Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,927 members, 7,828,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos (39967 Views)

Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video / Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo / Buhari Is A Hypocrite Who Described OBJ As A Patriot For Letter To GEJ - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by Omeokachie: 8:57am On Aug 24, 2017
Karma is a b*tch

7 Likes

Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by mikeycharles(m): 8:57am On Aug 24, 2017
ONE WORD, KARMA

6 Likes

Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by mosegifted: 8:58am On Aug 24, 2017
That is what goes around that comes around, said by an intelligent philosopher

6 Likes

Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by verygudbadguy(m): 8:59am On Aug 24, 2017
taylor88
The heat will get to a point he will kukuma kill him sef and run away

Once you are dead, you can no longer run away na grin. Except the person na one of the night walkers for Game of thrones.

2 Likes

Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by MXrap: 8:59am On Aug 24, 2017
APC and Buhari deserves all they are getting now.

6 Likes

Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 24, 2017
Aso Rock Villa Presidential Attendance Register.
(Jan1 - August 20, 2017 (for the record)

* Buhari's first medical trip abroad - 50days
(January 19 - March 10.)

* Buhari's second medical trip to London - 103 days
(May 7 - August 19)

* Total number of days of absence : 153 days

* Total number of days office opened : 230 days
(Jan 1 - Aug.19)

* Percentage of absence from work by Mr. President
(from Jan - Aug.) : 153/230 X 100 = 66.52%

* Percentage of Absence so far from work in Year 2017 (assuming no more sickness and treatment abroad as we are praying) : 153/360 X 100 = 42.50%

Comment: Even if it had been in a school, that a student attendance record showed this level of truancy on whatever ground, the school management, the student's colleagues and parents must be very worried

If it is in a workplace: Factory, Ministry, Department, Agency of Government, Private Company, Embassy, Police, Armed Forces, Custom, Motor Parks, Supermarkets, NGOs, University, Church, Mosque, Communication Service Providers, Local Government, Hospital, 'Mama Put' Canteen, Madam Rose Beer Parlour & Pepper soup Joint, Big Hotels, etc, such employee's job will definitely be reviewed if he or she is lucky not to be sacked outright more so if the employers are totally responsible for the medical bill if the reason for the employee's truancy is on health ground.

We wish President Buhari good health as he resumes duty.

No matter how much we love Mr.President, our country, Nigeria, comes First!

copied

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by Etianwanokon: 9:01am On Aug 24, 2017
Whatever a man soweth, that he will surely reap.

6 Likes

Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by Awoo88: 9:01am On Aug 24, 2017
Chubhie:
The paid APC nairaland branch did worse.I know modath and berem must have built mansions from a job well done.
Those guys are surviving with npower. With all their hardworking, most of them could not make it to BMC less alone a descent fedaral government job. So where d mansion won cone from

10 Likes

Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by Ojiofor: 9:03am On Aug 24, 2017
They came to power through hate speech,intimidation and blackmail.

10 Likes

Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by obonujoker(m): 9:04am On Aug 24, 2017
Chubhie:
The paid APC nairaland branch did worse.I know modath and berem must have built mansions from a job well done.

Dat hypocritical Modath is the worse of both, and she must pay

9 Likes

Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 24, 2017
Buhari is still in genesis and he's already complaining.

I will keep saying that I'm waiting for the day stones will start flying over their heads, I will be very patriotic to contribute to the stoning.

9 Likes

Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by limeta(f): 9:05am On Aug 24, 2017
A P C the dog party
Buhari is dieing
Tinubu is hiding
Osinbajo is a fake pastor
bmc crew are the modern day looters

7 Likes

Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by BabaRamotu1988: 9:06am On Aug 24, 2017
Chubhie:
including demdem my mentor
ngeneukwenu my patron

6 Likes

Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by AreaFada2: 9:09am On Aug 24, 2017
Awoo88:

Those guys are surviving with npower. With all their hardworking, most of them could not make it to BMC less alone a descent fedaral government job. So where d mansion won cone from

grin cheesy
Na so mansion easy.

Na that our Igbo friends dey call akukwo. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by tinsel: 9:11am On Aug 24, 2017
Must this man reduce every thing in this country to Jonathan. It is getting annoying.

3 Likes

Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by Theleutenant: 9:14am On Aug 24, 2017
MXrap:
APC and Buhari deserves all they are getting now.
. boy shatap

oya come me gala hawker or illiterate, ur only defensive line. anumanu

1 Like

Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by passey: 9:14am On Aug 24, 2017
O boy see as my people suddenly went into hibernation...
No comments from the morally bankrupt gang!
Life is itself a lesson, chai!
The Truth Hurts and even Haunts,...really

8 Likes

Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by shizzle11(m): 9:15am On Aug 24, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
May that use less bubu die a use less death

Use less government
AMEN!

Only senseless animals particularly the idiotic abobaku v@gina harvesters would want people to believe that hate speech started with Nnamdi Kanu. Kanu was almost anonymous until the animal called buhari became the presidiot and BOOM!!! his fame and influence shot to the roof top .

As a matter of fact, hate speeches started from the cow -buhari himself and the APsh1t prior to 2015 when Nnamdi Kana came into limelight.

The abokkkki dogs and baboons, Apsh1t hyenas and jackals and of course the afonja rats and pigs will all be consumed by their hate.

I have spoken my mind, let the baskards go and arrest their papa

Ndi ara!

7 Likes

Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by chiiraq802(m): 9:15am On Aug 24, 2017
Karma go charter keke napep meet dem(apc)

2 Likes

Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by Oshin56(m): 9:15am On Aug 24, 2017
that's karma for you dig a small pit for your enemy should in case you fall inside it

6 Likes

Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by 2016v2017: 9:17am On Aug 24, 2017
PeterObi2019:
This is really pathetic!

With this, Buhari deserve no pity at all!

Lalasticlala pls this is a serious injustice to GEJ that the world need to see

And now they want to be monitoring what we say on social media?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10213467134010060&id=1152008079
buhari is a bloody hypocrite and he deserve to be in the grave rotten by now

5 Likes

Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by gratiaeo(m): 9:17am On Aug 24, 2017
Buhari will use his hand and set this country on fire because he would not withstand 2019 campaign critics

2 Likes

Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by ogbright: 9:18am On Aug 24, 2017
Jonathan the most insulted and negleted president in the history of the world yet humble to the core.

On the other hand his counterpart a dictator, intimidator and arrogant.

I wish a truthfull and humble leader can emerge again.

we can be great again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by hucienda: 9:18am On Aug 24, 2017
The APC are the genesis of the hate speech they are currently crying about.

What you sow, you reap.

So when you sow hate speech to come to power, common sense dictates you reap its fruits countless times over while in power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by 2016v2017: 9:20am On Aug 24, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Use less government
Amen

3 Likes

Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by burkingx(f): 9:20am On Aug 24, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Use less government

2 Likes

Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by benzems(m): 9:20am On Aug 24, 2017
Buhari should arrest metro newspaper that reported his death.

1 Like

Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by cstr1000: 9:21am On Aug 24, 2017
Two wrongs don't make a right though.
Naturally, i am averse to insulting a seating president with degrading insults, but buhari is just a different case entirely.
He has zero regard for people and he is very difficult not to hate.

4 Likes

Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by burkingx(f): 9:21am On Aug 24, 2017

2 Likes

Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by cstr1000: 9:22am On Aug 24, 2017
benzems:
Buhari should arrest metro newspaper that reported his death.
lol
Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by cytell56: 9:22am On Aug 24, 2017
PeterObi2019:
This is really pathetic!

With this, Buhari deserve no pity at all!

Lalasticlala pls this is a serious injustice to GEJ that the world need to see

And now they want to be monitoring what we say on social media?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10213467134010060&id=1152008079

They have just started!!!
Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by burkingx(f): 9:22am On Aug 24, 2017
cstr1000:
Two wrongs don't make a right though.
Naturally, i am averse to insulting a seating president with degrading insults, but buhari is just a different case entirely.
He has zero regard for people and he is very difficult not to hate.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices / List Of New Commissioners/SAs In Akwa Ibom State / Militants Bomb Oil Installations In Warri, Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.