Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,702 members, 7,955,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

Hate-speech In Retrospect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate-speech In Retrospect (407 Views)

KWASAA Declares APC Campaign Slogan 'Hate Speech' In Kwara / Hate Speech Offenders To Die By Hanging In Senate’s New Bill / President Buhari's Speech In Nasarawa Today (Full Text) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hate-speech In Retrospect by EmekaBlue(m): 9:02am On Aug 23, 2017
Let me leave these pictures here, just to remind us all the genesis of HATE-SPEECH in this country. Share on your wall to remind them, in case they have forgotten so soon, that the tool they invented is being used against them today.

APC as opposition party under GEJ invented the politics of HATE-SPEECH. They castigated the then president of Nigeria GEJ, castigated his wife and all his supporters and sympathizers like me. These pictures are very familiar to every one of us. Even as an opposition presidential candidate, Buhari in his speech publicly threatened to make blood flow if they loose election.......
"blood of bamboo will flow........."

Have we forgotten about that? If GEJ supporters are bamboos, that's another proof that Buhari openly called Nigeria a zoo. That did not end there, just as he assumed mantle of leadership, Buhari went on International Television to declare all Nigerians living abroad as criminals.

The Law of Karma is no respecter of position or face. Whatever a man sow, he shall reap a million folds. The measure with which you treated another, shall be measured back to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hate-speech In Retrospect by AtkinsPlanet(m): 9:10am On Aug 23, 2017
Funny, Did I just say funny. Am not there ooo.

1 Like

Re: Hate-speech In Retrospect by AtkinsPlanet(m): 9:11am On Aug 23, 2017
Funny, Did I just say funny? Am not there ooo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Otti Can’t Be Right On Abia Ikpeazu... Welcomes Probe / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Vanguard Newspaper Headlines [2nd September, 2017] / Paseda Denies Accord Party Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.