Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,307 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Eid-el-kabir: Sultan Of Sokoto Declares September 1st Sallah Day - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Eid-el-kabir: Sultan Of Sokoto Declares September 1st Sallah Day (24030 Views)

New Moon Sighted, Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Date For 2021 Eid-el-kabir / Sultan Declares Friday Sallah Day, Urges Muslims To Pray In Mosques / Sallah Cow Forced Into A Small Car Ahead Of Eid-el-Kabir Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid-el-kabir: Sultan Of Sokoto Declares September 1st Sallah Day by modsfucker: 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
Femiwilli:
Why is a Traditional ruler determining holiday for the nation?

This is Islamic rule coming.

I haven't seen the part where "Public Holiday" was mentioned in the whole report. I stand to be corrected.
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Sultan Of Sokoto Declares September 1st Sallah Day by Somebodee(m): 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
Cc: presidiotbuhari
ridonebabat:
Don't abuse him, just try to explain what he doesn't know for him, mayb it can be beneficial to him and others.
sultan of sokoto is the chairman of nigeria supreme council of islamic affairs, in which a southwest man is the secretary and south southerner is the PRO. That is the central body for all Islamic affairs in the country. And if what they say isn't inline with Quran and sunnah(what d prophet said or did) ppl can reject it and go inline with the sunnah.
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Sultan Of Sokoto Declares September 1st Sallah Day by Presidiotbuhari: 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hey.... don't go there, they're no single igbo muslim in this whole wide world. Igbos don't do islam. Infact it is forbiden/proscribed in igboland.
modsfucker:

Let me correct an impression here.

The declaration was made by the Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) led by the Sultan. The committee comprises a collection of scholars from different parts of the country including the South-West and they work harmoniously without any ill affection.

Secondly, there is a sizeable number of Igbo Muslims in the country and are well represented in the committee too. If you had ever been to the National Mosque, the pre sermon preaching is delivered in the three major languages, Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba while the main sermon is delivered in Arabic.
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Sultan Of Sokoto Declares September 1st Sallah Day by modsfucker: 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
Hey.... don't go there, they're no single igbo muslim in this whole wide world. Igbos don't do islam. Infact it is forbiden/proscribed in igboland.

Why are you in such a hurry to expose yourself as an impostor?

It is evidently clear that you are a Christian who's trying to sow a seed of discord in the minds of a particular section of the Muslim population.

I'm glad to re-inform you that there are Igbo Muslims and they conduct their activities like any other Muslim at the National Mosque.

I will advise you to try and obtain your square root, since you are neither a Christian nor Jew... The Jews have rejected you and you don't practice the Christianity the way it's supposed to be practiced..
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Sultan Of Sokoto Declares September 1st Sallah Day by Presidiotbuhari: 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
Sorry, i over estimated ur intelligence as a muslim, but since u hav noting tangible to bring to the table goodye.
modsfucker:

Why are you in such a hurry to expose yourself as an impostor?

It is evidently clear that you are a Christian who's trying to sow a seed of discord in the minds of a particular section of the Muslim population.

I'm glad to re-inform you that there are Igbo Muslims and they conduct their activities like any other Muslim at the National Mosque.

I will advise you to try and obtain your square root, since you are neither a Christian nor Jew... The Jews have rejected you and you don't practice the Christianity the way it's supposed to be practiced..
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Sultan Of Sokoto Declares September 1st Sallah Day by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
...................................No to sunnah and Yes to bidah

What kind of a Muslim says no to sunnah?
Abi there's something I don't understand
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Sultan Of Sokoto Declares September 1st Sallah Day by modsfucker: 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
Sorry, i over estimated ur intelligence as a muslim, but since u hav noting tangible to bring to the table goodye.

Kindly re-read your comment and identify the grammatical blunders you've made. I would not judge you, but I would allow you to judge yourself.
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Sultan Of Sokoto Declares September 1st Sallah Day by Bimpe29: 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
Alihamdulillah. May we witness it in good health and right frame of mind Aameen.

Barka Da Sallah in advance.
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Sultan Of Sokoto Declares September 1st Sallah Day by jelel6: 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
Femiwilli:
Why is a Traditional ruler determining holiday for the nation?

This is Islamic rule coming.

bros. you get brain, use am.
how does declaring eid day same as a national holiday? did the sultan say you shouldn't go to work on that day?

I advise you to use a dictionary and understand the difference between a holiday and Eid.
try not to display your ignorance here again,
if something dey worry you you no go go treat am?
come here they form olodo.
Re: Eid-el-kabir: Sultan Of Sokoto Declares September 1st Sallah Day by manci(m): 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
Masha Allah Muslim brothers and sisters may we witness the day in good health.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 5 versions of the Arabic Koran / Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking / Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.