Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:04 PM

"My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) (36419 Views)

My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries / Archbishop Ibezim: Many Talents Decaying Because People Rather Pray Than Work / Help! God's Penis Is Decaying Fast!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by enemyofprogress: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
winkmart:
All they need is medical attention
what medical attention? Those legs are gone for good,not even any pastor or mallam can bring them back again
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by enemyofprogress: 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
CoolKizzy:

you are sick
tiv man, him comments pain you abi?
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
Remedies:
1. Carry her to T.B. Joshua
2. Go and buy blackstone and apply it in powder form over the entire surface
3. Soak her leg in a bucket of your wife's urine on it morning, afternoon and night (1 week)
4 Go to MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRAACLE MINISTRIES beside UNILAG.......God will surely answer you there
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by mechanics(m): 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
KunkAcid:
grin shocked grin

If not for the toes, that leg looks like roasted bush meat.

Tiv women are insatiable and very renouned for cheating.

That rotten leg is the wages of her adulterous lifestyle. The naiive husband is there calling for help, when he should be drinking mugs of palm wine in celebration of his soon to be widower status.

He should start looking out for his neighbour's daughter from Gboko as replacement.

He needs your encouragement and not to make mockery of his present condition, remember nothing is impossible in the sight of God.
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by mechanics(m): 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
Try and locate any real man of God for prayers, and don't go to any herbalist for help.
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by Tecno66: 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
alfa2016:
A man on Facebook has cried out for help after his wife's leg started decaying from what he described as 'Usu Tiv' -'witch fire'.

He wrote:

The leg sure looks like it's decaying. Here's hoping his wife gets help soon.

http://mojidelano.com/2017/08/man-convinced-his-wifes-leg-is-rotting-because-of-witch-fire-cries-for-help-on-facebook/

Go to T.B. Joshua for the healing.
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by kvngjesse(m): 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
Black man using their witchcraft for evil, the whites for good
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by murmee: 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
Talibanis:
Rather unfortunate that we have lots of illiterates claiming literate. Our people will never seen medical help until dying moments. Better get a below knee amputation for the already gangrenous foot before sepsis kills ur wife. Yeye people
You must be a Medical doctor or a qualified nurse because your comment is most accurate!
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by ebereokey(m): 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
Please go to all the powerful men of God we have,e dey work or Scoan
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by blueAgent(m): 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
hahn:
kingebukasblog, felixomor, blueagent and other christians can easily visit and heal this woman na. VEry small thing tongue

Why are you disturbing us. The leg is Evolving, I thought you should have known that?

finally Atheists have an Evidence to show after looking for one for the past 200yrs and still counting.

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by hahn(m): 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
blueAgent:

Why are you disturbing us. The leg is Evolving, I thought you should have known that?

finally Atheists have an Evidence to show after looking for one for the past 200yrs and still counting.

Even your incompetent god will be ashamed of this comment undecided
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by blueAgent(m): 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
hahn:

Even your incompetent god will be ashamed of this comment undecided

Laughable,i guess this is your way to deflect the truth that Evolution is a Scam just like Atheism.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by hahn(m): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
blueAgent:

Laughable,i guess this is your way to deflect the truth that Evolution is a Scam just like Atheism.

Just as you have chosen to run away and hide behind evolution since you and your incompetent god cannot heal this lady

Evidently, evolution makes more sense to you than your god
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by blueAgent(m): 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
hahn:

Just as you have chosen to run away and hide behind evolution since you and your incompetent god cannot heal this lady

Evidently, evolution makes more sense to you than your god

Is not too late for her to be hidden,all she needs to do is to locate a good genuine Church with the gift of Healing and the rest is history.

www.opmworldwide.com
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by hahn(m): 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
blueAgent:

Is not too late for her to be hidden,all she needs to do is to locate a good genuine Church with the gift of Healing and the rest is history.

www.opmworldwide.com

Blah blah blah

Go there yourself
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by blueAgent(m): 8:02am On Aug 29, 2017
hahn:

Blah blah blah

Go there yourself

I have been there and i know one day you be There just don't trust your Village people Lol....
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by 701ecilana: 11:20am On Aug 30, 2017
KunkAcid:
grin shocked grin

If not for the toes, that leg looks like roasted bush meat.

Tiv women are insatiable and very renouned for cheating.

That rotten leg is the wages of her adulterous lifestyle. The naiive husband is there calling for help, when he should be drinking mugs of palm wine in celebration of his soon to be widower status.

He should start looking out for his neighbour's daughter from Gboko as replacement.

May this happen to your beloved sister so that her husband can drink palm wine and celebrate his soon to be widower status.
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by oaroloye(m): 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
SHALOM!

What were the DOCTORS' verdicts?

This looks like an ordinary burning.
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by MzDeeb(f): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
Fadola2:
Take Her To Prayer Center Church Of God, Km 7 Idanre Road, Akure In Ondo State. God Will Suprise U There, Even With D Absent Of Prophet Samson Oluwamodede.

I have heard a lot of this church.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa / Apostle Chris Omatsola Relocates Church Over Threats After Sex Video / Aloysius Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Visits Injured Victims Of The Ozubulu Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.