply)

Ways And Manners In Which P*rn Is Difference From S*x In The Real World / My Wife’s Former Employer Violated Her,will I Find Out The Truth? / Men Shall Look Better Wearing Dress By 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.