Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter (44365 Views)

Otosirieze Obi-Young Sacked By Brittle Paper After Criticising Hadiza El-Rufai / Man Arrested In Aba After Facebook Post Criticising, Calling Buhari 'jubril' (pi / Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
First lady Aisha Buhari has again shared a post on social media that seems to be criticizing the government of her husband, President Muhammadu Buhari.

Yesterday, it was in the news that the Police IG said ONLY 20 percent of policemen are engaged in securing lives and properties of Nigerians while the remaining 80 are providing personal security for prominent people. This has elicited different reactions on social media with most people criticizing the current government.

Mrs Buhari posted the news on her Twitter and Instagram pages yesterday. Recalled that Mrs Buhari has also once posted a video of a lawmaker raining heavy criticisms on her husband's ruling style. With this, one would begin to wonder if all is really well between the president and his wife.

See her recent post https://www.instagram.com/p/Be-wtvDh5a_/

Source: http://www.absolutehearts.com/2018/02/again-aisha-buhari-shares-post-criticising-her-husbands-government-on-social-media.html

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by HungerBAD: 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
Bloggers ehn.

She reposted abi na share the post from OAKTVONLINE.

No be she talk am.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by dlondonbadboy: 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2018
I like this woman o....Aunty Aisha, can you be my sugar mummy? Lol embarassed..

Bold woman...Always standing for the truth, while Buhari Media Cows are always standing with cows!!

149 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by sunnysunny69(m): 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2018
It's a strategy by her, criticizing her husband so she doesn't get as much criticism from Nigerians.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2018
Most of our policemen have become house boys who carry hand bag for rich madams. The last international police ranking places the Nigerian police force as the joke of the millennium.

Aisha Buhari is the person of the year.

She is on a roll, and from her body language, she will join us to kick out this incompetent and wicked government.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by Haganah: 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2018
See a woman that has balls.

Even the docile cowardly VP has not summoned the courage to do half of what this woman is doing.

Just replace Osibanjo with Aisha Buhari and see how Buhari will sit up to his responsibilities.

Meanwhile identify the four nairaland zombies below:

_arimo
sar_ki
N_eneUkw_nu
omenk__ives

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by Tallesty1(m): 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2018
Sarrki and his zombified friends viewing thread like.

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by anyimontana(m): 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2018
I wonder the last time pa buhari visited Aisha in the " ozer room ".

Point is Wen a woman is sexually deprived,she will start treating u like a stranger..

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by benedictnsi(m): 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2018
First lady Aisha Buhari has again shared a post on social media that seems to be criticizing the government of her husband, President Muhammadu Buhari.

The fact is that everyone within and outside Nigeria, including kids already knows that PMB led government is a massive dissapointment ..... There is no aspect of his government that is commendable..... Truth is always bitter..... Only gullible sycophantic Nigerians will keep applauding this failed government

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2018
How many was protecting Yusuf when he had an accident?

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by FarahAideed: 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2018
Aisha the wailer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by BruncleZuma: 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by Donpresh95(m): 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
Am beginning to like this woman. I like people that speak the truth without fear. I suggest she contest for Presidency who knows maybe A lady is holding the key to Nigeria success

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by TreasuredGlory: 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
Wonderful woman! She must have been greatly disappointed at the turn-out of events after all the goodwill they enjoyed before the elections.

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by Swizbank: 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
FEDERAL GOVT PLS PAY NPOWER VOLUNTEERS. OR IF YOU GUYS ARE NO LONGER PAYING, LE US KNOW... MUST WE CRY BEFORE WE GET THE 30K STIPEND WE WORKED FOR?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
Aisha Buhari is only stating the obvious!

Buhari is a failure in all ramifications!

Buhari simply means stagnation! nothing is moving. No development!

The score card is nothing to behold!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by Slikbae: 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
Lol
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
She should run for President imo. I'm not saying she should stop doing all these (sharing posts criticising the government), but I'm saying she should go the extra mile and run for President. She is VERY popular, her position has given her that publicity, she's well known to be vehemently against the failures of this govt, and her election would prove to the Western world that women are not oppressed in Nigeria. She's educated, she can speak well, etc etc. I don't know what she's waiting for.

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by thunderbabs: 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
This woman is using a tactic only the military xstands. She wants her husband out of office into the oza room at all costs and i second the motion wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by japhethGold: 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
Aisha mbuhari is tired of living with the cloned robot called buhari. I understand her frustration under the cabal. God will answer Aisha prayer and the prayers of all Nigerians and destroy the cabal come 2019.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by Felixalex(m): 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
Bloggers ehn.

She reposted it from OAKTVONLINE.

What's d difference? Repost n share ?? cool undecided

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by Bawsse(m): 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
Alot of things on my mind lately, fulani herdsmen at every nook of this country, buhari is lost his wife knows it, there's fire on the mountain and we don't even know it, or do we know it but are just indecisive on what to do? Or do we know it but just too scared to act? Or does the whole South, including the middle belt know that there is something about to happen in this so called country Nigeria but are still too proud and full of hate of each other to put hands together and avert the impending disaster!

Ahwum onye igbo
NDI IBO, NDI YORUBA, NDI TIVI, NDI SOUTH SOUTH ETC IF INA NO GET SENSE, FULANIS GO GIVE US SENSE, YET AGAIN!

THE MAIN QUESTION
WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by Regiikem: 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
sarki. come kiss Nash. dirty man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by neveryou: 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
shocked
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by kenevision(m): 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
Having the courage to speak out even in the midst of dangerous opponents is what I call COURAGE.

Her cry for justice and fair governance is enough to give hope and restore our confidence in the government, a better government come 2019!

She has the opportunity to "eat" silently while "romancing" the cabal, but she has chosen to stand for justice and fairness.

#istandwithjustice
#istandwithgoodgovernance
#istandwithB2D2019

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by Gkay1(m): 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
make we divide dis country una nor gree, see now

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by greatme2good(f): 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
Somehow I'm confused about this whole thing

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2018
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by adaxxy: 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
StainlessH:
How many was protecting Yusuf when he had an accident?
Dont mind her all na wash..
Through bubu
2019 loading....
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by NaijaMutant(f): 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
Aisha buhari is the matron of Nigerian Wailers Association.

While some cursed dolts are busy attacking every buhari critic, his bedroom companion is also a buhari critic.

Deal with it. grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Sends Ize-Iyamu, Orbih To Prison / Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying / EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.