Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Computer Village Adds N1.5b To Nigeria’s Economy Daily - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Computer Village Adds N1.5b To Nigeria’s Economy Daily (18274 Views)

Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B / Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos / Boom For E-commerce As Jumia, Konga Plan $1.5b, $3.2b Ipos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Computer Village Adds N1.5b To Nigeria’s Economy Daily by Goodluckxz: 7:26am On Aug 24, 2017
Ok
Re: Computer Village Adds N1.5b To Nigeria’s Economy Daily by AlwaysPad(m): 7:26am On Aug 24, 2017
That place would get u fvked up if u don't shine ur eyes

1 Like

Re: Computer Village Adds N1.5b To Nigeria’s Economy Daily by ChangetheChange: 7:28am On Aug 24, 2017
EntMirror:

I don't think he worth your mention. He's probably one of these individuals waiting for white collar jobs from the government. cheesy

Computer village is a huge market place and thank them for their immense contribution to the economy of Nigeria. These are entrepreneurs who have set out to break conventionalities.

Visit www.entmirror.com for Business ideas

Give us the methodology used in arriving at those figures, or u shut the fuuuck up .... Fool

2 Likes

Re: Computer Village Adds N1.5b To Nigeria’s Economy Daily by zodd(m): 7:29am On Aug 24, 2017
not bad
Re: Computer Village Adds N1.5b To Nigeria’s Economy Daily by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 24, 2017
1.5billion naira daily

Which kind lie be this Na?

Anyways, God bless Lagos; God bless Yorubaland. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Computer Village Adds N1.5b To Nigeria’s Economy Daily by cr7rooney10(m): 7:30am On Aug 24, 2017
Ajewealth123:
dem don do this one strong thing for computer village road side
am not d victim but my friend ,he bought fufu instead of phone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Adds N1.5b To Nigeria’s Economy Daily by cstr1000: 7:31am On Aug 24, 2017
DaudaAbu:
Developing some1 elses land
A sad fact.
But then Lagos is strategically positioned for it with advantage in developed sea ports, airports and a ready business environment with various value chains and consumers.
There is nowhere else in Nigeria that such would have happened anyway. So i won't blame igbos for creating such business in the only real ready made market.
My blame rests solely on the federal government for under-developing the rest of the country, especially igboland. We need to restructure.

7 Likes

Re: Computer Village Adds N1.5b To Nigeria’s Economy Daily by miketayo(m): 7:36am On Aug 24, 2017
Where do they get these figures 1.5bn indeed

2 Likes

Re: Computer Village Adds N1.5b To Nigeria’s Economy Daily by wildchild02: 7:36am On Aug 24, 2017
100% correct

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION.
Re: Computer Village Adds N1.5b To Nigeria’s Economy Daily by erico2k2(m): 7:38am On Aug 24, 2017
ChangetheChange:

grin grin

$32 billion dollars?

Lol.. fake over bloated figures
I don't think so . These figures comprises of all goods in goods out .
Re: Computer Village Adds N1.5b To Nigeria’s Economy Daily by miketayo(m): 7:38am On Aug 24, 2017
GogetterMD:

Figures aren't overblown. You need to spend time in computer village to know how much exchanges hand daily. Went to fix my phone sometime in 2014, in one tiny 6ft by 3ft under-staircase shop like that, and in under one hour, over 400k had exchanged hands there. That is just one very small shop, not even big retailers like Westgate, Slot or Microstation

Yeah one day and there r other days d shop makes 0 naira. We r talking about billion naira here

1 Like

Re: Computer Village Adds N1.5b To Nigeria’s Economy Daily by pweetiedee(m): 7:38am On Aug 24, 2017
izombie:
Very soon that money would be added to biafra. Obodo oma.

This one is in dreamland.

3 Likes

Re: Computer Village Adds N1.5b To Nigeria’s Economy Daily by EmekaBlue(m): 7:39am On Aug 24, 2017
Lagos just enjoying everything bcoz of d airport and especially the seaport containers landing zone. Govt wont develop other places to allow the whole country flourish. Later they wonder y some are agitating for Biafra.

Im arahia mehn
Re: Computer Village Adds N1.5b To Nigeria’s Economy Daily by erico2k2(m): 7:40am On Aug 24, 2017
cr7rooney10:
Your friend was lose . Sharpen don't buy fufu . You look bargain for the phone fix price . Take a good look try it and put it straight in your pocket . Then pay .
Re: Computer Village Adds N1.5b To Nigeria’s Economy Daily by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:41am On Aug 24, 2017
cr7rooney10:
House of 419 i cant forget those boys

Hehehe...e be like they haff show this one pepper grin
Re: Computer Village Adds N1.5b To Nigeria’s Economy Daily by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 24, 2017
ChangetheChange:

grin grin

$32 billion dollars?

erico2k2:

I don't think so . These figures comprises of all goods in goods out .
they're talking about the ICT sector's worth and not computer village's worth, abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Adds N1.5b To Nigeria’s Economy Daily by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 24, 2017
cstr1000:

A sad fact.
But then Lagos is strategically positioned for it with advantage in developed sea ports, airports and a ready business environment with various value chains and consumers.
There is nowhere else in Nigeria that such would have happened anyway. So i won't blame igbos for creating such business in the only real ready made market.
My blame rests solely on the federal government for under-developing the rest of the country, especially igboland. We need to restructure.

una no want seccession again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Adds N1.5b To Nigeria’s Economy Daily by Topmaike007(m): 7:47am On Aug 24, 2017
kudos to my fellow igbo brodas who are working hard to make dis country leavable.
nw i see d main reasons why biafra can never be achieve,somebody making money in everyday in dat area is it d person dat will be shouting biafra?

1 Like

Re: Computer Village Adds N1.5b To Nigeria’s Economy Daily by tivta(m): 7:49am On Aug 24, 2017
cr7rooney10:

When he won't go to a registered shop what do you expect? Only the greedy are duped...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Adds N1.5b To Nigeria’s Economy Daily by banmee(m): 7:51am On Aug 24, 2017
GogetterMD:

Figures aren't overblown. You need to spend time in computer village to know how much exchanges hand daily. Went to fix my phone sometime in 2014, in one tiny 6ft by 3ft under-staircase shop like that, and in under one hour, over 400k had exchanged hands there. That is just one very small shop, not even big retailers like Westgate, Slot or Microstation

Lol. That is the new measure of facts and reality abi? Spending time and subjective opinions. Smh. If anything, computer village is a drain on the economy. It is unregulated and a haven for cheap and fake phones. Not to mention the obvious criminality done on a daily basis over there.

5 Likes

Re: Computer Village Adds N1.5b To Nigeria’s Economy Daily by cstr1000: 7:52am On Aug 24, 2017
shervydman:

una no want seccession again?
That would be the best option if available. Who would turn down a chance to do it right from scratch?.
Restructuring is a serious downgrade but the next best thing.

3 Likes

Re: Computer Village Adds N1.5b To Nigeria’s Economy Daily by penta(m): 7:53am On Aug 24, 2017
ChangetheChange:

grin grin

$32 billion dollars?

It's​ far more than that figure, counting from year 2001 when MTN and others came in. #fact
Re: Computer Village Adds N1.5b To Nigeria’s Economy Daily by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:56am On Aug 24, 2017
courtesy of ipob
Re: Computer Village Adds N1.5b To Nigeria’s Economy Daily by EvilMetahuman: 7:59am On Aug 24, 2017
madridguy:
Kudos to our Igbo brothers.

God Bless them all.
nigga

Are you being sarcastic or just trying to get likes and shares from pigs and ediots?

5 Likes

Re: Computer Village Adds N1.5b To Nigeria’s Economy Daily by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 24, 2017
cstr1000:

That would be the best option if available. Who would turn down a chance to do it right from scratch?.
Restructuring is a serious downgrade but the next best thing.
at least..... u get sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Adds N1.5b To Nigeria’s Economy Daily by HeGeMon(m): 8:05am On Aug 24, 2017
Oct 1
nero2face:
Good news, obviously 95% of this place is owned and operated by my brothers, afonjas can argue their ass off to all I care, all they do their is illegal extorting... Lazy pipu
Re: Computer Village Adds N1.5b To Nigeria’s Economy Daily by victorDanladi: 8:15am On Aug 24, 2017
nero2face:
Good news, obviously 95% of this place is owned and operated by my brothers, afonjas can argue their ass off to all I care, all they do their is illegal extorting... Lazy pipu
LIST THAT NAMES OF YOUR BROTHERS OR BACK IT UP WITH A RELIABLE DATA.NO EWEDU OR DEMOLA AJAYI PICTURE PLEASE .

MOUTH AND EMPTY CHESTBEATING IS FOR THE GULLIBLES.SAY,NO TO IT!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Adds N1.5b To Nigeria’s Economy Daily by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:19am On Aug 24, 2017
DannyJ19:
#1.5bn daily ...

shey with the fufu phones why guyz dey sell on the street.?
Re: Computer Village Adds N1.5b To Nigeria’s Economy Daily by caracas: 8:23am On Aug 24, 2017
DaudaAbu:

For developing other pples land abi?

I too say kid o's to them
Which one is other ppls land
Lagos is a no man's land .
Re: Computer Village Adds N1.5b To Nigeria’s Economy Daily by victorDanladi: 8:26am On Aug 24, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Lagos just enjoying everything bcoz of d airport and especially the seaport containers landing zone. Govt wont develop other places to allow the whole country flourish. Later they wonder y some are agitating for Biafra.

Im arahia mehn
EVERYTHING YOU LISTED UP THERE IS IN RIVERS STATE.

STOP THIS CONSPIRACY THEORY PLEASE!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Computer Village Adds N1.5b To Nigeria’s Economy Daily by geronimoedeh1(m): 8:27am On Aug 24, 2017
Igbos doing Yorubas proud....
Thats why they convulse at the mention of Biafra..If Igbos leave the west today,it will crumble like the historical kingdom of Rome.

3 Likes

Re: Computer Village Adds N1.5b To Nigeria’s Economy Daily by purplekayc(m): 8:29am On Aug 24, 2017
Every single day? undecided

Who believes this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Largest Egg Powder Plant In Africa To Be Inaugurated In Ondo / Despite Recession, Business Is Good In Nigeria, Says US Firm / Corruption Not Nigeria’s Bane, Says World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.