Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,752 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

The Hunt For A Moral (good) woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hunt For A Moral (good) woman (1026 Views)

Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! / Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? / "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hunt For A Moral (good) woman by cooldrinks: 12:11am On Aug 24, 2017
A lot of men I talk to think the best way to find a good girl is to visit a small town or village. The girls will be more pristine, they figure, and they’re generally right about that, but there’s just one big problem: those girls have not been tempted enough for us to know what their true character is.

There are two kinds of “good” in a girl. The first is situational, where she appears good only because the devil has yet to tempt her. The second is tested, where he made his offering but she resisted. When a man identifies a girl who has upstanding character or morals, what he actually found is a girl who has yet to be tossed into a world of sex, drugs, money, or attention (fame). Once that temptation occurs, or she is removed from a bubble that has kept her good, it’s nearly certain that she will dive head-first into the ocean of human depravity.

I noticed that a girl is most kind and sweet in the six-month period starting with her freshman college year after moving from the village to the city. She’s also the easiest to get into bed. Her sexuality and raging hormones have been bottled up in the village, watched carefully by her family, but now that she’s in the city, she can finally do what she wanted to do all along. It wasn’t that she was a good girl in her village, but that she lacked the opportunity. As much as I would like to think I’m a casanova for sleeping with such a girl, the reality is that I was her gateway into a promiscuous lifestyle, soon to be forgotten after her 20th or so sexual encounter.

If I go to a village today, and meet a 22-year-old girl who didn’t have the chance to attend University and who has a sex partner count of less than five, is that confirmation of her goodness? It’s not, because she has yet to be put in a sinful environment. I think we already know what she would do if she had the opportunity to move to a cosmopolitan city like Port Harcourt, Abuja, or Lagos.

The saying “all women are like that” implies that if you tempt a woman with a city lifestyle where she can have anonymous casual sex with men who turn her on,she will do it. Some may just experiment, a notch here or there, but a girl won’t say no unless she happens to be part of a tight-knit community that constantly watches her. The number of women who are capable of resisting are in fact so few that they are statistically insignificant. We should therefore assume that no woman can pass the test of temptation, and perhaps [b]no man as well[\b]. Every single female you meet has succumbed or will succumb to temptation, and it may be unfair to expect anything otherwise.

This is why, as women have degraded sharply in the past century, the only way to keep men interested in marriage is through sustained cultural programming that makes them accept obesity (as beauty),vulgarity (as strength), promiscuity (as experience), bisexuality (as sexy), and equality (as just). Constant offerings of temptation are causing female value to plummet to such an extent that men have to be literally brainwashed to believe that women are still beautiful princesses who must be cherished and beholden to.

The challenge for men wanting to create a family is therefore not trying to find a good girl who can resist temptation but one who, through good parenting or sheer luck, has not yet been excessively tempted, and keep her there by building a "firewall" which prevents the devil from knocking on her door when you momentarily step away. The only way I can see this reasonably happening today is to find a girl who has economically poor parents that are religious and where she eagerly accepted their religious teachings. You will maintain her faith and give her a slightly upgraded standard of living that is valuable to her and her parents but not so valuable that you tempt her with status and riches. Go to the village to find the good girl, but you’ll have to keep her there, or you’ll find out for sure that she has no innate goodness like you may have thought.

Instead of asking women to possess moral strength that they simply don’t have, we should simply identify women who haven’t yet been tempted or who have made tiny mistakes when tempted strongly. If a woman moved to a big city, refrained from drinking, and maintained a religious social circle, it may be prudent to accept her if she made one or two mistakes.There aren’t many girls out there like that, but if you find and marry her, do your part in helping create a home, a neighborhood, a society where temptation is moved to the background of life like it was in the past, instead of being thrown directly in our faces like it is today.

3 Likes

Re: The Hunt For A Moral (good) woman by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 24, 2017
Nice write up op
Re: The Hunt For A Moral (good) woman by daeviid(m): 1:20am On Aug 24, 2017
Wonderful write up,almost impeccable cool
Re: The Hunt For A Moral (good) woman by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 24, 2017
@ cooldrinks. Customary traditions before this so call modern times acknowledged the settings by nature as to the time a lady is ripe for marriage which is her crossing into puberty. There is a Jewish tradition called BATMITZVAH, a religious ceremony held when a Jewish girl reaches the age of 13 and considered an adult actually preparing her for marriage. Traditional Africa is so as well. Well my point is. Things are so different in this modern times so different in the worst of ways. But then, if men really want virgins morally upright. Men gat to learn to keep their prick facing down always and inside their pants and not pointing forward like pocohantas' short gun which she just bought recently for blasting balls. So guys be careful ladies have got a superwoman in a corner who is so good with the trigger in defending her fellow women. Keep your pricks in your pants until marriage if you really value a morally upright virgin to marry. After all it takes two to tangle. But then bro your write up applies to so many other things. There are those who you feel are honest will not steal but then its because they have not being tested with real sold cash. Its really all about being able to say NO to what ever is wrong and without compromise. That is what makes a firm mind. ALOT OF PEOPLE WILL THROW AWAY THAT "I WILL REMAIN A VIRGIN BEFORE I MARRY" IF PRESENTED WITH SAY A MILLION DOLLARS TO BE DISVIRGINED BEFORE MARRIAGE. We mostly dont do things because it is the right thing to do. And as well so many guys will allow to be poked in their ass if the see cool hot Benjamins that makes their soul shiver. BOTTOM LINE..................PEOPLE ARE CORRUPT BECAUSE OF MONEY!!! Except a few will say No. Thats just the truth.

pocohantas:

Nigerian women need to learn how to carry the guns sef...so, im get point. By the time two rapists end up with blasted balls, others will behave well...
www.nairaland.com/4003118/only-thing-nigerian-girls-good#59700348
Re: The Hunt For A Moral (good) woman by cooldrinks: 7:32am On Aug 24, 2017
WORDWORLD:
@ cooldrinks. Customary traditions before this so call modern times acknowledged the settings by nature as to the time a lady is ripe for marriage which is her crossing into puberty. There is a Jewish tradition called BATMITZVAH, a religious ceremony held when a Jewish girl reaches the age of 13 and considered an adult actually preparing her for marriage. Traditional Africa is so as well. Well my point is. Things are so different in this modern times so different in the worst of ways. But then, if men really want virgins morally upright. Men gat to learn to keep their prick facing down always and inside their pants and not pointing forward like pocohantas' short gun which she just bought recently for blasting balls. So guys be careful ladies have got a superwoman in a corner who is so good with the trigger in defending her fellow women. Keep your pricks in your pants until marriage if you really value a morally upright virgin to marry. After all it takes two to tangle. But then bro your write up applies to so many other things. There are those who you feel are honest will not steal but then its because they have not being tested with real sold cash. Its really all about being able to say NO to what ever is wrong and without compromise. That is what makes a firm mind. ALOT OF PEOPLE WILL THROW AWAY THAT "I WILL REMAIN A VIRGIN BEFORE I MARRY" IF PRESENTED WITH SAY A MILLION DOLLARS TO BE DISVIRGINED BEFORE MARRIAGE. We mostly dont do things because it is the right thing to do. And as well so many guys will allow to be poked in their ass if the see cool hot Benjamins that makes their soul shiver. BOTTOM LINE..................PEOPLE ARE CORRUPT BECAUSE OF MONEY!!! Except a few will say No. Thats just the truth.

www.nairaland.com/4003118/only-thing-nigerian-girls-good#59700348

they haven't really been tempted with that opportunity yet. that's the truth, the point is that no one is righteous in situations like that.
Re: The Hunt For A Moral (good) woman by MyNewJackeT: 8:51am On Aug 24, 2017
OP is this not bias, what about women who are hunting for a good man too.
Re: The Hunt For A Moral (good) woman by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 24, 2017
cooldrinks:

they haven't really been tempted with that opportunity yet. that's the truth, the point is that no one is righteous in situations like that.

I get your point.
Re: The Hunt For A Moral (good) woman by cooldrinks: 10:49am On Aug 24, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
OP is this not bias, what about women who are hunting for a good man too.

when it comes to sex and relationships, women have a massive power advantage more than men, it's a woman who decides to enter into a relationship if she wants, women literally are approached by men so many times, it's their fault if they can't find a good man in the sea of men approaching them everyday on social media and in real life.
Re: The Hunt For A Moral (good) woman by cooldrinks: 12:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nesso:
Nice write up op

thanks man.
Re: The Hunt For A Moral (good) woman by cooldrinks: 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
yes
Re: The Hunt For A Moral (good) woman by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
The hunt for good women yet guys everyday are damaging good girls making them go bad

Once a good girl will always be sha hence why after been tempted will FALL but later go back to being good
Re: The Hunt For A Moral (good) woman by WizAkzy: 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
cool
Re: The Hunt For A Moral (good) woman by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
my problem with you is that you have attributed goodness and badness to the number of sexual encounters a woman has had.

Women need sexual liberation and that a woman sleeps with men for her own pleasure has nothing to with her character. i have seen prostitutes and wicked sister Mary's.

my point is sex is not a standard for morality. one day you will meet an experienced lady that loves you unconditionally and would do anything for you.

1 Like

Re: The Hunt For A Moral (good) woman by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
Op, you wrote so much for a woman being morally upright but what about the men?.

Re: The Hunt For A Moral (good) woman by cooldrinks: 9:11am On Sep 30, 2017
kimbraa:
Op, you wrote so much for a woman being morally upright but what about the men?.

for a woman it's a choice but for a man it's hard work, it's a choice for a woman to decide to sleep with any man but for a man it's not a decision he has to put in the work to be accepted by the woman.
Re: The Hunt For A Moral (good) woman by jashar(f): 11:50am On Sep 30, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Hunt For A Moral (good) woman by Splinz(m): 12:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
kimbraa:

He is saying that a man has no business with morality. Perhaps, he is of the opinion or belief that a man is inherently moral, hence, the needless talk of a man's morality.

In fact, Op is simply telling you to your face: "F**ck it! I holy pass you"! cheesy

Such a funny piece.
Re: The Hunt For A Moral (good) woman by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
Interesting piece, but you didn't hit the nail on the head, which is finding a good woman, a good woman isn't a woman without previous sexual history or so pristine she doesn't know what the internet is..

A good woman should be sound morals, patient, caring, kind, motherly, adorable, hard working, argh, a good woman is worth the effort it may require to find her....

A good woman is a treasure to any man, she boosts his value and the man earns praise when he finds her. She is a treasure, a precious ornament, that completes a man's achievements...

A good woman is the cool fresh smoothie, when the sun is scorching and you need a relief, she makes your blood pressure goes down, doesn't only consider herself when making decisions, she is not only pretty, she is calm, well groomed, well-mannered,she is patient, kind and considerate...It goes on...But where can a man find such women... grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Secrets Of Having Sex In The Night And Its Benefits / Sophia Momodu Shows Off Her Banging Body As She Vacations In Georgia With Her / What Kind Of Market Is Sholaqe Selling (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.