Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Skales Dumped By His Ethiopia Bae One Year After Dumping His Nigeria Bae For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Skales Dumped By His Ethiopia Bae One Year After Dumping His Nigeria Bae For Her (566 Views)

Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skales Dumped By His Ethiopia Bae One Year After Dumping His Nigeria Bae For Her by EdozieRichard: 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
Skales announced on his Instagram handle last year that he was in a relation with one Ethiopai babe, Leyla, after he broke up with his long time Nigeria bae, Sasay

What goes around comes around... Now Leyla has dumped Skales after she posted a photo on her Instagram page with the caption: “Instead of ‘single’ as a marital status, they should put ‘independently owned and operated’. I’m already on the next one,”.

he was even been praised as some of her fans called her 'Mrs Skales' but she replied them saying that she doesn't have time for games and that she is married to her hustle.

Read more: http://www.edozierichardsblog.com/2017/08/skales-dumped-by-his-ethiopia-bae-one.html

Re: Skales Dumped By His Ethiopia Bae One Year After Dumping His Nigeria Bae For Her by ekensi01: 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
What goes around comes around.

I pity ladies they always fall victim of all bad news. If i was a lady i would have commited sucide.
We need to celebrate them.
Re: Skales Dumped By His Ethiopia Bae One Year After Dumping His Nigeria Bae For Her by ebukahandsome(m): 10:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
Wizkid ryt now

(1) (Reply)

Kiss And Sex-which Number Makes A Relationship Stronger? / Amazing! Yomi Casual And Bae Grace Does Introduction And Announces Wedding Date / Sex Formula... True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.