Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Video: Man Fires Sunday Adelaja Who Calls T.B. Joshua & Chris Oyakhilome Wizard - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video: Man Fires Sunday Adelaja Who Calls T.B. Joshua & Chris Oyakhilome Wizard (2527 Views)

TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla / Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses / Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Man Fires Sunday Adelaja Who Calls T.B. Joshua & Chris Oyakhilome Wizard by diasporaman(m): 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
His words,

It is totally wrong for Pastor Sunday Adelaja to make a video aimed at ridiculing Men Of God and bringing shame to the body of Christ. You are saying that T.B. Joshua and Chris Oyakhilome are using witchcraft powers to perform miracles. You are accusing them of introducing witchcraft into the Nigerian church. Who are you to judge sir?, are you God who called them. Are you a perfect Pastor? It takes a "witch" to know who is a witch"

The fact that you dont operate in the miraculous doesn't mean that a pastor who operates in the miraculous is fake. The fact that you don't operate in the prophetic doesn't mean that a pastor who operates in the prophetic is fake. Be on your lane and let other pastors be on their lane. Your church in Ukraine was enmeshed in a financial scheme scandal like MMM where you were accused of talking your church members into investing in the fraudulent scheme which later crashed and all the investors lost their money which was to the tune of $100million, No Nigerian pastor made a video in this regard to mock or speak ill about you. You were also accused of having extra marital affair which you denied, No pastor made a video to castigate or malign you.

Causing division in the body of Christ by preaching messages that creates discord between a pastor and his member is not good for a general like you in the Christian faith. Is this how you want to gather members for your yet to be established church in Nigeria?

Watch Video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmmzX9LLOqc

1 Like

Re: Video: Man Fires Sunday Adelaja Who Calls T.B. Joshua & Chris Oyakhilome Wizard by felixomor: 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
Well Said.
Re: Video: Man Fires Sunday Adelaja Who Calls T.B. Joshua & Chris Oyakhilome Wizard by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
all these mushroom pastors of mushroom churches seeking cheap attention. Pst chris and tb joshua are nt in his class, i even doubt if they noticed his comment
Re: Video: Man Fires Sunday Adelaja Who Calls T.B. Joshua & Chris Oyakhilome Wizard by diasporaman(m): 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
Pastors shouldn't fight themselves
Re: Video: Man Fires Sunday Adelaja Who Calls T.B. Joshua & Chris Oyakhilome Wizard by An2elect2(f): 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
Exposing false teachers is not 'judging' but doing God's work! And only false Christians feel threatened because their faulty foundation is shaken by truth.

May I add, false teachers are the ones teaching errors, causing division among genuine believers (which is for a while) and bringing mockery and disgrace to Christendom.

It is not a sweet thing to be labeled a fault-finder but Christians are held accountable for and are to zealously guard the purity of the message God has entrusted to us, and for good reason (1 Tim 1:18-19; 6:20; 2 Tim. 4:2-5)

We read in such passages as Acts 20, and 2 Peter 2, that false teachers will arise, bringing with them destructive heresies, distorting the truth and destroying the faith of some. Moreover, it is clear that these teachers will come not only from outside the church, but also from within the body of Christ as well.

It is therefore imperative that we test all things by Scripture (1 Thes. 5:21). It was in this spirit that the Bereans examined the words of the Apostle Paul, for which they were reckoned as noble in character (Acts 17:11).

We would, therefore, do well to heed Scripture’s explicit warnings to be on guard for false teachings (Rom. 16:17-18; cf. 1 Tim. 1:3-4; 4:16; 2 Tim. 1:13-14; Titus 1:9; 2:1), and to point them out to brothers and sisters in Christ (1 Tim. 4:6)

2 Likes

Re: Video: Man Fires Sunday Adelaja Who Calls T.B. Joshua & Chris Oyakhilome Wizard by NoWorries7(m): 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
TB Joshua, is a very evil and dangerous man... Others are learners compared to him. Empty vessels make the largest noise. You need to see his real face to believe. The one lesson, I have learnt. Is that-The more humble, prudent, quiet and calm, the more poisoneous... And very hard to trap...
Because upon the wicked, the lord shall rains snares...
Pride comes before a fall.
Whoever exalts himself shall be abased
No peace for the wicked
saith the lord.

1 Like

Re: Video: Man Fires Sunday Adelaja Who Calls T.B. Joshua & Chris Oyakhilome Wizard by chrisav: 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
An2elect2:
Exposing false teachers is not 'judging' but doing God's work! And only false Christians feel threatened because their faulty foundation is shaken by truth.

May I add, false teachers are the ones teaching errors, causing division among genuine believers (which is for a while) and bringing mockery and disgrace to Christendom.

It is not a sweet thing to be labeled a fault-finder but Christians are held accountable for and are to zealously guard the purity of the message God has entrusted to us, and for good reason (1 Tim 1:18-19; 6:20; 2 Tim. 4:2-5)

We read in such passages as Acts 20, and 2 Peter 2, that false teachers will arise, bringing with them destructive heresies, distorting the truth and destroying the faith of some. Moreover, it is clear that these teachers will come not only from outside the church, but also from within the body of Christ as well.

It is therefore imperative that we test all things by Scripture (1 Thes. 5:21). It was in this spirit that the Bereans examined the words of the Apostle Paul, for which they were reckoned as noble in character (Acts 17:11).

We would, therefore, do well to heed Scripture’s explicit warnings to be on guard for false teachings (Rom. 16:17-18; cf. 1 Tim. 1:3-4; 4:16; 2 Tim. 1:13-14; Titus 1:9; 2:1), and to point them out to brothers and sisters in Christ (1 Tim. 4:6)
Exposing false teachers Is doing Gods work? please help with bible verses in support if your claim- How do u marry this with the parable of wheat and tares?

1 Tim 1:18
This charge I commit unto u..........that thou may war a good warfare? against who?

Disgrace to Christendom? seriously? How can the church that has been graced by Christ be disgraced?

Romans 16:17
MARK them which cause divisions( gk- dichostasia - dissension) and offences ( gk scandal on - scandal) contrary to what u have learned and AVOID them-- not to go bad mouthing them.
lastly if u think someone is false I think the right thing to do is cry in prayer to the Lord to save such a person. Jesus died for all including false teachers. Regard beautiful sister.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Man Fires Sunday Adelaja Who Calls T.B. Joshua & Chris Oyakhilome Wizard by chrisav: 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
NoWorries7:
TB Joshua, is a very evil and dangerous man... Others are learners compared to him. Empty vessels make the largest noise. You need to see his real face to believe. The one lesson, I have learnt. Is that-The more humble, prudent, quiet and calm, the more poisoneous... And very hard to trap...
Because upon the wicked, the lord shall rains snares...
Pride comes before a fall.
Whoever exalts himself shall be abased
No peace for the wicked
saith the lord.
The more humble the more poisonous? interesting. I thought God gives grace to the humble? what is d correlation BTW humility and toxicity?
Am not a member of his church. if your claim was true did u pray for him? regards

1 Like

Re: Video: Man Fires Sunday Adelaja Who Calls T.B. Joshua & Chris Oyakhilome Wizard by An2elect2(f): 11:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
chrisav:

Exposing false teachers Is doing Gods work? please help with bible verses in support if your claim- How do u marry this with the parable of wheat and tares?
Yes calling out false teachers is very biblical. In exposing false teachings we expose the professors hindering believers from obeying the truth of the gospel.

Romans 16:17-18
I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them. For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive.

Ephesians 5:11
Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, [u]but instead expose them.

Helpful thread https://www.nairaland.com/786944/it-right-christian-expose-false

Marking false teachers is primarily intended for genuine believers to be on guard and embrace the true gospel.

1 Tim 1:18
This charge I commit unto u..........that thou may war a good warfare? against who?
[i] It's important to quote everything don't you think? Or are you hiding anything? Paul was telling Timothy to arm himself with personal prophecies about him that were foretold that he might stand boldly against any opposition. So?

Disgrace to Christendom? seriously? How can the church that has been graced by Christ be disgraced?
Please can you prove this? How have these churches been engraced biblically?

Romans 16:17
MARK them which cause divisions( gk- dichostasia - dissension) and offences ( gk scandal on - scandal) contrary to what u have learned and AVOID them-- not to go bad mouthing them.
That is what we are doing. We want believers to avoid them. We are not badmouthing them, we are exposing them. Is calling a thief, thief badmouthing him?

lastly if u think someone is false I think the right thing to do is cry in prayer to the Lord to save such a person. Jesus died for all including false teachers. Regard beautiful sister.
Come on, tell me what is biblical. Your opinion does not count remember.

If you think Jesus died for everyone and also false teachers , you need to visit a seminary school to learn basic Christianity or go study the Bible again with those coloured glasses off?

Thank you.
Re: Video: Man Fires Sunday Adelaja Who Calls T.B. Joshua & Chris Oyakhilome Wizard by Amberon11: 12:12am On Aug 24, 2017
kiss
Re: Video: Man Fires Sunday Adelaja Who Calls T.B. Joshua & Chris Oyakhilome Wizard by chrisav: 12:51am On Aug 24, 2017
An2elect2:
Yes calling out false teachers is very biblical. In exposing false teachings we expose the professors hindering believers from obeying the truth of the gospel.

Romans 16:17-18
I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them. For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive.

Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, [u]but instead expose them.

Helpful thread https://www.nairaland.com/786944/it-right-christian-expose-false

Marking false teachers is primarily intended for genuine believers to be on guard and embrace the true gospel.

[i] It's important to quote everything don't you think? Or are you hiding anything? Paul was telling Timothy to arm himself with personal prophecies about him that were foretold that he might stand boldly against any opposition. So?

Please can you prove this? How have these churches been engraced biblically?

That is what we are doing. We want believers to avoid them. We are not badmouthing them, we are exposing them. Is calling a thief, thief badmouthing him?

Come on, tell me what is biblical. Your opinion does not count remember.

If you think Jesus died for everyone and also false teachers , you need to visit a seminary school to learn basic Christianity or go study the Bible again with those coloured glasses off?

Thank you.

commands believers to REPROVE unfruitful WORKS of darkness like fornication, uncleanness, covetousness etc as listed in verses before 11 not PEOPLE. u correct falsehood by preaching truth not by calling out others.
Name calling is not only unscriptural but also a public show of immaturity.
whatever we fail to understand we criticise.
mark 3:22
And the scribes( gk: grammateuv - those learned in mosaic law in sacred writing) which came from Jerusalem said He hath Beelzebub and by the prince of s devils cast out devils
23) and if a kingdom be divided against itself how can it stand

my stand: u correct false teaching by preaching the truth not name calling.
May the Good Lord keep us in faith by his word and Holy spirit. regards

1 Like

Re: Video: Man Fires Sunday Adelaja Who Calls T.B. Joshua & Chris Oyakhilome Wizard by shadrach77: 12:52am On Aug 24, 2017
diasporaman:
His words,

It is totally wrong for Pastor Sunday Adelaja to make a video aimed at ridiculing Men Of God and bringing shame to the body of Christ. You are saying that T.B. Joshua and Chris Oyakhilome are using witchcraft powers to perform miracles. You are accusing them of introducing witchcraft into the Nigerian church. Who are you to judge sir?, are you God who called them. Are you a perfect Pastor? It takes a "witch" to know who is a witch"

The fact that you dont operate in the miraculous doesn't mean that a pastor who operates in the miraculous is fake. The fact that you don't operate in the prophetic doesn't mean that a pastor who operates in the prophetic is fake. Be on your lane and let other pastors be on their lane. Your church in Ukraine was enmeshed in a financial scheme scandal like MMM where you were accused of talking your church members into investing in the fraudulent scheme which later crashed and all the investors lost their money which was to the tune of $100million, No Nigerian pastor made a video in this regard to mock or speak ill about you. You were also accused of having extra marital affair which you denied, No pastor made a video to castigate or malign you.

Causing division in the body of Christ by preaching messages that creates discord between a pastor and his member is not good for a general like you in the Christian faith. Is this how you want to gather members for your yet to be established church in Nigeria?

Watch Video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmmzX9LLOqc

You are very silly. He is exposing the works of darkness. He is exposing scammers yet people like you chose to remain in your darkness. SMH! undecided embarassed
Re: Video: Man Fires Sunday Adelaja Who Calls T.B. Joshua & Chris Oyakhilome Wizard by chrisav: 1:01am On Aug 24, 2017
yes Jesus died for all. suicide bombers, prostitutes, fornicators, thieves, liars.
He became sin he who knew no sin. He didn't come to condemn sinners by wants all men (false teachers inclusive) saved.
lastly reread the story of the wheat and tares. Jesus himself would separate the true believers from false teachers not u. Let both grow any attempt to do so like this showmanship would cause division in the church rather than edification
Re: Video: Man Fires Sunday Adelaja Who Calls T.B. Joshua & Chris Oyakhilome Wizard by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 24, 2017
All fake anyway
Re: Video: Man Fires Sunday Adelaja Who Calls T.B. Joshua & Chris Oyakhilome Wizard by petra1(m): 7:48am On Aug 24, 2017
An2elect2:
[i] Exposing false teachers is not 'judging' but doing God's work! And only false Christians feel threatened because their faulty foundation is shaken by truth

What's your proof or reason that they are false?

Secondly have you thought about the fact that you may be wrong in judging them . And if for any reason you're wrong have you also thought about the consequence .
Re: Video: Man Fires Sunday Adelaja Who Calls T.B. Joshua & Chris Oyakhilome Wizard by An2elect2(f): 7:55am On Aug 24, 2017
chrisav:

commands believers to REPROVE unfruitful WORKS of darkness like fornication, uncleanness, covetousness etc as listed in verses before 11 not PEOPLE.
Nope. That not all. Here is what it says

For you may be sure of this, that
everyone who is sexually immoral or impure, or who is covetous (that is, an idolater), has no inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God. Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience. Therefore do not become partners with them; for at one time you were darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light (for the fruit of light is found in all that is good and right and true), and try to discern what is pleasing to the Lord. Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.
Ephesians 5:5-11.

False teachers have no truth on their lips for whatsoever they speak, they speak in respect of their father, the devil. Their words are empty blabbings, vain and deceitful. Tell me how they are not among the unfruitful works of darkness again?

u correct falsehood by preaching truth not by calling out others.
Is this a denial of some sort that most of you have resort to. We preach the truth always but you turn a blind eye. And when we call out liars in the faith for your good, you accuse us of deviating. If this is your mindset, I can bet with anything that you would have given Jesus this same advice in his days as the "good and minding my business Christian" The same Jesus who preached the truth, is the same who rebuked the broods of vipers in His days. Even Paul had a number of people he called out, rebuked and warned others about (the link I shared elaborated a lot). Your leniency with errors is the reason for the spread of a fad in Christendom today.

Name calling is not only unscriptural but also a public show of immaturity.
whatever we fail to understand we criticise.
Support your assertion that name calling is unscriptural or this is just a baseless opinion.
mark 3:22
And the scribes( gk: grammateuv - those learned in mosaic law in sacred writing) which came from Jerusalem said He hath Beelzebub and by the prince of s devils cast out devils
23) and if a kingdom be divided against itself how can it stand
Don't you get? We are exposing the works and workers of darkness, so how are we against ourselves?

my stand: u correct false teaching by preaching the truth not name calling.
May the Good Lord keep us in faith by his word and Holy spirit. regards
"My stand" There lies your pride.You are the final authority over your life not mine or other genuine Christians. The Word of God takes preeminence here.
Re: Video: Man Fires Sunday Adelaja Who Calls T.B. Joshua & Chris Oyakhilome Wizard by An2elect2(f): 8:10am On Aug 24, 2017
petra1:

1, They merchandise the "gospel". 2, They preach Lordship salvation which is false. 3, The preach health, wealth prosperity as rights of a Christian which have no basis in the scripture. 4, The preach the Law by teaching that believers are expected to tithe. 5, Their prophesies are filled with half-truths thereby lying against God. 6, They compromise the faith by dabbling into politics and sowing seeds of discord in the minds of Citizens of the country. 7, They take from the poor through smooth talks and flattery. 8, Their miracles are staged. 9, They have their rewards already etc...

Secondly have you thought about the fact that you may be wrong in judging them .
LOL poor child.

And if for any reason you're wrong have you also thought about the consequence .
You should be more concerned about believing men with questionable doctrines. The worsening state of corruption here is tangible proof (for those who have no time yet to open their bibles)that these men are nothing but charlatans.

Be worried that you have to defend them all the time
Re: Video: Man Fires Sunday Adelaja Who Calls T.B. Joshua & Chris Oyakhilome Wizard by MuttleyLaff: 8:29am On Aug 24, 2017
petra1:

Secondly have you thought about the fact that you may be wrong in judging them.
And if for any reason you're wrong have you also thought about the consequence

An2elect2:
LOL poor child
Ahha, kilode?
You referred a complete and full grown man, husband and daddy, body of Christ elder, laughably a poor child?
Respect is a two way street
Re: Video: Man Fires Sunday Adelaja Who Calls T.B. Joshua & Chris Oyakhilome Wizard by MuttleyLaff: 8:33am On Aug 24, 2017
petra1:

Secondly have you thought about the fact that you may be wrong in judging them.
And if for any reason you're wrong have you also thought about the consequence

An2elect2:
LOL poor child
Ahha, kilode?
You laughably referred a complete and full grown man, husband and daddy, body of Christ elder, a poor child?
Re: Video: Man Fires Sunday Adelaja Who Calls T.B. Joshua & Chris Oyakhilome Wizard by petra1(m): 8:48am On Aug 24, 2017
An2elect2:

1, They merchandise the "gospel"

How

2,They preach Lordship salvation which is false.

What is lordship salvation

3, The preach health, wealth prosperity as rights of a Christian which have no basis in the scripture.

I believe it does and if it doesn't Prove it

4, The preach the Law by teaching that believers are expected to tithe.

Tithe is scriptural . Offering is scruotural . Alms to the poor is scriptural Secondly every one have right to their conviction . Thirdly have you really heard them preach tithing ? Say the truth

5, Their prophesies are filled with half-truths thereby lying against God

Which prophecy in particular? . No assumption

6, They compromise the faith by dabbling into politics and sowing seeds of discord in the minds of Citizens of the country

Ive not heard the two of them making political statements . Kindly quote what they said No assumption give specific Example .

. 7, They take from the poor through smooth talks and flattery.

What's the talk

8, Their miracles are staged.

Proof

9, They have their rewards already etc...

Leave that for God who sees the heart and judges

LOL poor child.

That's not nice

You should be more concerned about believing men with questionable doctrines. The worsening state of corruption here is tangible proof (for those who have no time yet to open their bibles)that these men are nothing but charlatans

Will appreciate you open your bible to prove them wrong

Be worried that you have to defend them all the time

I only defend truth . Based on scriptures
Re: Video: Man Fires Sunday Adelaja Who Calls T.B. Joshua & Chris Oyakhilome Wizard by An2elect2(f): 8:53am On Aug 24, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

Ahha, kilode?
You laughably referred a complete and full grown man, husband and daddy, body of Christ elder, a poor child?
I didn't mean it in a disrespectful way. It's my own way of pitying a deceived person.
Re: Video: Man Fires Sunday Adelaja Who Calls T.B. Joshua & Chris Oyakhilome Wizard by An2elect2(f): 8:57am On Aug 24, 2017
Petra1 asking me to prove the obvious. undecided

The only one that is not obvious is Lordship salvation. By that I mean a salvation that is not based on grace alone through faith alone but depends on a person's willfulness to repent or stop sinning. It's saying the fruits of salvation are the conditions to meet before getting saved.
Re: Video: Man Fires Sunday Adelaja Who Calls T.B. Joshua & Chris Oyakhilome Wizard by petra1(m): 10:07am On Aug 24, 2017
An2elect2:
Petra1 asking me to prove the obvious. undecided

I'm not really so surprised . You know that's what you people do here . Insult and name call without facts . A spiritual man must judge righteously .

Deuteronomy 1:16
16 And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.

John 7:24
24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Where did you read about pastor Chris and Tv Joshua making political utterances ? Etc

The only one that is not obvious is Lordship salvation. By that I mean a salvation that is not based on grace alone through faith alone but depends on a person's willfulness to repent or stop sinning. It's saying the fruits of salvation are the conditions to meet before getting saved.

Firstly Did you hear him preach what you accuse him of here . Because I haven't .

Secondly are you saying there are no consequences for sin? And sin can't lead to damnation ?
Re: Video: Man Fires Sunday Adelaja Who Calls T.B. Joshua & Chris Oyakhilome Wizard by An2elect2(f): 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
petra1:

I'm not really so surprised . You know that's what you people do here . Insult and name call without facts . A spiritual man must judge righteously .
Thank you. I plead that you take your advice cos you do what you accuse some of us of doing which is judging these men by appearance and letting your guard down.

A spiritual man must judge righteously!

Deuteronomy 1:16
16 And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.

John 7:24
24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Very true. Funny enough if I was judging by appearance I won't be doing these, instead
-I would believe Mr Kumuyi because he is a humble man and "good" by human standards

- I would believe Mr Oyakhilome because he is too gentle to be a deceiver and because he calls Jesus and grace here and there

- I would believe Mr Tb Joshua because he gives some good prophecies or predictions etc

That's what judging by appearance is all about, so when you say judging righteously you should tell how it's done. Isn't it?

Where did you read about pastor Chris and Tv Joshua making political utterances ? Etc
I gave general instances. Heretics may differ little but they are largely in harmony when it comes to fundamentals. If these two are not guilty of 1 or 2 errors but are guilty of 5 or 6 errors how are they innocent? or different?

Firstly Did you hear him preach what you accuse him of here . Because I haven't .
Yes all of them preach lordship salvation. They give you methods of getting born again. Don't they teach you how to get saved? or do they tell you being born again is of God? Don't they tell you, you can choose to be saved? Salvation by convenience?

And recently Mr Oyedepo blasphemed by saying as free as salvation is it still requires our repentance to get saved. This he said when he was teaching another lie that people must give to be blessed.

Secondly are you saying there are no consequences for sin? And sin can't lead to damnation ?
You tell me what being born again is and what salvation by grace means. Maybe you will start answering some of your questions yourself
Re: Video: Man Fires Sunday Adelaja Who Calls T.B. Joshua & Chris Oyakhilome Wizard by donnie(m): 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
I will not say much now... Just watch the video below. If after watching, you do not repent of your blasphemy against Pastor Chris, then you can wait for that day when you will face Jesus Himself to give account.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EszBuFIGHH8
Re: Video: Man Fires Sunday Adelaja Who Calls T.B. Joshua & Chris Oyakhilome Wizard by petra1(m): 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
An2elect2:

I gave general instances. Heretics may differ little but they are largely in harmony when it comes to fundamentals. If these two are not guilty of 1 or 2 errors but are guilty of 5 or 6 errors how are they innocent? or different?

It's very obvious you have no point to prove . Have a nice day any way .

Yes all of them preach lordship salvation. They give you methods of getting born again. Don't they teach you how to get saved? or do they tell you being born again is of God? Don't they tell you, you can choose to be saved? Salvation by convenience?

And recently Mr Oyedepo blasphemed by saying as free as salvation is it still requires our repentance to get saved. This he said when he was teaching another lie that people must give to be blessed.

You tell me what being born again is and what salvation by grace means. Maybe you will start answering some of your questions yourself

Generalization is your escape from scrutiny now. I thought the holy ghost you will stand to defend your action .against the duo.
Re: Video: Man Fires Sunday Adelaja Who Calls T.B. Joshua & Chris Oyakhilome Wizard by petra1(m): 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
donnie:
I will not say much now... Just watch the video below. If after watching, you do not repent of your blasphemy against Pastor Chris, then you can wait for that day when you will face Jesus Himself to give account.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EszBuFIGHH8

Donnie nice video

2 Likes

Re: Video: Man Fires Sunday Adelaja Who Calls T.B. Joshua & Chris Oyakhilome Wizard by petra1(m): 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
@ Donnie did you notice the book Benny was reading

2 Likes

Re: Video: Man Fires Sunday Adelaja Who Calls T.B. Joshua & Chris Oyakhilome Wizard by An2elect2(f): 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
petra1:

It's very obvious you have no point to prove . Have a nice day any way .

Generalization is your escape from scrutiny now. I thought the holy ghost you will stand to defend your action .against the duo.

If you were honest you will notice you have not made a point since you got here... But yeah i have to be the one that has no point, anything to pamper yourself. Be at ease with what you've got I sure know I'm not taking that path. Christ got a hold of me.

Goodnight.
Re: Video: Man Fires Sunday Adelaja Who Calls T.B. Joshua & Chris Oyakhilome Wizard by petra1(m): 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
An2elect2:
If you were honest you will notice you have not made a point since you got here... But yeah i have to be the one that has no point, anything to pamper yourself. Be at ease with what you've got I sure know I'm not taking that path. Christ got a hold of me.

Goodnight.

Let's humble ourselves bro. Admit your wrong na. You wrongly accused 2 ministers without evidence and proof . I gave you opportunity and benefit to back your claim . NONE . That's my point . Don't judge men of God by hear say . Don't even judge . Because you only see from your perspective . Focus on your call if you have any. Reach out to sinners rather

2 Likes

Re: Video: Man Fires Sunday Adelaja Who Calls T.B. Joshua & Chris Oyakhilome Wizard by MuttleyLaff: 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
An2elect2:
I didn't mean it in a disrespectful way.
It's my own way of pitying a deceived person.
When an agbalagba agbalagbi is called poor child, by an age mate or especially a younger person, that isn't pitying.

If Petra1 isn't older than you, then you both are probably age mates, so whichever case, it's hard to be convinced that, when you laughingly called him a poor child you were pitying him

1 Like

Re: Video: Man Fires Sunday Adelaja Who Calls T.B. Joshua & Chris Oyakhilome Wizard by An2elect2(f): 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
When an agbalagba agbalagbi is called poor child, by an age mate or younger person, that isn't pitying.

If Petra1 isn't older than you, then you both are probably age mates, so whichever case, it's hard to be convinced that, when you laughingly called him a poor child you were pitying him
Just say you don't like my posts and I would understand. I'm use to this play, take care!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are The Yoruba Ancestors Cuthans? / I Used Music To Spread The Gospel – Patty Obasi / The Bible Says There Is No Heaven And No Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.