Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,112 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Buhari Shares Video Of His Meeting With Ojukwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Shares Video Of His Meeting With Ojukwu (624 Views)

Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) / Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Shares Video Of His Meeting With Ojukwu by DaySpringTV: 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari has posted a short clip of him meeting with Chief Emeka Ojukwu.

The video has been uploaded via Buhari’s official Twitter page, as arguments started all over social media, after he mentioned that he met Ojukwu in 2003.

In the clip, the two men are seen shaking hands, during the meeting that took place in the President’s hometown of Daura.

“In 2003 after I joined partisan politics, the late Chief Emeka Ojukwu came and stayed as my guest in my hometown Daura. Over two days we discussed in great depth till late into the night and analyzed the problems of Nigeria. We both came to the conclusion that the country must remain one and united read more http://www.dayspringtv.net/buhari-shares-video-meeting-ojukwu/

Re: Buhari Shares Video Of His Meeting With Ojukwu by taylor88(m): 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
if he likes let him dig out Ojukwus manhood

we want BIAFRA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shares Video Of His Meeting With Ojukwu by PEPPERified: 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
Video of the discussion where he said that or we don't believe.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shares Video Of His Meeting With Ojukwu by Okoroawusa: 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ojukwu,a great igbo son. If u were alive today Kanu would not be doing this rubbish.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Compare And Contrast (pictures Speak) / Why Do You Want Restructuring? / Dear Fr.mbaka, I Have This Question For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.