Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,103 members, 7,953,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:02 PM

We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – (24923 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Attacks FG Over Order To Monitor Social Media Posts / FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian / Biafra Security Service Now Monitor Social Media For Anti KANU Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by Bizibi(m): 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
Yes,I love dictatorship in democracy,this move will make APC stronger in dealing with the masses,Nigerians were born to be gullible so go ahead,I'm solidly behind you and your vapid method.

Sai baba

1 Like

Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by sukkot: 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
EasyWork001:

Fair play to you. Its good to dream

Ill give you a dose of reality. There is no more life presidency. You come, you go. Buhari is halfway done, or a quarter way done if he wins 2 times. His time is already done. He's already in borrowed time. if he didn't do all those ones by now, he never will.

In other words, failure is looming grin
listen brah, you dont know how the game is played. nigerian politics is evolving to the point where it will get to the american level. meaning you will have the illusion of democracy but in reality you are under a dictatorship and the same politicians who are been recycled all work together and all meet at night in their freemasonic lodges to choose whose turn it is to run for the presidency. but they are all buddies and all work together behind closed doors. the illusion of democracy is for the peons and plebeians to feel like they have a stake in the nation. but its an illusion. you will be under a dictatorship wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by diegwu01: 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
Honestly, this is what Nigerian needs,
too many deliberate liars and mischief makers everywhere.
People are just reckless with stories they pass.
Nigerians need and iron fist
Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by victorioushands: 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
taylor88:
Thunder fire them

my name is Charles Chinda from ikwerre, Obiakpo LGA, from a family of 5 2 boys and 3 girls

am from Adageorge Rivers state

Schooled at University of calabar, computer science 2015 set

my phone number is 070*6836*5152

tell them thunder scatter their nyash

tell buhari say his one legged president that is y he's scarred of rat

tell buhari his government is the worst from the history of Adam till 23rd August 2017

Mynd44 pls don't remove my post, it is my die not urs

thank u

This only happens when the government has become worse than the spirit of death to its citizens. I m sure they will avoid your details because they know it would surely open another avenue. We criticize them on all their hypocrisies and we provide our details so they can find it easier to kill innocent citizens. Then, eventually, they will learn that even n idiot with military uniform and loaded gun is a soldier; there is nothing godly or frightening about my man (general, recruit, president or slave) save what he covers himself with. God help the helpless.
Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by victorioushands: 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
mesoprogress:
Ediots, everyone one has to be pro-government and pro military.

That's why you provide security for pro government marches - even address them while you disperse anti regime protesters with tear gas. In sane countries, they should have been neutral. Imagine Trump addressing kkk or Obama BLM. They take Nigerians are dullards

By the way, those ediots don't even know how to use technology.

This can only happen in a Muslim world or an islam-controlled government, well, until the spring springs up against them. Then they will know that they guns cannot proved all their loved ones who also are their weaknesses. The is nothing like pro-government and pro-military in democracy.

1 Like

Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by Nomipmex(m): 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
Why can't dey monitor the rats dat finished d presidents office. ..mitchww
Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by Coolbreeze8898(m): 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
taylor88:
Thunder fire them

my name is Charles Chinda from ikwerre, Obiakpo LGA, from a family of 5 2 boys and 3 girls

tell buhari his government is the worst from the history of Adam till 23rd August 2017

thank u
I Like your Courage my Bro, but remember what the man did to Papa FELA. Its your die though
Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by Adminisher: 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
cummando:
"We have scientific measures", I love that. But science is for the whites. I prefer ibile (local) measures. What's the point of capturing all these ritualists and yahoo pastors if we can't harness the power they use. As in automatic thunder firing on any body wey post " e post Ku post".

On a serious note nice one though,but I believe our freedom of speech will be seriously tampered with

They will use learning algorithms and big data technologies.
Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by GMBuhari: 5:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
Too much freedom of speech breeds hatred and oppression , If you know there will be consequences, you'll be mindful of what you post

Partnerbiz3:
This govt is becoming sth else. They want to gag us now..
In a democracy people are free to air their views without threats.
Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by Psoul(m): 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
The hunter has become the hunted. The case of Osama Bin Laden and US govt.
Wen u use someone to destroy anoda person, be assured that that person u used will turn to destroy u.

APC used the media to destroy Jonathan Govt. They painted him black and told many uncountable lies against him. Now the same media u used to destroy the past government is haunting u.

U started a hate speech and we all learned it and u r crying that we are crossing the red line.

GOLDEN RULE: Do unto others as u will want others do unto u.

1 Like

Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by LastSurvivor11: 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
Okoroawusa:

Na now free speech carry belle,back pikin,draw one for hand.

But u no go see am.

And you would rather keep mute in the face of rat chasing human being..
Kontinue
Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by Acidosis(m): 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
It is easier to monitor a tiny office and secure it from rodents than monitor a large, boundless and limitless media.

2 Likes

Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by donprinyo(m): 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
I've kept shut for 2years plus but unfortunately u guys(APC) still rubbishing urselves every single day. Tufiakwa!
Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by sayisayi(m): 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
Grammmmma!
Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by pacespot(m): 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
I LOVE THIS

The number one problem facing Nigeria is DEMOCRACY

You cannot rule a country, that its citizens are still grappling with civilization, with the furore of western democracy successfully.

When a system is based on "per term," then it's likely to result into "per share." Sharing the ruling class based on geopolitical zones will inevitably result into abrupt end of a representation that is skewed towards the ruling elites rather than the people they are meant to represent.

"It is our turn to shop," remember the slogan

A leader will feel more responsible to his country if he knows his leadership position is not under any threat.

Take a perspective of a mother who goes to any length to protect her child, even risk her own life doing so. Because she knows her child will never forsake her.

The fact is, Africa is not yet ripe for democracy. We need a system of government that's more stable and not based on a model that gives room to cynicism and congregations of naysayers and rabble rousers in the name of opposition as we have in Nigeria today. Democracy breeds corruption because there is no way one man (the president) could effectively fight it. Even the western countries are facing the turbulence of democracy today.

We need a more unified system of government that will provide access for people to express their grievances but not enough to disrupt their country. If you put a technocrat in such system, then be ready to see the change he will be willing to bring.

China, for instance, is a one-party state. The leader, Chinese president, is elected by the communist party of China. He wields total control over both the judiciary and the legislature, including the financial institutions and private businesses operating in China. Yet, he is also culpable if found guilty of corruption. Such system helps the country to fend off the disruptive noises that come with democracy as people will only have to worry about one man: their president, to bring the needed change.

Nigeria also needs to jettison a zoning leadership: rotating the presidency on geopolitical basis only serves to reinforce a sense of entitlement among the ruling elites.
Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by Oshin56(m): 7:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
what is anti government in democracy abi no understand English again
Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
sukkot:
listen brah, you dont know how the game is played. nigerian politics is evolving to the point where it will get to the american level. meaning you will have the illusion of democracy but in reality you are under a dictatorship and the same politicians who are been recycled all work together and all meet at night in their freemasonic lodges to choose whose turn it is to run for the presidency. but they are all buddies and all work together behind closed doors. the illusion of democracy is for the peons and plebeians to feel like they have a stake in the nation. but its an illusion. you will be under a dictatorship wink

Im cool with that as far as its on record that Bubu failed woefully lipsrsealed
Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by Splashme: 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2017
taylor88:
Thunder fire them

thank u

Hahahahahahaha..... kai bros, I can't stop laughing

This is truly the worst govt since amalgamation

1 Like

Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by ActionsShure: 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
Since vuhari came back
More and more confusion
Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by chukuli(m): 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
taylor88:
Thunder fire them

thank u
op u made my day... I can't wait to meet u.... Bleep buahri n is gang

1 Like

Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by project2018: 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
Useless military come monitor me useless buhari die quickly
Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by DocHMD: 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
sukkot:
good. arrest all these ipod yoofs. lock them away and throw away the key in the pacific ocean

IPOB don seriously hammer this one ewedu muslim skull. grin grin
Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by project2018: 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
taylor88:
Thunder fire them

thank u
Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by project2018: 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
Mynd44:

https://www.channelstv.com/2017/08/23/now-monitor-social-media-anti-government-anti-military-information-military/
Thunder fire them

thank u
Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by Bigboss111(m): 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
Is this democracy? After using Social Media to win elections, now they want to victimise innocent citizens. 2019 on my mind.
Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by eclecticbaron: 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
Franco93:
In government, two things are involved; its either you walk with the masses or you walk against them.
If you walk with the masses you're safe, if you work against them, you're doomed.

The best way to solve the problems of this country is to agree with the masses. We said either restructuring or disintegration. No matter how lengthy they go, they can never beat the masses. You can't silence the masses. Wrestling with the masses is strengthening their nerves. Give us what we want and every body we live in peace, least you'll continue running even from your own shadow.

Well said. This is very correct...arrogance won't let them listen to the voice of reason. shocked
Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by sukkot: 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
DocHMD:

IPOB don seriously hammer this one ewedu muslim skull. grin grin
grin
Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by sukkot: 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
EasyWork001:

Im cool with that as far as its on record that Bubu failed woefully lipsrsealed
Bubu brought a paradigm change in how things are done. before bubu area boys and politicians became larger than life and were accountable to no one. people looted mercilessly. bubu came ? all the larger than life creatures who were accountable to no one started being thrown in prison, dokpesi, olisa metuh, FFK, dasuki, etc etc, diezani ran out of the country and got humiliated into posting pictures pretending she was sick, saraki was docked and humiliated, all the government accounts was joined into one so that looting is now almost impossible. NOW IF YOU CALL THAT FAILURE SHOW ME WHAT YOU HAVE EVER ACHIEVED IN YOUR LIFE ? like who are you ? can your daddy even qualify to wipe bubus shoes ? lmao

1 Like

Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
sukkot:
Bubu brought a paradigm change in how things are done. before bubu area boys and politicians became larger than life and were accountable to no one. people looted mercilessly. bubu came ? all the larger than life creatures who were accountable to no one started being thrown in prison, dokpesi, olisa metuh, FFK, dasuki, etc etc, diezani ran out of the country and got humiliated into posting pictures pretending she was sick, saraki was docked and humiliated, all the government accounts was joined into one so that looting is now almost impossible. NOW IF YOU CALL THAT FAILURE SHOW ME WHAT YOU HAVE EVER ACHIEVED IN YOUR LIFE ? like who are you ? can your daddy even qualify to wipe bubus shoes ? lmao

grin grin grin grin grin

E pain am sha cheesy

OK bubu is good. make you no slump follow am enta sick bed grin
Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by oshorstan(m): 8:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by sukkot: 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
EasyWork001:

grin grin grin grin grin

E pain am sha cheesy

OK bubu is good. make you no slump follow am enta sick bed grin
not really lol. just wish people will respect elder-statesmen when they see it. then again i hear in the SE region yall wake ya parents up with slaps grin grin grin

Now dont get me wrong, some elders deserve to be abused. but not a man like buhari who carries himself with dignity.

1 Like

Re: We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – by marvis13(m): 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
This is d worst administration since I was created on this earth. Useless APC Useless Buhari Useless supporters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) / AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette / El-Rufai & Shettima Waiting For Buhari To Die To Seek Presidency - Arewa Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.