Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? (35496 Views)

What Food Do You Consider Overhyped In Terms Of Taste? (picture) / Which Food Can #1,000 Cook That Will Last For 3days? / Best Food For Life: Which Food Do You Eat Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Rozaytee: 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
Beanzz
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by EmeraldKing7(m): 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
Indomie,akpu and salad(cream)
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by pato405(m): 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
MissJoy29:
1) fried ripe plaintain (dodo)
2) Egusi soup with bitter leaf
3) Beans and yam/plaintain/potato/corn
4) Indomie with raw egg poured inside or with sardine.

U dey miss o! All these are my best! I can do 1 year straight on dodo. If you then combine it with indomie + sardine haaa na to dance skelewu for you remain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by daroz(m): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
Okro soup
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Trueyarn(m): 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
dukeprince50:
coconut rice, the odour alone turns me off

]Me too, No matter how well it is prepared or served, I bloody hate it, the smell makes me wanna puke.
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by brainhgeek(m): 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
YAM AND COCOYAM! boiled, fried, pounded..... no matter the form. You'ld regret giving me yam
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by marquay: 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
Elf912:
Indomie and raw egg poured inside or indomie and boiled egg....

What type of yamayama is that?
IT'S not yamayama oh try it one day pere.....you'd looooooove it
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by PINES: 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
Akpu/ fufu

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Trueyarn(m): 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
mickeymimi:
goat meat ......dont like the taste and smell...

I do eat cow meat and I can tell the difference when cooked.

Goat meat, chicken and fish is the only meat I eat whenever I am eating out, they are the only meat I can comfortably identify... But beef, I can't tell the difference between that meat and some strange meat, you could even be served human meat and you would still think it's beef. I only eat beef if I prepared it myself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Jsucre(m): 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
garden egg. gosh it makes vomit

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by boldndbeautiful(f): 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
Indomie, spaghetti and all other wormish specie kinda food.

fufu

2 Likes

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by DONADAMS(m): 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
I don know say na girls go full this thread
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by DONADAMS(m): 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
Rorachy:
I hate eating Apple.
you're the first I've seen..wonderful!!so someone can hate apple?
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by OlaSpeaker(m): 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
Amala i can't just withstand the smell it makes me throw up
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by ojmetrix(m): 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
Shalom51:
Beans
iza bae hon
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by stzy(m): 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
i hate pepper....
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
barongmj:
I can't just eat bread nd egg nd tea...I just don't know why...lol
it because u are not butti
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by NnamdiN: 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
Fish. Coconut rice.
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by bouncin04(m): 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
Honey , and the combination of roasted corn with pear
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ikokore -(Water Yam Pottage) - that food is nasty....

3 Likes

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by candelahria(f): 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
Cous-cous. It tastes horrible. undecided
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
Pap/Custard - I'd puke in your face. Looks like somethin' that'll feel slimy in my throat & stomach. (Altho mumsy keeps remindin' me how I drank 2 paints a day when I was a toddler) grin grin grin
Eko - It's jus solid pap, so hell no
Fufu - Dirty & smellin'. Eat it close to me & I'll throw you a disgustin' look and leave my food 4 you. Dip it in my soup & I'll start plannin' your death immediately...
Amala - Dirty & ugly. I'll die d day i even touch it with my finger.
Pounded yam - Too smooth for my likin', sight irritates me.
Ripe pawpaw - Disgustin' (prefer crunchy, unripe ones)
Boiled/fried onions in my food - Like earthworms in my throat (prefer raw onions)
Boiled/fried tomatoes - I'll push it 2 one side & still eat tho. Not as irritatin' as the others (prefer raw tomatoes)
Yoghurt - I'd puke again in your face deliberately 4 tryin' to poison me
Kunu/Zobo/Fura - Nonsense
Honey - I really wish I didn't but I hate honey
Mayonnaise/salad cream - Disgustin' & totally unnecessary IMO. (prefer my veggies raw)
Intestines (Shaki, roundabout, 'assorted meat') - They look disgustin' and dirty.
Fatty meat - I''ll rather die than touch it
Mushrooms - What's the point?
Cocoyam in soup - Lord God! angry undecided cry

Future wife, take note.

3 Likes

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Queerworld(m): 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
Amala ...... I had a phobia for the colour as a kid....... Things haven't changed till now with the amala tin

Goat meat. I dnt know how pple cope with the disgusting smell and flavour I left my ex coz her best meat is goat and I can't stand the smell or flavour I might throw up if I perceive the pot used in cooking my food has been used for anytin goat

Draw soup. Dunno y I just dnt like it I detest it so much. I was forced to it eat by late AC OGUNTOYE in my clownship era...

Finally bread. Damn I can't stand the smell of bromate its so hmmmmmm
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Ladyjumong(f): 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
beans
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by tens4real(m): 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
MissJoy29:

lol....told you
merely looking at ur dp will you hold it against me if i say am madly crushing on you
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by soflygerian(m): 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
Angelcute:
okro soup, crocker fish, coconut rice, tea and goatmeat pepper soup
other than okro soup... Are u for real Define weirdness.. Lol
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
I eat everything apart from shiit

3 Likes

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by xpool(m): 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
Fresh-fish- including geisha/sardine/frozen-fish - makes me throw-up.
Egusi-soup - makes prone to puking.
Fufu- very very offensive odour.
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
Okra Soup It Makes Me Almost Vomit..I Hate Popcorn And I Don't Enjoy Corn
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Karleb(m): 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
Efo riro.
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by xpool(m): 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
MissJoy29:
1) fried ripe plaintain (dodo)
2) Egusi soup with bitter leaf
3) Beans and yam/plaintain/potato/corn
4) Indomie with raw egg poured inside or with sardine.
I hate eguei soup but I love dodo.
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Deefuray(f): 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
plantain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor / Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) / The Cheap Egusi Soup I Prepared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.