Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,864 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

"My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) (36213 Views)

My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries / Archbishop Ibezim: Many Talents Decaying Because People Rather Pray Than Work / Help! God's Penis Is Decaying Fast!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by Omooniya1: 9:57am On Aug 23, 2017
let her go to T.B. Joshua, one hand I assure her!! to thank me later. shocked
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by LockDown69(m): 9:57am On Aug 23, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
the leg look like roasted cow meat... grin grin
That's disgusting, you have tendencies of cannibalism
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by claremont(m): 9:58am On Aug 23, 2017
It's probably complications due to diabetes, but it's definitely some kind of foot ulcer. She needs immediate medical attention, she doesn't need prayers or superstition. It must have started as a small sore which was ignored and blamed on witches and wizards, that's why it has progressed to this state. These are the same people who eject innocent kids from their homes on the premise that they are witches. Africans perish for lack of knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by scholes0(m): 9:58am On Aug 23, 2017
Diabetes or Cancer... smh

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by mozele(m): 9:59am On Aug 23, 2017
KunkAcid:
grin shocked grin

If not for the toes, that leg looks like roasted bush meat.

Tiv women are insatiable and very renouned for cheating.

That rotten leg is the wages of her adulterous lifestyle. The naiive husband is there calling for help, when he should be drinking mugs of palm wine in celebration of his soon to be widower status.

He should start looking out for his neighbour's daughter from Gboko as replacement.

why you come wicked like this?

1 Like

Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by Gistruler: 9:59am On Aug 23, 2017
Prophet TB Joshua will sure heal this...
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by omoleka(f): 10:00am On Aug 23, 2017
Could be a case of uncontrolled diabetes. They should seek medical care.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:00am On Aug 23, 2017
[quote author=KunkAcid post=59742912] grin shocked grin

That rotten leg is the wages of her adulterous lifestyle. The naiive husband is there calling for help, when he should be drinking mugs of palm wine in celebration of his soon to be widower status.

He should start looking out for his neighbour's daughter from Gboko as replacement.

U are indeed sick and mad. Ur abode is Yaba left. Animal in human skin.
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by miltonchux(m): 10:00am On Aug 23, 2017
KunkAcid:
grin shocked grin

You are really an Idiot. And should be banned right away
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 23, 2017
Jtemi22:
Omo when will these witches attack Aso Rock? Damn me, I forgot witcraft is ineffective under air conditioning units
witchcraft here only oppress the poor.
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by brunxy(m): 10:01am On Aug 23, 2017
Benekruku:
grin grin grin

Benin people @ work!
Since when Tiv become benin...Ur foolishness na Grade 1. angry angry
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by StarryV(f): 10:02am On Aug 23, 2017
taylor88:
jesus op y didn't u attach Graphic ^10

just lost appetite

Get well soon madam

seun pls how can i unseen this
By usu tiv (witch fire) grin
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by stankezzy: 10:04am On Aug 23, 2017
KunkAcid:
grin shocked grin

u wan form nwamaikpe? abi , we de miss d guy

1 Like

Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by martineverest(m): 10:04am On Aug 23, 2017
Even as a modern man, I believe this man..... It's very common in my origin in edo state........
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by StarryV(f): 10:05am On Aug 23, 2017
winkmart:
All they need is medical attention
NOPE!!! All they need is Jesus
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by kwenu: 10:05am On Aug 23, 2017
i hate anything witchcraft, when God is through raising me, i ll be a terror to thier Kingdom

May God heal her.

for those who say that theres no hellfire. the condition of this womans leg should serve as an evidence that hellfire is real.

The Lord Jesus save our soul from the pit of hell

1 Like

Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by jargo89(m): 10:06am On Aug 23, 2017
This probably a Diabetes Mellitus Foot Syndrome (DMFS) which could have been made worse by applying topical herbs. Nigerians and witchcraft.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by cashmoney2015: 10:07am On Aug 23, 2017
I can help, let them call me 07039120394
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by GeneralOjukwu: 10:07am On Aug 23, 2017
The leg is already looking gangrenous (black / green)

She might die of infection soon.

Instead of getting to a Teaching Hospital, you are talking of Faith "Healers" and Witchcraft angry
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 23, 2017
KunkAcid:
grin shocked grin

The euphoric feeling of being on FP have indeed made you sick. I'm still trying to ascertain if you're sick or mad. Get well soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by lalanice(f): 10:08am On Aug 23, 2017
cool dizzy:
you are sick
very sick angry
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by cynthiaeucha(f): 10:10am On Aug 23, 2017
Jeeeess..pls what is WITCH FIRE[b] ??....someone should please explain to me...Get well soon Ma..
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by mekusa12: 10:13am On Aug 23, 2017
Please somebody should please tell that woman and her husband to visit JSKH at Rumuibekwe, oposite shell I/A here in Port Harcourt. That problem will be solved thanks.
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by multicolored(f): 10:13am On Aug 23, 2017
What is witch fire?
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by doublefreez(m): 10:15am On Aug 23, 2017
This is such an inhumane thing to say. learn empathy my friend.
May God help her. Pray and seek medical and spiritual help

KunkAcid:
grin shocked grin

Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by w1sEmAn: 10:15am On Aug 23, 2017
Sir,please do everything posible to take her to lagos at SCOAN,TB JOSHUA CHURCH,Even if u dont believe in his miracles for ur wife to be healed,just take her there my brother and she will be healed in JESUS NAME
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by StarryV(f): 10:16am On Aug 23, 2017
Gistruler:
Prophet TB Joshua will sure heal this...
is he God? excuse me...
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by doublefreez(m): 10:17am On Aug 23, 2017
I share your View.

EntMirror:

The euphoric feeling of being on FP have indeed made you sick. I'm still trying to ascertain if you're sick or mad. Get well soon.
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by yemiprogress(m): 10:18am On Aug 23, 2017
KunkAcid:
grin shocked grin

When will you stop disgracing your family?

1 Like

Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by Emeka71(m): 10:18am On Aug 23, 2017
ItzChinnex:
I haven't even seen the picture. lemme catch space first

Modified: I Dont even know what to say
Let me go and be coming.
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by Obynolee(f): 10:19am On Aug 23, 2017
KunkAcid:
grin shocked grin

You must be high on some local substance

1 Like

Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 23, 2017
Mintayo:
That leg has been heavily infected, I hope amputation won't be the end result. sad
you could be right, but I think a heavy dose of antibiotic and morphine will cure this simple infection.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Early Church Vs The Modern Church / Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church / Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Cameroon (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.