Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? (35509 Views)

What Food Do You Consider Overhyped In Terms Of Taste? (picture) / Which Food Can #1,000 Cook That Will Last For 3days? / Best Food For Life: Which Food Do You Eat Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by abbeyty(m): 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
Any swallowing food, pounded yam, eba, etc. Still don't know how people swallow them
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by iheyinwa(f): 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
Abiagirl777:

my son too.the way he squeezes his face and runsaway but he loves cooked unripe ones.

Your just described my last son, grin
He can't stand ripe plantain and sweet potatoes
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Rajosh(m): 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
ferhyntorlah:
Mehn, this is what is called individual differences.

How can one hate spicy foods, dodo and coconut rice?

What food don't I like? I doubt it but one food combination I don't like is swallow with vegetable soup/stew. Choi! Bad combination for me. Swallows and draw soup is bae for me.
you're on point jare. I don't like swallow with vegetable soup of any kind. I've tried several times to like it but I just can't. I also hate pap and sweet potatoes (fried) but I love it when cooked.
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by purples25(f): 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
Thayay:
Pepper soup
Suya
Fish/crayfish inside jollof rice or spaghetti
Okpa
Ogbono soup
Salad
Snail
Pineapple
Pawpaw
I can never eat any food I've not tasted before, no matter how much you persuade me.
I once hated carrot, water melon and sausage roll but God has taken control lol.

ONLY YOU ! cheesy
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by purples25(f): 5:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
stanee:
I can't drink tea
I hate milk, but I love yogurt
I can eat bread with blocking the taste with jam, eggs, stew etc
I hate avocado pear
I despise oats!
I hate egusi with butter leaf, if you like pour all the meat and fish in the world
I can't imagine putting fufu in my mouth

ONLY YOU! shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by boyjo: 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
Moi moi.

Ewedu, Amala (don't even go there) angry
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by pweetiedee(m): 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
Osyxcel:

You don't like both individually, or served together?
I hate yam with passion and I hate yam and egg served together.
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
Aragon:

Spot on!!

Both of us will definitely love a lot of the same food. Hope I can cook for you someday lol..

cheesy

Ooh thats great to know that there are some few ppol here who doesnt like chilies tongue
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by joeace2020(m): 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
Bread
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Xkalaban(m): 5:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
4uckin gala. Can't stand that sh!t lipsrsealed
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Hamshi(m): 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
Beans and corn. �����
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by robosky02(m): 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
my sister, I hate pap and orange too. I can't stand orange

take this grin

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Abiagirl777(f): 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
iheyinwa:

Your just described my last son, grin
He can't stand ripe plantain and sweet potatoes

yes yes!ripe plantain and sweet potato.even rice is a struggle sometimes but beans,spaghetti ,yam and swallow are the best.
then watermelon and cucumbers are to die for. he is two by the way.

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
barongmj:
Oh mhen I love pepper...jeez... anything spicy, count me so much very in.
Having u as wife will be so sweet
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by mrjojo: 5:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
Someone hates dodo?? : shocked shocked am not understanding

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by DabuIIIT: 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
Goddamit,i hate sliced onions..right from birth,i never like the sight of it..buh funny thing is,i love it ground.
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Oyindidi(f): 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
robosky02:

take this grin
Thanks kisskisskiss
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Oyindidi(f): 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
DabuIIIT:
Goddamit,i hate sliced onions..right from birth,i never like the sight of it..buh funny thing is,i love it ground.
Like onions to the extend I add both sliced and blended onions in every meal
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by jaszplus12(m): 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hmmm...tuwon shinkafa and miyan wake!
Gaskiya I can't understand how someone can swallow that!
Guess what my wife would rather have it than eat the world's first food Adam and Eve cooked in the garden of Eden.... Pounded yam!

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by ufuosman(m): 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
ogeodi:
fresh fish pepper soup
my sister you dey miss. I pray ur husband luv it
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Bestchoice4me(m): 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
akeeen:
surely.. everybody has a food they hate..

Mine is fufu,igbo call it akpu,- I so much hate it ehn,d smell alone can make me throw up..
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by ufuosman(m): 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
I Neva see the food I hate
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by DabuIIIT: 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Like onions to the extend I add both sliced and blended onions in every meal

sliced onions,never..the sight of it,i hold myself from puking...looks like worms! angry

i also h8 geisha n sardine and dammit,i hate those white soup! The last time i ate those i quickly dashed down the stairs to get Milkose...Yuk!
@oyindidi
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Oyindidi(f): 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
DabuIIIT:

sliced onions,never..the sight of it,i hold myself from puking...looks like worms! angry
I no fit eat for your house be that, I love it
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by NairalandSARS: 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
Draw soup
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by DabuIIIT: 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
I no fit eat for your house be that, I love it

mba sisterly,pot yapa nah,pot plenty to make different food.. grin
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by ogtavia(m): 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
I don't like spaghetti ( tho I eat it once in a while)...I hate avocado pear...I hate onions...I hate crayfish...I am not a fan of beans....i won't eat meals spiced with ginger and garlic...I prefer certain meals prepared with palm oil eg efo riro,jollof rice and beans...I don't like okro soup cooked with ugu (African spinach) leaves....
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by UncutSk(m): 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
All afonja food
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by UncutSk(m): 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
Rorachy:
I hate eating Apple.

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by UncutSk(m): 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
barongmj:
I can't just eat bread nd egg nd tea...I just don't know why...lol
angry sad
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by UncutSk(m): 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
stanliwise:
Indomie and cooked fresh fish... I wonder how people manage to eat it and like it.
bad combination
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by UncutSk(m): 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
plessis:
Boiled yam..... I hate this food die....

When I dey chop am, The yam dey always pain me for back
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor / Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) / The Cheap Egusi Soup I Prepared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.