Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos (39971 Views)

Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video / Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo / Buhari Is A Hypocrite Who Described OBJ As A Patriot For Letter To GEJ - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by FemiFemola: 11:15am On Aug 24, 2017
No respect for the office because those in the office won't respect themselves.
Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by AMUNSI23(f): 11:20am On Aug 24, 2017
Thunderstorms fall on all APC members especially liar Mohammed
Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by AMUNSI23(f): 11:22am On Aug 24, 2017
Iam in my car come and beat me
Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by DONFASZY(m): 11:23am On Aug 24, 2017
All dis people dey regret nw
Some most have died in dis hardship and bad life

Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by ogbu80(m): 11:28am On Aug 24, 2017
What goes around comes around....karma!
Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 24, 2017
Nukualofa:
She is now selling gift cards here to help her ministry
Wicked. Savage!

Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by RegalD(m): 11:39am On Aug 24, 2017
I still remember the cartoon ....THE LIE DETECTOR EPISODE btw GEJ and SHEKAU
GEJ: where was it when I had no shoes (machine slaps him)
Tamunamuna
SHEKAU: I have a small gadget that can destroy the whole. s country(machine slaps him)
Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by RoyalUc(m): 11:46am On Aug 24, 2017
Preye1599:
APC didn't do anything... Concerned Nigerians did everything

It's same as saying; PDP is not doing anything... Concerned Nigerians are doing everything.

My point is, comdemn what is wrong when ever and where ever it is done irrespective of who does it.
It is truth and rational speeches that prevail when ever they resurface.

If we continue taking sides with our own and condemning their own, we will continue to go round in circles and shall never know peace.

It's time for NATIONAL INTEGRATION!!!!!!
Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by TundeHashim(m): 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
Luckylife:
what comes around goes around!
how can you kill yourself then run away..
Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by Nackzy: 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
I don't know if other people feel the way I feel about APC, ..Every comment from APC...Weakens and Scares me.....jst mediate on that 40000 emails achievement, and the latest Rat story
Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by Preye1599(m): 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
What I meant to say was,most of those guys there didn't and don't have membership cards to APC or pdp... Lai Mohammed wasn't there, femi adesina wasn't there, pmb didn't organize that thing so clearly it was just a group of Nigerians tired of gej...come to bayelsa and you'll see that his own people too were tired of him and are still tired of him
RoyalUc:

It's same as saying; PDP is not doing anything... Concerned Nigerians are doing everything.

My point is, comdemn what is wrong when ever and where ever it is done irrespective of who does it.
It is truth and rational speeches that prevail when ever they resurface.

If we continue taking sides with our own and condemning their own, we will continue to go round in circles and shall never know peace.

Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by Luckylife(m): 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
TundeHashim:
how can you kill yourself then run away..

Hahahaha it was done intentionally to make it laughable .

1 Like

Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by RoyalUc(m): 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
Preye1599:
What I meant to say was,most of those guys there didn't and don't have membership cards to APC or pdp... Lai Mohammed wasn't there, femi adesina wasn't there, pmb didn't organize that thing so clearly it was just a group of Nigerians tired of gej...come to bayelsa and you'll see that his own people too were tired of him and are still tired of him

Agreed.
I'm not much a fan to GEJ/PDP nor to APC. I also know that "most of those guys there didn't and don't have membership cards to APC," but ÀPC liked and benefited from it. They never condemned such uncivilized acts. Now we must look for a way to eradicate this urgly trend from our national life.

Once again.

1 Like

Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by Mightyodi: 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
taylor88:
Buhari never see anything

The heat will get to a point he will kukuma kill him sef and run away

lol how can someone kill himself and still run .Naija no chill
Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by daraghdave: 12:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
We must strongly condemn all that happened "On every side" during the 2015 general election, I think its time to move on. This Buhari Vs Jonathan narrative is becoming boring everyday. Believe it or not, Jonathan can never be president of this country again and I doubt if Buhari will. Jonathan has played his part, posterity will judge him for both the Good and the Bad. Our duty now as citizens of this great country is to hold the current president accountable to deliver on at least half of the promises they made. In doing so, we should be responsible and civilized. Reno should just take some Chill pill. cool
Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
And now they want to censor social media to avoid being handed the same ridicule, even when they're performing way below par,

1 Like

Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
daraghdave:
We must strongly condemn all that happened "On every side" during the 2015 general election, I think its time to move on. This Buhari Vs Jonathan narrative is becoming boring everyday. Believe it or not, Jonathan can never be president of this country again and I doubt if Buhari will. Jonathan has played his part, posterity will judge him for both the Good and the Bad. Our duty now as citizens of this great country is to hold the current president accountable to deliver on at least half of the promises they made. In doing so, we should be responsible and civilized. Reno should just take some Chill pill. cool

This is not about moving on, why is the Buhari-led administration hellbent on gagging the press and social media even when they're the ones making the country an object of scorn and countless international embarrassments? If the opposition parties don't devise even more mean and deeming caricatures for this present administration come 2019 then....
Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by Rrankdonga(m): 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
mba and engage yourself with a meaningful activity!
people like you should be stoned to death.
Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by oyoofong(m): 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
wao,I was so lenient with buhari.He's a dumb ruler.
Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by PeterObi2019(m): 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
goslowgoslow:

And how will the country progress with this your stupid write up?

Did u guys ever wanted Nigeria to progress under GEJ?

Nigeria will never progress under Buhari... Until we balance the equation.

F*ck patriotism
Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by AbuEzeFemi(m): 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
welcome to karma land
where military watch armless civilians

while terror watch's the citizens
now we know better

praying for Nigeria
Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by jahsharon: 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
taylor88:
Buhari never see anything

The heat will get to a point he will kukuma kill him sef and run away

Buhari is not imPatience Mama Piss Sheppopo that prefers to kill herself than commit suicide.
Re: What APC Did To Abuse GEJ - Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photos by orisa37: 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
2014/2015 Election was a Coup planned by APC and INEC to throw out GEJ. God approved Buhari 'cos GEJ schemed silly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's 56th Independence Day Speech (Full Text) / US Visit: Atiku Has Disqualified Himself From Presidential Race – Sagay / Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.