Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:43 PM

Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating (64176 Views)

Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by no1madman(m): 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
futurism:
It is clear Mikel isn't fully on top of his game with this woman... rubbish.
White na white! Mikel go understand one day!
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by no1madman(m): 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
I like this girl. Very smart and intelligent. Wifey material
U don't even know her. .u no sabi;!
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Crauxx(m): 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I am sure she must have known for a while that a rich soccer player lived in their apartment block and that's why she was eager to be the one to return the key .
we see it as rich, she sees it as normal. She is from a billionaires family.
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by SalamRushdie: 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
Crauxx:
we see it as rich, she sees it as normal. She is from a billionaires family.

Here we go again
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Holorunloseyi(m): 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
I no understand her @ all,5yrs neighbor u nvr meet,u tink Mikel nvr dey eye u b4 or he blind 4 5yrs

nja tuale
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
The way I take dey view this Olga face sha..Na make God just forgive my already polluted mind, coz she too like to do face like person wey dey climax grin...

Shinarlaura come drop your key for my house grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Team foreign girls
na wedding be dis?
omo see face wey d babe carry shocked

1 Share

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by fyxboss(m): 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
Langbasa:
BUHARI IS A ROBOT....... THANKIO.
what has Buhari got to do with this post. pls don't kill this man
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Mavor: 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Team foreign girls
what is the story behind your pix? or na nollywood?
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by HzRF(m): 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I am sure she must have known for a while that a rich soccer player lived in their apartment block and that's why she was eager to be the one to return the key .

Niqqa that girl parents are billionaires

She certainly didn't come for the money

Maybe the D

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
no1madman:

U don't even know her. .u no sabi;!
Well, I follow her on instagram. So my assumption is based on what I see her do/post
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by SalamRushdie: 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
HzRF:

Niqqa that girl parents are billionaires

She certainly didn't come for the money

Maybe the D

Name her father please and his ranking on the Forbes list ..how come only Nigerians know her father is a billionaire yet not one person can give me a link to his name

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Egalitarian1: 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
I sense break up very soon because the lady sounds somewhat a racist in her words if she was actually quoted verbatim

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by injurybaba(m): 9:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
Mikel sharp guy! Mikel has been waiting for this opportunity since 5yrs. God just butter his bread when she wants to drop key��
I just hope its not that same day he knack the twins enter��
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by tunnamaniah(m): 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
JayJayGee:

her grandfather and father are billionaires. Mikel is like a poor man to them
pls, help me shout am for their ear, majority thinks the lady is after the money, the truth is, if there is to be anybody who is after the money BTW Olga and mikel. it's our home boy, Mikel obi, sharp guy.

in all, I wish them the best coz me sef dey find money and love.

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
rossyc:
Never knew they are now married.
mikel will be glad to live with her as a boyfriend not husband...
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by aiikman(m): 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
No be only going to drop keys...nah only mikel dey live for the street, or is mikel the landlord abii caretaker??...aunty talk true jhoor
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Jayslyder: 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

idiot do u know who are uncle is??..bloody an bra movie
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by rossyc(f): 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
FrancisDiote:
mikel will be glad to live with her as a boyfriend not husband...
Kikikikikikiki
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by DreamSonInlaw(m): 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Hahahaha...her Dad is one of Russia's richest men
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by DreamSonInlaw(m): 10:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
baronchuks:
Liar.....she seized the opportunity and played her card very well...now that the money is still rolling all will b fyn...but is goanna b stories ....when the cash stop rolling in...we know...Olga enjoy

Her Dad is one of Russia's richest men
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Azam101: 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Team foreign girls
Guy this pic bad ooo

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by jke001: 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
baronchuks:
Liar.....she seized the opportunity and played her card very well...now that the money is still rolling all will b fyn...but is goanna b stories ....when the cash stop rolling in...we know...Olga enjoy
which yeye money.. The woman's family will easily pay Mikel salary by themselves. . Na Mikel seize opportunity...who will see a daughter of a billionaire and not seize the opportunity angry grin

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by akanbiaa(m): 11:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Her father is a billionaire and close friend to owner of Chelsea and they are both from Russia
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
She loves listening to skiborobo skibo skiborobo skiba, but hates osu witchcraft based movies........Russian babes get taste joor
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by cadre88(m): 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
Awon Omo aye
dayleke:
Their children are "Citizen of the World"....

Only if she knows the "Naija interpretation " of that....

Awon omo ......

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Team foreign girls
#WHITE/ASIANPUNNIESONLY#
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by SalamRushdie: 11:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
DreamSonInlaw:

Hahahaha...her Dad is one of Russia's richest men

What is his name please grin
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by OneManLegion(m): 12:38am On Aug 24, 2017
AdaNri1:
Manipulator Don't ask me how I know, I invented the game cool
Aunty, her dad is richer than Mikel. By far.
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by OneManLegion(m): 12:41am On Aug 24, 2017
Egalitarian1:
I sense break up very soon because the lady sounds somewhat a racist in her words if she was actually quoted verbatim
Guy, you get issues o. She's been with him for years now; she's had children for him and she's still racist?
Mo foh o.
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Nobody: 1:47am On Aug 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
well she's either very lucky or very smart, either way, she's a great catch

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Zirah: 4:16am On Aug 24, 2017
futurism:
How I go born pikin and e no go get native name? Na nonsense talk b that... This lady looks like one who makes all rules and they do not cross boundaries. I won't be surprise if they divorce tomorrow. Something is not just right

Exactly. I sense arrogance in her statement.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 7th June 2024 / Kanu Nwankwo's Hotel, Hardley Apartments Lagos Taken Over By AMCON As He Laments / Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.