Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Kidnappers Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kogi (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kogi (Graphic Photos) (38719 Views)

4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) / Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by 19jeria: 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
No matter the economy people must be building houses so painting business never suffers learn how to make paint today. http://freecashmanuals..com.ng/2013/08/a-course-in-paint-production.html?m=1
Re: Kidnappers Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
They can't survive this, trust me. Na headache go kill dem
Re: Kidnappers Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by sweetestboi(m): 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
This only happens when your fowl lays boiled eggs....karma on flick!!!
Re: Kidnappers Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by fredoooooo: 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
See as dem panel BEAT these idiots. .. Good one guys ,where's the fuel abeg tyre and matches go come out sharp sharp grin grin grin
Re: Kidnappers Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by moorevic(m): 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
These guys no get chill
Re: Kidnappers Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Etisaljoseph: 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
Bunch of fools
Re: Kidnappers Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 7:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
fuckerstard:
Wow that's how you put someone into pulp.

Kogi people gat no chill

at all bro nah jazz abi na ordinary hand them take Di the beating
Re: Kidnappers Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by cinothed0n: 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
ezugegere:
Where in Kogi did this happen?
anywhere in Kogi but not Idah,ejule and AY... If na any of these places, na im roasted meat u for see in the picture
Re: Kidnappers Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by cinothed0n: 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
ezugegere:
anywhere in Kogi but not Idah,ejule and AY... If na any of these places, na im roasted meat u for see in the picture.#we.gat.no.chill
Re: Kidnappers Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
Cyriloha:

at all bro nah jazz abi na ordinary hand them take Di the beating

Flawlesss beating.
Re: Kidnappers Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 8:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
See confirm recreation, see as them mend that one head.. Nigerians no get joy, especially this time wey APC don comot joy for their body.
Re: Kidnappers Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
fuckerstard:

Flawlesss beating.

heeeeey the beating no get chill at all
Re: Kidnappers Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
KunkAcid:
grin shocked grin

That criminal should not have been beaten so kindly,
His bones should have been broken mercilessly and a needle inserted through the orifice of his preek.

No criminal deserves a wink of mercy!

i persumed you have lost the grip of mercy before you were born. heartless man.
Re: Kidnappers Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by NeeKlaus: 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ahh! Na person pikin dem beat like this?? shocked shocked
Re: Kidnappers Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
Where the video na?

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by VeniJu: 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
ezugegere:
Alabama, kogi state Local Government Area. cheesy
Re: Kidnappers Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
How are we sure that man is not owing them and just screamed kidnappers to get them lynched...I trust people less these days...

I don enter this kind one chance before.
Re: Kidnappers Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
Eje bo! The fools take his bath with" self" blood.. Iku paya ..!
Re: Kidnappers Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by UncutSk(m): 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
Omo see beating chisos grin grin grin
Re: Kidnappers Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
BroZuma:
How are we sure that man is not owing them and just screamed kidnappers to get them lynched...I trust people less these days...

Did you read the story and self confessions... if the man is owe them... is that the rightful way to collect "gbese "?
Re: Kidnappers Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by stankezzy: 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
afonjas and stealing are like bread and butter
Re: Kidnappers Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
Jabioro:
Did you read the story and self confessions... if the man is owe them... is that the rightful way to collect "gbese "?

Dem never owe you money before anyways what I wrote was my input...people will say anything to stop pain.

If they are criminals hand them over to the authorities no matter how flawed they may be. Nah so dem kpai a full Captain for Ghana say nah barawo.
Re: Kidnappers Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
caught and killed that is the good news I want to hear next time
Re: Kidnappers Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
BroZuma:

Dem never owe you money before anyways what I wrote was my input...people will say anything to stop pain.
Hmmmm ! you make me laugh.. like if I never be owe.. currently if know my debtors profile you will bowed.. but not say much because it would sound like an exaggerated world..
Re: Kidnappers Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by vertueptime: 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
lonelydora:
I would have been happier if I read "Caught and killed"

Me i prefer burnt alive
Re: Kidnappers Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
BroZuma:

it is highly possible? They could be innocent. Anyway it's too late with this kinda beating they are not going to survive
Re: Kidnappers Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by burakado17: 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
fuckerstard:
Wow that's how you put someone into pulp.

Kogi people gat no chill
they for burn them to ashes.
Re: Kidnappers Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by ofuonyebi: 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
welldone able youths of obodo 9ja...

Yes, "It is time to end kidnapping in Nigeria before kidnapping end all of us"..ooo!
Re: Kidnappers Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
With this kinda beating they are not going to survive, they will bleed internally and die eventually
Re: Kidnappers Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by bedspread: 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
This young man has received the beating for others
Re: Kidnappers Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by jojothegreat(m): 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
That first pic. That guy was beaten to the pulp.
Yes the the fuckin PULP shocked
Re: Kidnappers Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
Pls where are those fools who are against jungle justice......if your mother was the one shot or robbed by these scoundrels I dare you to meet your mum on the sickbed and say jungle justice is evil..... angry
#teamjunglejustice#

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corpse Of Policeman Killed In Numan, Adamawa By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) / APC UK Shares Video Of 13 Nigerian Foreign Students Busted In Online Dating Scam / Police Officer Arrested In Port Harcourt While Robbing Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.