Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:52 PM

Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating (64175 Views)

Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by baronchuks(m): 4:21am On Aug 24, 2017
Ugosample:

Do You know Olga?
u are yet to understand oyibo....its them and money....inseparable..always for better never for worse
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by oyedepoadekunle: 5:54am On Aug 24, 2017
Happy family.

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by kenodrill: 8:39am On Aug 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I am sure she must have known for a while that a rich soccer player lived in their apartment block and that's why she was eager to be the one to return the key .
chain! Bros take am jeje with her Na.
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Elxandre(m): 8:42am On Aug 24, 2017
Funny Google doesn't know her father.
This billionaire story na wash.
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by CaptainGOOD: 8:50am On Aug 24, 2017
futurism:
It is clear Mikel isn't fully on top of his game with this woman... rubbish.

U nailed it.. that comment she made is obvious.
Mickel fuvked up
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Ugosample(m): 9:00am On Aug 24, 2017
baronchuks:
u are yet to understand oyibo....its them and money....inseparable..always for better never for worse

And Black (Nigerian!) babes is for better for worse abi?

You never see something

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Ugosample(m): 9:03am On Aug 24, 2017
Zirah:

Exactly. I sense arrogance in her statement.

You people and una problems eh.

I don't see anything wrong with what they did anyways because it's their choice to make
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Phi001(m): 9:25am On Aug 24, 2017
baronchuks:
Liar.....she seized the opportunity and played her card very well...now that the money is still rolling all will b fyn...but is goanna b stories ....when the cash stop rolling in...we know...Olga enjoy
Her father is a billionaire in case you don't know...

Abrahamovich's friend sef...
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Babisha10(m): 9:55am On Aug 24, 2017
baronchuks:
Liar.....she seized the opportunity and played her card very well...now that the money is still rolling all will b fyn...but is goanna b stories ....when the cash stop rolling in...we know...Olga enjoy
mind u her father is a rich business man wooow
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Elnida: 10:11am On Aug 24, 2017
futurism:
How I go born pikin and e no go get native name? Na nonsense talk b that... This lady looks like one who makes all rules and they do not cross boundaries. I won't be surprise if they divorce tomorrow. Something is not just right

olga said this Olga said that..white bitches very cunning and manipulative..
imagine..according to Olga, they will decide which tradition they will follow, whether igbo, Russian, or British..

If mikel is still the head of the house,which I doubt,igbo tradition ought to be the only thing that matters..it's nonnegotiable like Nigerian unity.

He does not always look api. somfin ain't rite, and by the monitoring spirit in me,I shall get to the root of it.. grin

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Zirah: 11:30am On Aug 24, 2017
Ugosample:

You people and una problems eh.

I don't see anything wrong with what they did anyways because it's their choice to make

You're the one with the problem. Idiot.
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:

If you can't provide her father's full name and his ranking on your so called billionaires list leave me alone please ...Her dad must be comfortable like Mikel but I don't buy this billionaire myth ..I don't fall for Nigerian hogwash

Ignorance. Most Russian billionaires are not listed on forbes list because their business is generally considered as being corrupt. Take Vladimir Putin their president for instance. Investigations and allegations by opposition in Russia with images have shown that Putin's net worth is over 200bn dollars.. ..dude has over 40 private jets, his recent son in law saw an increase in net worth of over 2 billion dollars courtesy of a lucrative contract.
Don't joke with these Russians. They have lots of corrupt illegal billionaires.. .not necessarily drugs and weapons... .but shady deals nonetheless that can't be public knowledge. Russia is a free for all who have the might to flex.
Olga dayechenko's Family May not necessarily be dollar billionaires,but they are rich by any standard. At least millionairesin USD

3 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:

If you can't provide her father's full name and his ranking on your so called billionaires list leave me alone please ...Her dad must be comfortable like Mikel but I don't buy this billionaire myth ..I don't fall for Nigerian hogwash

Ignorance. Most Russian billionaires are not listed on forbes list because their business is generally considered as being corrupt. Take Vladimir Putin their president for instance. Investigations and allegations by opposition in Russia with images have shown that Putin's net worth is over 200bn dollars.. ..dude has over 40 private jets, his recent son in law saw an increase in net worth of over 2 billion dollars courtesy of a lucrative contract.
Don't joke with these Russians. They have lots of corrupt illegal billionaires.. .not necessarily drugs and weapons... .but shady deals nonetheless that can't be public knowledge. Russia is a free for all who have the might to flex.
Olga dayechenko's Family May not necessarily be dollar billionaires,but they are rich by any standard. At least millionaires in USD
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by SalamRushdie: 11:41am On Aug 24, 2017
myking95:

Olga dayechenko's Family May not necessarily be dollar billionaires,but they are rich by any standard. At least millionaires in USD

Exactly where I was headed .I know her family is millionaire rich but no where being rated as billionaires and for your info there is no hidden Russian Billionaire like you think they fact they aren't listed doesn't mean they are not known ..My point was just to prove that billionaire story was made up by Nigerian blogs and that why every search about Olga Diyachenko Family ends up in a Nigerian blog

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
OneManLegion:

Aunty, her dad is richer than Mikel. By far.
it didn't stop her going after him like that did it.
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Ugosample(m): 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
Zirah:

You're the one with the problem. Idiot.
grin grin
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Ugosample(m): 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
AdaNri1:

That means she really likes him then

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ugosample:

That means she really likes him then
it didn't stop her manipulating things.

Biko I'm Igbo and I don't want my son to marry onye ocha tomorrow. Chukwu aju! Mikel emechu go ndi be fa iru! Tufiakwa
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Ugosample(m): 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
AdaNri1:
it didn't stop her manipulating things.

Biko I'm Igbo and I don't want my son to marry onye ocha tomorrow. Chukwu aju! Mikel emechu go ndi be fa iru! Tufiakwa

I'm an Igbo person too, but in my own family, we don't mind.

Well people are different tho, and I understand you.

@What you wtote in Igbo grin grin

E never reach like that na.

nwayoo.
Ok, O bu na nwa gi nwoke choro ilu onye ocha, gini ka i ga-eme? grin cheesy
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ugosample:

I'm an Igbo person too, but in my own family, we don't mind.

Well people are different tho, and I understand you.

@What you wtote in Igbo grin grin

E never reach like that na.

nwayoo.
Ok, O bu na nwa gi nwoke choro ilu onye ocha, gini ka i ga-eme? grin cheesy
mba nu, agam aju o. Ju sie ike! All the fine fine good character Igbo girls juru ana Igbo, o bulu onye ocha? So that isi ngwa nu ka eme tradition his children will be confused because mother didn't teach them as she ain't got a clue! Besides Igbo amaka! No nwanyi onye ocha biko. That applies to my daughters as well. I'm already telling them all now. Ka ejili na Oge chuo ewu ojii mgbe chi ka di.
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Ugosample(m): 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
AdaNri1:
mba nu, agam aju o. Ju sie ike! All the fine fine good character Igbo girls juru ana Igbo, o bulu onye ocha? So that isi ngwa nu ka eme tradition his children will be confused because mother didn't teach them as she ain't got a clue! Besides Igbo amaka! No nwanyi onye ocha biko. That applies to my daughters as well. I'm already telling them all now. Ka ejili na Oge chuo ewu ojii mgbe chi ka di.

LMAO; D cheesy

Agu nwaanyi ka I wu,

Ka -anyi na elegodi
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ugosample:

LMAO; D cheesy

Agu nwaanyi ka I wu,

Ka -anyi na elegodi
you can hear Olga saying "citizens of the world" already. Which means she doesn't care about Igbo tradition that an Igbo man's children are automatically igbos. Mikel didn't even give them Igbo names! Ina nukwa. This is one of my reasons.
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Ugosample(m): 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
AdaNri1:
you can hear Olga saying "citizens of the world" already. Which means she doesn't care about Igbo tradition that an Igbo man's children are automatically igbos. Mikel didn't even give them Igbo names! Ina nukwa. This is one of my reasons.

Well I come from a family that believes a woman's culture matters to a child as much as the father's culture does, a fact that many Igbos don't seem to agree with anyways

So we are different.

In our house, if our girl marries a Yoruba person, they learn both languages, and have both names in the birth certificate.

But in their case, they are not answering Russian or Igbo names, so Ojoro cancel, grin cheesy

Besides it could have been a joint decision between two of them any ways.
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ugosample:

Well I come from a family that believes a woman's culture matters to a child as much as the father's culture does, a fact that many Igbos don't seem to agree with anyways

So we are different.

In our house, if our girl marries a Yoruba person, they learn both languages, and have both names in the birth certificate.

But in their case, they are not answering Russian or Igbo names, so Ojoro cancel, grin cheesy

Besides it could have been a joint decision between two of them any ways.
chai, your family are liberal o. Which is good and has its own advantages. We gave our children proper Igbo names and the school was asking us if we have a shorter version of the names so it's easier to call we said no! If they can call Schwarzenegger and Ottolenghi I see no reason why my children's name should be difficult to pronounce

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Ugosample(m): 2:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
AdaNri1:
chai, your family are liberal o. Which is good and has its own advantages. We gave our children proper Igbo names and the school was asking us if we have a shorter version of the names so it's easier to call we said no! If they can call Schwarzenegger and Ottolenghi I see no reason why my children's name should be difficult to pronounce

I meere nke ofuma
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by OneManLegion(m): 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
AdaNri1:
How did you know she went after him?
So much chocolates and candies yet you're still so bitter.
Biko, goan find your husband, don't be a monitoring spirit.
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by dacovajnr: 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin grin grin
The girl dey always dey do face like person wey wan cum grin
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by dacovajnr: 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahahaha.

Let's do our own in a different way.

I ll come to ur house and ask u to help me fixed my leaking root wink then we ll start from there cheesy.

Goodevening.... how re u doing?

Hehehehe, I'd fix it beyond your expectation that you'll see the result in 9months tym...

Been good and yourself? kiss
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
dacovajnr:
The girl dey always dey do face like person wey wan cum grin
maybe she was cummin wen dem snap d pix cheesy
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by dacovajnr: 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
lefulefu:

maybe she was cummin wen dem snap d pix cheesy
How manage? shocked

Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
dacovajnr:
How manage? shocked
no be oyibo babe again
cheesy
dey can do the impossible na cheesy
Re: Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
OneManLegion:

How did you know she went after him?
So much chocolates and candies yet you're still so bitter.
Biko, goan find your husband, don't be a monitoring spirit.
if they leave you now you've talked. sad
I'm not going into any war of words mate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 7th June 2024 / Kanu Nwankwo's Hotel, Hardley Apartments Lagos Taken Over By AMCON As He Laments / Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.