Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,454 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

To Good Spirited Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Good Spirited Nairalanders (360 Views)

Who Can Give Me Directions To Good Ashawo Joints In Kaduna. / Who Can Give Me Directions To Good Ashawo Joints In Ilorin / Learn How To Use Your Android Phones To Good Earn Free Of Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Good Spirited Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
I have been working on an academic work and it is really taking a toll on me due to its broadness and thus requires huge financial back up.

I feel choked right now even when deadline day is near. I have put a lot into it, l am not done yet and l am appealing to Nairalanders to please assist me with any little cash token to enable me round up this work. I really do need it, no matter his small.

I promise to pay back as soon as the cash comes back and l stabilize after the research work. You could call me through 081three6three56092 to know me and get my bank details.

Please, help a sister. Thanks.
Re: To Good Spirited Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 24, 2017
Hmmmm. I reserve my comments.
Re: To Good Spirited Nairalanders by Sanemind(m): 1:46am On Aug 24, 2017
All the thread you opened is all about token,recharge card stuff,hope is not wat am thinking

(1) (Reply)

“she Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User / How To Avoid Women's Negativity. / Love Talks (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.