Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? (35478 Views)

What Food Do You Consider Overhyped In Terms Of Taste? (picture) / Which Food Can #1,000 Cook That Will Last For 3days? / Best Food For Life: Which Food Do You Eat Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Suspect33(m): 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
akeeen:
LOL .. me too..

I separate em from the food even when I eat in public.

IDontCare cheesy
Lol, you separate my favorite ingredient?? grin , me i hate onions scatter, i dont only separate them, if e too much i go leave the food comot

6 Likes

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by khaykay15(f): 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
Mine is suya,snail and cat fish..

2 Likes

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by cantok(m): 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
Panla
panla ke!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed yu de luk for toble oooo
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by PenisCaP: 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
Rorachy:
I hate eating Apple.

But u like chopping BANANA and eating CARROT and big CASSAVA..

kwontinue grin

3 Likes

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
okra, shawa fish and crayfish.
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by bleepmate(m): 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
searchhussein:
Yam porridge
you really no sabi better food ooo

4 Likes

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by thoollz: 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
Mehn we really have aliens living amongst us

12 Likes

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by shibanbo(m): 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
ogeodi:
fresh fish pepper soup

Chai can't wait to always have it

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by maklelemakukula(m): 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
ferhyntorlah:
Mehn, this is what is called individual differences.

How can one hate spicy foods, dodo and coconut rice?

What food don't I like? I doubt it but one food combination I don't like is swallow with vegetable soup/stew. Choi! Bad combination for me. Swallows and draw soup is bae for me.
I hate draw soup angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by HeGeMon(m): 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
U need prayers
mercytripletz:
Dodo.
I wonder how everyone eats it without having nausea.
The smell is enough to make me puke.

7 Likes

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
PenisCaP:

kwontinue grin
Hahahahahhahah.
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by n1ky(f): 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
- Indomie with raw egg pour inside, can't stand d smell.
- Bread with lipton.
- Bread with plan fried egg (only eat fried egg with tomato and ball pepper). Can't eat it without this ingredents.
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by shibanbo(m): 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
PenisCaP:

kwontinue grin

Hahahahahahahah a beg help me ask am ooh Apple fall on you
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by JayTripz(m): 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
pepper soup, I can't just sit down and say am going to buy pepper soup and drink it like every other person, am I the only one? ??

2 Likes

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by BumbleBee2ice(f): 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
MissJoy29:
1) fried ripe plaintain (dodo)
2) Egusi soup with bitter leaf
3) Beans and yam/plaintain/potato/corn
4) Indomie with raw egg poured inside or with sardine.
shocked do u eat anything @ all
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by sodiq961(m): 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
mercytripletz:
Dodo.
shocked shocked shocked
Dodo abi u mean other thing

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Nielbohr203(m): 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
Fura da nono
Dry okro soup
Ewedu (thoughts of that broom alone turns me off)
Ndise (only akwa ibomites will know this one)
Thats all for now

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by shibanbo(m): 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
Rice and delicious stew fried chicken , salad wine.
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by teresafaith: 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
Amala, ewedu, and gbegiri God forbid, rather die that eat that shiiit Mthewwwwwww

2 Likes

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Suspect33(m): 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
MissJoy29:
1) fried ripe plaintain (dodo)
2) Egusi soup with bitter leaf
3) Beans and yam/plaintain/potato/corn
4) Indomie with raw egg poured inside or with sardine.
come oo, do you have malaria?, bean and plantain, corn or potato = heaven grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by JaffyJoe(m): 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
Semovita

4 Likes

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by GloryCardinal(m): 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ewedu and banga until thy kingdom come will not cross my mouth

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Idrismusty97(m): 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
Vivly:
Fried Plantain
By fried plantain you mean dodo? Are you an alien? Where did you come from? What is your height? What course did you study? Which school did you go to? Why would any one on earth hate dodo? This is a very serious issue and should be thoroughly investigated, i think foreign researchers should be invited. This could be a pandemic.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by patola080(m): 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
I dnt hate any food because some hv it but dey can nt eat it so any food dat cums my way I eat it with thank u God n bless dos Wu dnt ve

4 Likes

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Gangster1ms: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
Beans
Yam
Cocoyam
Potato
Unripe plantain

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by chinnyness122(f): 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
Pap! Unripe plantain porridge Snail......ewwww!
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by ibawon(m): 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
I can never eat anything that has catfish in it.
It's smell alone drives me nuts
Including any fish from Freash Water

4 Likes

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by BumbleBee2ice(f): 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
Give me bread nd egg nd watch me throw up

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by PenisCaP: 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
shibanbo:

Hahahahahahahah a beg help me ask am ooh Apple fall on you

Dnt mind women.. u wont see a woman saying he hates carrot and banana.. simply bcoz of she shape.

Noproblmem grin
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Gangster1ms: 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
MissJoy29:

Lol....all those foods I mentioned are foods I can comfortably stay a lifetime without eating. Like dodo, never bought it with my money. Lai lai!

mercytripletz:
Dodo.

Vivly:
Fried Plantain

But una like banana? smiley
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Abumtestimony1: 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
Beans & plantain..
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Tukor32: 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
cucumber and that ogbono fruit my people call it ugili

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor / How Many Of These Yoruba Food, Soups and Vegetables Do You Know? / Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.